3/27/14

MessagesToDoNguyen154-155

Important Message #154
from God The Father of All Mankind
To Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 10, 2014

“My dear child,
“Your dedication on Earth to serve Me as a treasure that you store in Heaven for your happiness in your next life.
“For this reason, continue to pray for the perseverance in all things and remember to bless yourself with the sign of the cross and bless your heart as well and always repeat the words which I have taught you: ‘Father, I love You and bless me today, be with me at any minute of my life, hold my hand and lead me through Your Way; and I have no fear at all, no matter what is going to happen to the world.’ I am with you always’.
“My child, how merciful I am because I am in control. For this, I hold your soul forever in My hands, and you belong to Me in this world as well as in the next one. I love those who acknowledge who I am, and put My Holy Name as God on a top of everything: honor, respect, reverend, glorify and worship the My Holy Name as well as accepting to follow My will in obedience to My Law, even in the midst of their trial, tribulation, difficulty and so onInstead of cursing or being angry about their circumstances, people must accept whatever happen to them and pray in order to overcome all their difficulties. Because all must go through the test in order to be purified as long as they believe in Me Who is their giver and their helper in everything.
“My child, many people cannot tolerate what happened to them. In fact, they cursed My Name and blame Me, but they cannot understand that it is also a part of their purification as I said above. All must be tested for being God’s children because they must carry the cross in one way or in another way before they will be able to see My Holy Face in Heaven. They must accept sacrifice, suffering, endurance in all kinds of problems as a merit to gain Heaven.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father of All Mankind.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 17, 2014)




Important Message #155
from The Holy Trinity
To Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 9, 2014
Remark: God The Father said: “Another great task to put all My words together in a book”.
“My dear child,
“Thank you for all the good work that you are doing in order to gather all My messages to establish My powerful words for saving souls, no matter whether people believe or not. My words are always the truth because they come from the True God Who is the authority on everything you do.
“My child, I know how hard you try to fulfill another great task to put all My words together. It is very important to do it now, because later on, mankind will know and appreciate your heavenly work that you are chosen as My instrument among the chosen ones for saving souls.
“As you know, I am very close to you. I even live in you, therefore, you have My inspiration and motivation to serve Me in the way I want you to be. Keep in mind that you have received an extraordinary grace because of your Vietnamese Martyr Saints who are in Heaven with Me. They are praying, like other Saints, especially for their own country. They know that in Vietnam, there are not many people who believe in God, but have different beliefs, because the country is under the control of the communists who do not believe in God.
“My child, they all are My creation, but their hearts are empty of the words of God as well as My Holy Name. Moreover, nowadays, the whole country is influenced by other powers such as fame, money, drug, abortion, crime and so on…
“For this reason, the rich become richer and the poor become poorer, because the poor cannot make money like those who have the power of the world. These ones can do whatever they want, because their money can take care of everything they wish.
“My child, take your time to make your heavenly work little by little until your goal will be fulfilled. Take it easy and pray for My blessings. Little by little, My will will be done.
“Keep in mind that you are under My roof and I will never put you down or leave your side.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity”.

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 17, 2014)*