3/27/14

Importantmessages118

Important Messages 118

Contents: A true cleansing process has now begun to be in the True Arena.  All will all say they are truly cleansed.  (Psalms 50:4)... I am going to deliver all those out of bondage... I will say all must all say they will all love Me and pray the way I ask... The desire of My Heart is to say now all My children must all say and pray the true Rosary and the true prayers as well.  I am in great need.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all do as I ask.  Now they will soon see the true Son, the true Jesus Christ, come to the truly fallen world and tell all they are in the True Arena.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 26, 2014 at 09:33 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “Now I will say all must all do as I ask.  I am going to say now the true Satan will be very brief.  He will say he is in charge.  He will tell all they all must all do as he asks, as he insists as well.” 
 “I will say she will be the one who will say He can be the true God The Father Who will tell all they all must all say they are all going to all pray the way I ask...The true strange phenomenon will soon take place.  All will all say they all see it.  And all will all say they are all in it, as well.” 
 “Now I will say all must all say they will never partake of the true substance they will be offered to take.  I am saying all must not partake of the substance they are offered.  They must say they will never take it.  And they must say they will not drink from the true cup of the true giver.  I will say all must not be the one to say they can be the true giver ever.  I will say not anyone must say they will ever be the giver of any known substance or any kind of anything they do not understand they are giving at all.  The true Faith will be the only Faith I will say all should all be in, (and) they all should all say they will all partake with (it).” 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 28, 2014 at 01:22 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to say now all My children must say they will pray and pray and pray.  The true hour has almost come to the True Arena.  (Revelation 3:10)... A true cleansing process  has now begun to be in the True Arena.  All will all say they are truly cleansed.  (Psalms 50:4).”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 1, 2014 at 05:48 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am saying I am going to be in the True Arena.  I am going to deliver all those out of bondage.  I will say now all will be free at last.  (Exodus 1:14; 13:3).   I am going to say all those will never say they are slaves of any kind again.  They will say they will work freely (out) of the true slavery.  And all will all say they are not going to be in the true harm's way.  I am saying I am their true God The Heavenly Father.  I am going to say all are in the True Arena.  I will say all must all say they will all love Me and pray the way I ask.”...
 “The true saint is going to say you must say the way you need the true book constructed.  I will say it must have all the messages, all the true saintly prayers, the true angelic hymns, the true abbreviation of the true saints, the true angelic abbreviation of all the true Faith documents; the true glossary must have the true title.  I am He.  It must say they will all pray the way I ask.  It must read the true way.  It must read and tell all that I am the true Heavenly Father and the true guiding Counselor, and the true Angel.” 
 “And (to) the true heavenly saint of the True New Time I have said I will tell all they all must all say they will all do as I ask.  The true instruction I am giving to you (is) to open the true book of the true messages.  All must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The true bylaws of the true Catholic Church must be the true way to be in the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on March 2, 2014 at 02:34 Hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The desire of My Heart is to say now all My children must all say and pray the true Rosary and the true prayers as well.  I am in great need.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all do as I ask.  Now they will soon see the true Son, the true Jesus Christ, come to the truly fallen world and tell all they are in the True Arena.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen