3/27/14

MessagesToDoNguyen152-153

Important Message #152
from God The Father
To Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 09, 2014

“My dear child,
“I don’t have to give you My words every day, but I want, too, because I know you are only a human being. Even though, your faith is strong, but you also have a weakness that comes from your nature
For this reason, My desire is to be with you at any moment of your life, because I use each of you for My purpose. And I know you have all potential to fulfill My will, but you must do your part which is to keep up with your goal. Try the best you can, and I will give you My power to do things as you are supposed to do.
“My child, at this time, you only focus on your good work and try to prove how faithful you are for being My child. But later on, you will wish that you could do more than you can to please Me as the light, the truth and the way.
“In fact, you will cry of joys because all your good work will be returned to you when your mission is done in this world.
“For this reason, I want you to trust Me completely and to trust yourself. Listen to your heart because it connects to your mind, and these two things always work together. Therefore, you will be able to go on no matter how your situation is. I will give you the grace to fulfill your goal. Moreover, you must pray to God The Holy Spirit and ask Him to strengthen your faith and to give you the inspiration to motivate yourself. And he will bless your body and soul as long as you still live in this world.
“My child, as I have said, I can turn thing around and touch all hearts in the way I want them to be. However, all hearts must be purified by their willing either in My way or in their own way, because they have a free will.
The world belongs to the earth, but people’s souls belong to the eternal life. For this reason, all must recognize who I am from this world, no matter how sinful they are. But I always give them a chance to repent before they pass this world.
Pray, My child, and offer your good work to console Me and you will be consoled.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father”.
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 17, 2014)




Important Message #153
from The Holy Trinity
To Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 08, 2014
“My dear child,
“Thank you for your hard work. I love you more than you can imagine. At this time, you have no idea about how important your role is; but little by little, you will be able to know why you are chosen to do My will.
“As you know, I have the power to make all things happen, and I can change people’s hearts in the way I want them to be. But if I do that, it does not come from their desire, because they choose their own will, not Mine.
My child, mankind does not understand that their souls are more important than anything. When they still alive, they have the chance to take care and prepare for the salvation of their next life. But sadly, the reality of the world has covered their conscience, the morality as how to be a Christian as God’s child because each of them was created by My own image and likeness, whether they believe or not. I am the Creator of everything and no one can escape My Judgment in one of these days, and My Law will be the same as My commandments.
“The world is sinking into the pit because of the heavy load of sins. In fact, it has no light; for this reason, whoever believes in the life after death must prepare for their souls before they leave the world.
Many wealthy people nowadays who want to reserve their lives with their money to experiment about the thing that they take such as food, vitamin or whatever makes their lives, they believe, will last longer. But they are totally wrong because everything is in My hands, because I am the giver as well as the taker of everything they have. As a matter of fact, there are no scientists who can help people live longer as long as they wish.
I am “Who I Am” and only Me who can bring the good even out of the evil.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 17, 2014)*