2/27/14

MessagesToDoNguyen138-139


Important Message #138
from God The Holy Spirit
To Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on February 12, 2014

“My dear child,
“My spirit is always with you in order to inspire you to do the heavenly work that I have entrusted into your care. As you know, your heart belongs to Me, therefore, you have so much desire to please Me rather than the world, because you have My wisdom. As a matter of fact, the longer you live, the stronger your faith will be, and you will never be lukewarm like others.
My child, you cannot serve Me and the world at the same time, because the world has all the temptations for you to fall into sins. Especially you will be slave of money that you earn. And the more you have, the more you want to earn. Furthermore, money is also a root of evil things and the evil ones lead people in their path to worship the world by many deadly sins through the satisfaction by money.
“My child, the word you apply to anyone who wants to know about what I say, I am your God of Wisdom. Therefore, do not allow the luxuries of the world that can cost you to stay out of My sight. As I said above, if you are so busy for the things of the world, you will have no time for Me because your mind is occupied by worldly things. In fact, your heart has no room to let Me in.
“Those who have the desire to be with Me in the everlasting life must firstly accept My Will and they must avoid sins by all temptations of the world as much as possible. Secondly, they must pray for My grace of strength, faith and love, as well as do sacrifice by spiritual exercises as long as they still live on earth, because it is not easy to see Heaven if they do not want to follow the narrow gate on their journey home.
Pray always, deliver the evil spirit around you and ask for the grace to endure all the circumstances that you may encounter in your daily life.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Holy Spirit.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 24, 2014)



Important Message #139
from God The Father of All Mankind
To Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on February 13, 2014

“My dear child,
“Thank you for your sacrifice and best effort to fulfill your goal for the salvation of souls. Keep in mind that I am your guide of everything you do. How much I love the world! And how much more I love you, because you have done a great thing as I wish; it is to alert mankind to repent their sins before My wrath occurs.
My child, no matter how sinful, they all are My children. For this, I chose to forgive rather than to condemn them to a place where they will never see My Holy Face. I am God, therefore My heart is full of love, and no love of human beings is greater than My love.
“However, mankind must say sorry for their sins and come back to Me and ask Me to forgive their past sins. I know, the world nowadays is full of desire of the flesh because the temptation is much stronger than the human weakness. For this, the devil won over people’s sins. In fact, they are the ones who have created many seductions and temptations of all kinds so that people fall into their traps.
“My child, My mercy is great as I said above, but it only applies to the living souls. For this reason, many souls who die in a state of mortal sins will suffer because they cannot ask for My mercy any more and My justice must be served.
All My messages are about saving souls, because each soul has been created in My own image, and I do not want it to be destroyed. But mankind do not understand how it is important for them to live the way that make their souls be saved, because they have not seen the real hell. For this, everyone must obey My law and follow My narrow path. Otherwise, it will be too late to say sorry in the next life. Keep in mind that My mercy will turn into My justice.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father of All Mankind.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 24, 2014)