3/24/14

ImportantMessages117

Important Messages 117

Contents:
All must all say you will tell them they are not going to be in the news.  They will be in the true Sanctuary to tell all they have the true Savior and to tell all they are in the True Arena... A true armor of Faith will be soon the armor I have told all will all be (in) the true Sanctuary as well.  (Ephesians 6:11-14)... All must all say they will all be the object of the true Book of Life.  (Revelation 3:5).   I have said I will tell all they will all be in the true Book of Life.  All will all say a monumental task will all be done.  (Revelation 3:5).”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on February 23, 2014 at 11:41 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true fate of one will soon be known all over the world.  I have said I will tell all they have known of the true fate of one.  I will say all must all know this person will never mislead anyone again.  I have told Margaret this person has misled many.  Now he will see his own fate.  All will all say he is not going to mislead anyone ever again.  I will say all must all say they will never be in the true misguiding arena ever again.  Are you aware of this one?  He will say he has known of you.  He will say you have been known to spread untrue lies about him.  He will say you have not been the true faithful follower as well.  And I will say all must all say you are the true angel of many and the true angelic messenger.” 
 “I am going to say that millions will express their true gratitude to the true saint who has passed out of this life.  All will all say this was a truly honorable way to say goodbye.  I am going to say all are in the True Arena... The true reward will be to say all must all pray the way I ask.  (Matthew 5:12)...  Now, will you tell all they will all see a strange object in the true sky, and very soon they will say they will all pray to see the true Jesus Christ.  I am He.  I will say all will all see this strange object.  They will all say they will all pray the way ask.  I have told all they have the true messenger.  She has endured all in the True Arena...  All must all say you will tell them they are not going to be in the news.  They will be in the true sanctuary to tell all they have the true Savior and to tell all they are in the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on February 25, 2014 at 03:32 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I will say now all must all tell all they all must all plant the true seed in the true garden.  Now, the true seed will be the seed of hope.  All will see this seed grow in the true garden.  (Psalms 125:3-7).  I will say a joyful noise will be the true gathering of all the true seeds when they are all being planted.  This will be when the harvest is great.  I will say all must tell all they will all be the true harvesters.  They will all say they will all grow the true harvest, and they will all be in the true harvest... I will say the true window is the true window of the true soul.  (Acts 20:9-10).  I will always say I am in the true soul of one.  I will say all must all pray to see the true window of their soul.  I have told all they are all in the true window of their soul... I will say all must tell all they will all say they will all be in the true Garden of Love.  I am going to give to many the true garden of the true saint... The true saint will say all must all be in the true garden to toil, reap, and sow at the True Arena.”...
 “The true saint will say she is the true emotional roller coaster.  She will say she has the true saint in the True Arena.  She will say all must all pray to keep him in the True Arena... The desire of My Heart is to bring as many as I can to My Holy and Immaculate Heart... I want to say all must all pray to say they will never be in the true danger of the true enemy.  Many will say they are in danger, and very soon there will be those who will say they will slay all who come in their way.  I am going to say all are in harm's way.  And they all must all pray to be in the safe arena.”...
 “The true saint has told Me he will tell all they all must all say they must all do the following.  And they must all see and read all the documents I gave to you and him.  And they must all be numbered correctly, and they must all see the true angelic angels tell all they all must all pray the way I ask... The true saint will say all must all work together in unison and pray to be in the True Arena, say they will all work together to be the saints I have created as well.  Now, I will say a true saint has My true blessing.  All must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to tell all they all must all do the following.  They must all say they will bring all to the true sanctuary to pray.  They must all say they will all go to the true Arena.  They must all say they will all be in unison, to all pray the way I ask.  I have told you to tell all they all must do as I ask, do as I instruct, do as I want, do as I have said, do as I command, do as I desire, do as I am in full control.” 
 “I will say all must all cooperate as the full design of Mine.  I will say now all must tell Me they will all say they will all listen to you and Me.  I will say they must all be in the true unison to say they will all be at peace in the True Arena.  The true glory of all of My children must now be made known, and they all must say they are all in the true glory.  I will say this is to instruct all that they all must come to Me in the event all are in the True Arena.  (1 Peter 1:10-13).”  
 “I have searched many souls to find one who will obey.  Now, I will say a true saint will tell all they will all construct the true Book of Life.  All will all say they are all in the true book.  I have given those the true instructions, the true commandments, the true seals, the true covenant.  No one will say this is not true... The true fallen hero must say he is in the True Arena... I need you to tell all they will all soon see the true Satan tell all he will come to the True Arena.  He will say a sure, prideful task must now be done.  He will say all must all be in the True Arena.  All will all say they will all do as he asks.  I will say, 'No, not at all.'  And this will be the last warning I am going to give to all.  I have said I will never give to you anything you cannot do, as you were the true chosen to do My holy work.  All must all say they will tell all they are all in the True Arena.” 
 “A true armor of Faith will be soon the armor I have told all will all be (in) the true sanctuary as well.  (Ephesians 6:11-14)...  A moment of truth will soon come to be, and all will all say they are all in the true moment of the real Truth.  (2 Corinthians 4:17-18).  I am saying all will see the moment of Truth.  All will all realize all I have told you will be the true task, the true monumental task of dividing and searching all the true documents that I have told you.  Then, all will all be known all over the true world.  Now, I will say all must all say they will all be in the true moment.  I will say all will all be in the true task.  The true dividing line of the true saints from the true heathens will soon come to be in the True Arena.  I will say all must all pray to say they will all be separated when they all pray the way I ask.”...

 “A true dynamic saint will say all are in the true task.  She will say all must all pray the way I ask.  I have said I will never tell anyone you are not My true messenger.  You have the true documents to tell all they all must all obey.  All must all say they will all be the object of the true Book of Life.  (Revelation 3:5).  I have said I will tell all they will all be in the true Book of Life.  All will all say a monumental task will all be done.  (Revelation 3:5)...  Do you know I am going to say all My children must all say they will never take anything they are not aware of.  And they must never say they will do anything they are not sure of.  They must never say they will be any part of any kind of evil scheme at all.”