4/6/14

ImportantMessages121



Important Messages 121


Contents:This is the true new beginning of the True New Time for all things to be renewed and refreshed.  I have said I need a true saint to tell all 'This is the True New Time.'  I am saying I am going to send My Only Son to the truly fallen world, and very soon to be... Now, I will say very soon I will give to each of them the True Saint, the true angel, the true Faith, the true New Beginning of the true adventure (that) will begin in the True Arena... I am going to say now all of My children must not partake of any kind of demonic thing, one way or another.  By this, I mean no computer chip in the hand or forehead or any part of the body whatsoever.  No, no one is to do this at all.  And there will be no one to be able to go to Heaven when this is done.  I am not going to allow any at all.  I have made this very clear.  The true saints must not partake of any such at all... The true demonic power will never say or be in the True Arena... I have told all they all must ask Me if they can be a part of any kind of medicine or any kind of substance they have no access to... I am going to tell all they are not to take any of the true demonic substances that are on the true market at all.  Those that may be prescribed, be careful of any such.”... 


 


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 9, 2014 at 15:41 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:


I am watching over you as you write.  I am your God The Heavenly Father Who is in the true heavenly realm and Who is the true Father over all My children as well.  The true saint will say, 'No not all the saints can be told the true Faith is the Faith for them.'  They will say they know all the saints are not in the true Faith.  I am going to say now all must all pray to say they will all be in the true Faith when Jesus comes.”


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 10, 2014 at 02:32 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA


There will be those that will never see Heaven, and I will say all will all pray to be with Me, and those that will never see Heaven will get a glimpse of Heaven, but then they will descend into the eternal fires of Hell forever.  And they will be there from whence they enter.  They will say they are suffering there forever.  I am going to release all to go to the true Holy Sanctuary to pray the way I ask.”...


 “A serious anointing will be to say all must all come to Me.  In the event they are all not able to come, I will come to them and say they will all be the true saints in the True Arena.  I need every human being to come to Me in the event one cannot do as I ask.  I will say when do you want to?  And I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  The True Saint will say all will all be between a true rock and the True Saint, and He will tell them they are to pray the way I ask.”...


The true saint will say there will be no one in the true airplane alive, but I will say there will be several who will be able to tell the authorities the exact time and the true answer to the true accident, and many will say they are all in the True Arena.  The true story as to why you were chosen will soon unfold, and all will all see you go to the true and holy Sanctuary.  I am going to say the true and holy Sanctuary will soon come to be... I am going to say now all must all see the True Saint ask the true Heavenly Father does He want all the prayers prayed all the time or at a given amount of time?  I will say, 'All the time I need all the prayers to be prayed now and forever.'”


 


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 12, 2014 at 14:39 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA


… “A brutal discovery will lead to a true discovery, and very soon there will be those to say they have found a very brutal discovery.  And they will say all have been in the brutal discovery.  Now, will you tell all they all must find out the true answer, and they all must pray the way I ask... the True Saint will say now, 'All must all be free of all the true atrocities.  All must all pray the way I ask.'”


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 13, 2014 at 04:07 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA


… “I am going to show you the reason you are still here on the Earth.  I gave to you the true heart, the true soul, and I said you are Mine and Mine alone.  You have the true commandments, the true seals, the true covenant.  I am going to say now all must all say they will all be in the True Arena.  All must all do as I ask.  I am going to say all must all be the true saint to tell all they will all say they will all be in the True Arena.  I will say all are going to do as I ask.”...


 “I will say now I am going to tell all they all must say they will all be free of the true angelic saint they have been told is the true angel.  This is not the true angel.  They have been told they must all say they have had a true angelic encounter.  This is not the true angel.  I have stated they are not in the true angelic encounter with the true angel.  They must say they are in the true encounter with the true evil one.”


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 14, 2014 at 03:24 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA


… “An emotional saint will say goodbye to her faithful brother, her true brother very soon.  He will be going to the true heavenly realm... I am going to tell all they all will all say they will all bow down and kneel down in front of the true Jesus Christ and very soon.  I will tell them all they will all be in the true security of My Only Son Jesus Christ as well... Now, I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask... I will say all must say they will be the saint I have chosen.”


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 16, 2014 at 24:13 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA


I am in the true throne room of your home.  I am your Heavenly God, the true Father of all My children, and now I am saying I am going to reveal to all the True New Time is now.  This is the true new beginning of the True New Time for all things to be renewed and refreshed.  I have said I need a true saint to tell all, 'This is the True New Time.'  I am saying I am going to send My Only Son to the truly fallen world, and very soon to be... Now, I will say very soon, I will give to each of them the true Saint, the true angel, the true Faith, the true new beginning of the true adventure (that) will begin in the True Arena... Now, will you tell them they will all be the saints I have chosen to represent the true Church?... All of them that have followed Me have all been washed in the true Saint's Blood and Water.  All will all be released to go and pray and tell Jesus He is the true Son, the true spotless Lamb of God.”...


