3/27/14

MessagesToDoNguyen150-151

Important Message #150
from Mary, Mother Of Sorrow
To Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 07, 2014

“My dear child,
I am Mary, your Holy Mother of love and mercy. As you know, I was assigned by God Who is the King of all nations in order to gather all His chosen children to save them from the slavery of sins. He wants to save the world and He cares for each of His creations, whether they are Christian or not, because they are His creation.
“The world is sinking because of the heavy load of their sins. In fact, it will never have peace due to hatred, jealousy, and envy in people’s hearts; and very soon, it will start a world war. This war is created by man due to mankind’s sins and it will return to them. You can tell that the world is not safe any more because the work of the Enemy is everywhere. In fact, they work day and night to seek for wicked souls who have the dark hearts and stained souls and they are overjoyed if one soul is not saved because it will belong to them.
“My child, I need many God’s soldiers in order to combat in this spiritual warfare because My Enemy’s power is getting stronger and stronger, due to many innocent unborn babies who are murdered in every minute around the world. This evil act is the most hateful sin among God’s commandments as it is written: “You shall not kill” and it is the worst to kill the helpless that cannot speak and defense themselves. For this reason, God The Father is speechless because of the people’s sins. For this, His anger increases each time one unborn is killed. Moreover, this terrible violence will never stop until the world will be destroyed by catastrophes, even by war.
“For this reason, I urge you to be strong in all things and to believe in God’s mission. He gathered all of you in His plan for His desire to save souls through His revelation, whether mankind believe or not, but the truth will come out as His words.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother Of Sorrow.
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 14, 2014)




Important Message #151
from The Holy Trinity
To Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 06, 2014
“My dear child,
“My heart is full of love for you because I know how hard you tried every day of your life to fulfill your goal. For this reason, be strong in your belief like never before, because I am the truth and the light as I have said. Even you walk in the dark, you have no fear at all, because My power is within you.
Do you know that your love for Me is pleasing Me more than many prayers without love and trust? How blessed you are among My chosen ones because I have changed your life totally according to My direction. Otherwise, you would not do a thing for Me in the way you are doing. Always remember that each of you is for My purpose which is saving souls.
“For this reason, be strong in all things because I am your everything, even the breath that you take. In other words, I am the source of all your blessings.
I have come down from Heaven in order to gather you together in Me plan. Just think about it. In fact, there is no grace without My purpose.
“For this reason, be faithful to Me and love one another in order to help each other to fulfill your goal. Keep in mind that your goal is My will which should be done.
It is a good thing that your good work will help to save more souls. It is very important, beyond your imagination.
“However, you cannot understand why you are chosen but not others until you get into My Kingdom. The thing I would like to let you know is that you will never be put into shame. In fact, I am your blessing, protector, and provider. My holy providence will never leave your side.
My child, day in and out, prays with confidence, and hope the same good things will happen to all of you.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 14, 2014)*