2/27/14

ImportantMessages116


Important Messages 116

Contents: I have said I am not going to give to you any more instructions... I have the true instructions in the True Arena.  The true specific documents:  Have they been filed properly?  I am going to say they must be filed to give the true specific instructions I have given... I am going to tell all that all the true messages must all be documented.  They must all read that you are the true messenger, and you have the true typist.  All must all say the true saint has been the true distributor... I will give to you a very short hymn, and this will be told to all in the true sanctuary... I am going to say all must sing this when Jesus comes... The true hymn should read this way:  'Now is the True New Time.  I will slay the true dragon.  I will tell all they all must all pray the true, proper way.  All will all say they will all be in the true Sanctuary to tell all they must all pray the way I ask.'... The day will come when all will all see the true messages”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on February 19, 2014 at 09:22 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I have given you specific instructions in the past, and all must all listen to My specific instructions.  I am going to say I am not giving them anymore.  There must be those in attendance who will listen and do as I ask.  And no more compromises ever.  There are to be no more.  I am attaching all the true instructions.  I have said all must all do what I have told you.  I will say all must remember to give to Me the true saints who are not in the true balance.  All must say they will be in the true balance.  I am going to let the rain fall.  Then, the true wind blow and tear up all it can to say this will be the true cleansing.  I have told all they all must all pray the way I ask, but they are not all listening.  I will say a true saint will say now all the true messages must all be read and told.  Then they will say they must be in the true Sanctuary.  And I will say all must all prepare to be in the True Arena.”...
 “All must all say they will all be told soon that the true Jesus is soon coming.  All will all say they have waited so long.  And the True Saint has never come when we were told He was coming.  I have said I am not going to give to you any more instructions.  All will not say they are going to receive any.  I have the true instructions in the True Arena.  The true specific documents:  have they been filed properly?  I am going to say they must be filed to give the true specific instructions I have given.  The true saint will say she will take care of things, and say she will give to Me all the true messages, and say she has the true messages in the True Arena.”...
 “I have not found anyone to say they will give to Me the true saints who have never said they will all pray the way I ask.  I have said you are the only one who has told Me you will give them to Me... The true saint will say a true given moment will be the true moment in which all will all say they will be in... I am going to say all must all say they will never be the person who will not do as I ask.”...
 “I am going to tell all that all the true messages must all be documented.  They must all read that you are the true messenger and you have the true typist.  All must all say the true saint has been the true distributor... The true Heart of Mine will say all must all be in the true Sanctuary and tell all they are all in the True Arena.  I will say all must all do as I ask... I will say now all will all be in the true cleansing.  All will all say they have the true God, the Heavenly Father.”...
 “I will give to you a very short hymn, and this will be told to all in the true Sanctuary... I am going to say all must sing this when Jesus comes.  Then, they all must pray the way I ask.  A logical answer is this.  All must all say they will all compromise and say they will all obey.  The true hymn should read this way:  'Now is the True New Time.  I will slay the true dragon.  I will tell all they all must all pray the true, proper way.  All will all say they will all be in the true Sanctuary to tell all they must all pray the way I ask.'  Now, I will say the true hymn must be the true one I gave to you.  The true counselor must say all must do as the true Heavenly Father is asking.  All must all say they will all build a true church.  Then say they will never tear it down.”...
 “I have said I will give to all the true Faith, the true angel, the True Saint, Who will forgive them of their sins.  The true angel will say all will all be forgiven in the true Sanctuary.  All the messages must all be read and told to all.  And they all must say they will all read and obey.  The true saint will say you are no longer going to say you can't be the true silent saint.  He will say the true silence has been broken.  All must all say they will all see the true saint tell all she has all the true messages.  I am going to say now all must begin to say they will all instruct each other to do as I ask.  They have not been obedient... A pounding beat in the heart will tell all that they all must come to Me and say they will all do as I ask.  A dynamic list of duties will be offered to all in the True Arena.  These will include all to all say they will all be the true saints to come to Me.  They will be to say all must all relay to each other the true duties in the true very near future... I am going to say all must know the true prayers of the true saints will all say they will all be answered.   The true saint will say all must all do as I ask.  All must all be in the True Arena.  I will say all have the true blessing of Mine.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 20, 2014 at 08:23 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “All must all pray the way I ask.  I have said all must all be obedient to the end.  All must all say they will all tell all they have read all the messages, and they have them all documented and told to all.  And they have all been filed in proper order.  I am going to say now all must be completed.  I will tell you the true saints all must all participate in doing all the true work... The true saint will say all must all tell Me they will all comply with all I have said now and forever.”...
 “I am going to prevent all from going anywhere in the True Arena soon.  They will make an exit to the true area and find no way out.  I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The true saints will say they are all going to all pray, but I will say all must do now as I insist.  All must all listen to their heart and tell all they will all do as I ask... I am going to say all the messages must all be documented.  All must all say and read the way I gave you.  Then, the true saints must tell Me the outcome.  They must say they are now ready to be in the true Sanctuary with all the true messages.  The day will come when all will all see the true messages.  They all must all say they will all be in unison, and they all must all say they will be the most well written of all in the true Sanctuary.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 22, 2014 at 07:30 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “A final goodbye will be heard throughout the land to a well known personality, and very soon.  This will be the final farewell that someone all hold very dear.  (Margaret called her typist, Mary Agnes Kumar, the next day to inform her that Fox News announced on Sunday, February 23, 2014, that Alice Herz Summer, the last survivor of the holocaust, died at the age of 110 years.)   A true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray and say they will all do as I ask.”