 I am going to say now all of My children must not partake of any kind of demonic thing, one way or another.  By this, I mean no computer chip in the hand or forehead or any part of the body whatsoever.  No, no one is to do this at all.  And there will be no one to be able to go to Heaven when this is done.  I am not going to allow any at all.  I have made this very clear.  The true saints must not partake of any such at all.  The true demonic power will never say or be in the True Arena.  All will say they will not do this.  I am the true Lord Thy God.  I have the last say.  I will tell all they will not do this at all... This is the truest way one must sell their soul to the evil one.  No one will enter Heaven when they do this.  This is purely demonic.  I will not allow any of this at all.  I will say no, not any of My children will be able to accept this under any circumstance at all.  No, I am going to tell them they are not to accept the demonic substance at all, either one way or another.  One way will be to say they can be scrutinized in the True Arena.  I am going to prevent all My children from being exploited as such.  They will never be in the True Arena to display anything to them.  I will say I will take them home.  I will give to each one a new home.  I am going to take them home to be with Me.  This I will do.  They must say they will give to Me themselves (and) never tell Me they will partake of any such demonic computer chip at all.”


“Now, I am saying I am going to take My children up to be with Me, and I will say all that want this are to say they will do the next task.  I will say all must say they will never partake of anything under the skin at all.  I am going to say I will tell all now they are not to do anything at all disagreeable to be in the True Arena.  I will say all must all say they will never partake of anything like the word.  The True Saint is telling all they must be a part of 'No, not at all.'  I am going to say all must say they will not partake of this at all... There will be an issue to say one can or cannot do this.  I will say, 'No not at all.'  And the True Saint will say they all should do as he asks.  I will say, 'No, I am going to tell you the last chance is to say no to the true issue.'... I have told all My children all must never partake of any such thing at all.  There are many who must be the true saint to tell all they will be the true saint to slay the true dragon.  I have told all they all must never take any demonic substance at all... I will say they are not to partake of any kind of the true demonic substance at all.  I am never going to say any kind of the true chip must be under the skin.  I will say any kind of demonic substance must never be in your body ever at all.  This can be a demonic reaction, and all can be forced to die if they take any part of this at all.  The true saint will say she is aware, but I am going to say she cannot see the true action or work with the true substance the way I am saying.  I am telling all they all must not take any kind of demonic substance at all in their true body... I am going to say all must never say they will ever be any part of the true demonic substance.  I have told all they all must ask Me if they can be a part of any kind of medicine or any kind of substance they have no access to.  They must say, 'Heavenly Father, I am now going to be a part of the true fact that I will never be any part of the true substance to do anything at all.'  I am going to say all must be the true saint to tell all in the True Arena that they are not to be any part of any kind of substance they are not sure about at all.  I will say now all must all pray to say they will all be the true saint they are all going to be.”...


 The true saint will say now all must all pray, as the true fate of many will soon take place to tell all they are all in the True Arena... I will say now those whose lives have been in the balance must all be shed upon the true light of Mine.  I have said I am now going to tell all they all must be the saints I have created... Now all must all say they will tell all they all must never partake of any demonic substance at all.  I am going to say a true saint must never partake of any kind of true demonic substance in any kind of doubt.  Tell me where and when it comes from.  I will say you must destroy it if it is not the true saint's way.  I am going to tell all they are not to take any of the true demonic substances that are on the true market at all.  Those that may be prescribed, be careful of any such.  I am going to tell you that you are the true saint to tell all that they must think and pray in the True Arena.  They must all say they will never take of any kind of any substance at all unless they pray and ask Me if they must, or should they do as I ask?  Or should they be in the True Arena at all?


 “The true saint will say all must never be any part of any kind of the true saint's farewell party when it comes.  It will be to say you can participate in the true party.  Then all must partake of the true substance in it.  I am saying I will tell all they will never be the saint I created when they do this.  I have spoken.  I am saying I will never ask anyone to partake in any kind of substance that they are not sure of.  No, not of any at all.  I am not going to say this will be permitted at all.  I am going to say all must not say they will do this at all.  I am going to say all must all say they will never tell anyone they can be in any kind of the true activity at all.


 “I am going to say all are in the true possession of the true evil one when they partake of any kind of the true evil substance... I am going to say all My children must all say they will tell Me when they can be free of the true demonic substance... I am going to say now all My children must all say they will all pray to be free of any demonic substance of any kind at all.  They must all ask Me to give to them the true Holy Communion from My Hand, and all must all say they will all partake of this.  All must not say they will be in any demonic activity of any kind at all.    All must not say they will do any of the following.... The true saint will say you are indeed well informed of the true atrocities in the true Sanctuary.  All must all pray the way I ask.  Now, I am going to tell all they all must not say they will ever be deceived.








A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen