2/27/14

MessagesToDoNguyen140-141


Important Message #140
from Your Heavenly Father
To Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on February 14, 2014

“My dear child,
“I am happy for your belief and trust in Me. I will show you: your good work is the truth by many signs of My mystic which I intend to give you in the future, because I want to prove that you are My purpose for souls.
“For this reason, wait and see My words will come out as the truth and you will see more things which you cannot explain because it comes from Heaven as I said above. It is the mystery that comes from the Mystic God.
“I know how strong you are in your belief. Even though I do not need to show you anything, but I am your God of all great things. Therefore, I want you to be stronger and happier when you give yourself to Me completely without reserve.
“I know everything in your heart. In fact, it is full of love for Me and humanity. Therefore, you want many people to know about My words as much as possible because you know I am the truth and the way. Furthermore, people only have two ways and they must choose one that is My way, and this way will lead them to the gate of paradise.
“My child, the time on earth is short. Therefore, do not waste your time seeking for the things of the world. If you have faith in Me, you will be able to go on in all kinds of situation and I will take care of you little by little, and it is good for you to be under My care. For this reason, I am watching you day and night; and having Me, you have everything. In My Kingdom, I have prepared places for those who accept, obey and follow Me in My path that I have opened for you.
“I am glad that each of you is doing great. For this, I encourage you to continue to help each other in order to fulfill My mission for souls.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 24, 2014)

Important Message #141
from God The Father
To Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on February 15, 2014

“My dear child,
“My grace remains with you forever and ever because you are chosen in My plan to fulfill My mission for saving souls. For this reason, you have My supernatural strength to endure your effort by which you are doing My heavenly work every day of your life.
“Keep in mind that each of you is My special child and My Holy Providence is your protection. Even though you do not see Me but My spirit swells in your souls. For this reason, you will never be separated from Me. No matter what your situation is, I always give you the chance to fulfill your goal. Indeed, the longer you live, the more you will see how important your good work is for souls.
“My child, your part is to keep up with your heavenly work. Trust Me completely because I am your powerful and merciful God, King of all nations, especially, the best Father of all mankind because I want to love and to be loved.
“For this reason, I have come down from Heaven in order to reveal how much I love My creation and I want to free everyone from the slavery of sins, and they must know who I am before they pass this world. Otherwise, their souls will not be saved.
“May child, do not let a day pass by without calling My powerful name in the way My name is respected, loved, honored. Do not curse; do not use My name God in vain. And offer yourself, your family as a sign of your consecration to Me. I want you and others to have an ultimate relationship with Me during your lifetime. And in return, I will give you all the things you need to fulfill your mission in your life.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 24, 2014)