2/24/14

MessagesToDoNguyen136-137


Important Message #136
from Jesus, King Of All Nations
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on October 17, 2014

“My dear child,
“This world is only temporal, but the true world is in My Kingdom. If people do not want to accept Me through their eyes of faith, how can I accept them when their souls leave their bodies? For this reason, they must prove their faith by practicing it through their spiritual lives because sooner or later all must stand in front of Me and I am the Judge to judge whatever they have done in their lifetime and their happiness or sadness. It depends on how they live when they are still in the world.
For this reason, I have come down from Heaven in order to gather all the children of faith who must be aware that they must stay away from this sinful world and take care of their souls before their time expires. Moreover I am not happy because many sins keep growing in many ways. In fact, they broke My commandments, even the Christianity.
My child, the world is not a safe place any more, because it is covered by darkness of sins. For this, I will purify the world little by little in order to alert it that I exist, and all must believe that the world is in My hands.
“I am God of love and mercy. In fact, I have so much compassion for all humanity, because each of them was created in My own image, but many of them do not know it. Whether they believe or not, they must acknowledge Me that I am the King of all nations and the Judge of the living and the dead.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus, King Of All Nations.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 24, 2014)

Important Message #137
from The Holy Trinity
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on October 18, 2014

“My dear child,
“Each of your new days, I continue to refresh your soul with My words. How blessed you are and I know you believe in My words which are the food for your souls.
“My child, you are very special among the special ones who cooperate with you in My plan to fulfill My will. Even though I am mystic, I want to let you know that I watch over you wherever you go along with the Holy Angels who have the mission to assist you at your side.
“The world will be confronted with much difficulty everywhere. As I said, you will hear more about the natural disasters which happen more than ever before, because people must wake up to repent their sins and respect My law. I am the merciful and powerful God but it comes to the point that I must strike the world in order to save souls; otherwise, many of them will be condemned to the gate of hell.
“My child, when I strike the world, it will be touched because one blow of My breath, you know, will make it chaos and turn it upside down. Moreover, I tried to calm down My anger many times, but it is not the promise that I will never punish the world.
“As I said, this generation is the worst in the history, because in the modern world, mankind live in advance with many technologies that human has created by their own world of material things. It is comfortable and satisfactory to their bodies but excessively harmful to souls.
The mankind should come to worship Me through the old rite of the Traditional Mass in Latin which I have established for people of faith in the Roman Catholic Church around the world to follow My way. However, at this present time, they do not worship Me in the way which should be. For this, how many people will be saved at My second coming?
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 24, 2014)