3/27/14

MessagesToDoNguyen148-149

Important Message #148
from Your Heavenly Father
To Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 05, 2014

“My dear child,
“I give you thanks for all the good works which you have done to fulfill My will for saving souls. For this, I watch over you in any minute of your life in order to bless and protect you from all kinds of dangers in this sinful world that makes My wrath be held back many times, because My mercy is always greater than mankind’s sins. For this reason, do not worry about your future because it is in My hands. In fact, you will receive My tremendous blessings as long as you still have a mission to go on in this world, and I will never leave your side or put you into a difficult situation. Keep in mind that you are My wonder worker because My special grace has given to you among the chosen ones.
“My child, My desire is to save souls from the slave of sins no matter how sinful people are, but if they repent and say sorry and go to confess their sins through the priests in order to receive the sacrament of reconciliation.
Amen, I am always there through the Holy priests who represent Myself to forgive people’s sins and also to encourage people to go to confess to the traditional priest who say the Latin Mass. But in case that you cannot have a Latin priest who is available, another priest is acceptable because they are allowed to do so.
“My child, keep up with your faith. It is the key to fulfill your goal. I am always with you. For this, be courageous and be happy for being My chosen child. I am your powerful God who has all the power to give you. How much I love the world, and how much more I love you because you follow My way and obey My will.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 14, 2014)



Important Message #149
from The Holy Trinity
To Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on March 02, 2014
“My dear child,
“Day after day you do the same thing about My great mission to save souls. Keep in mind that I am the authority on everything you do. In fact, without Me you have no strength, no inspiration to fulfill your goal, because it is My will and it will be done.
“My child, as long as you still live in this world, you will have all the chance to do My heavenly work because I have chosen you as My faithful servant, and I will never separate you from Me as well as those who are chosen in My plan.
My child, you will never know how important your role is until you pass this world, because it is an unconditional love that you offer yourself to serve Me in this passing world. In fact, it is mystic, but it is the way and the truth, because it comes from the true God Who is the King of Heaven, Earth and under the Earth as well as the giver of everything.
My child, I want to let you know that your faith is stronger than the rest of the chosen ones because you have a very important role to fulfill My will as I have entrusted into your care. Otherwise, you would not keep up with your good work, moreover, you have received the gift of discernment. For this, you can distinguish between the good and the bad, the false and the true, because I have picked you and anointed you before you were born. For this reason, your Angel guided you in My path through the privilege of the true Mass that you have attended in the past. But you did not know that it was the reason to be purified your soul before you were chosen in My plan.
“I bless you in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(March 14, 2014)