2/24/14

MessagesToDoNguyen134-135


Important Message #134
from Your Powerful God
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on September 08, 2014

“My dear child,
“As I have said, no matter what your situation is, you will always have the opportunity to do My heavenly work because you do not choose Me but I chose you in order to change the face of the earth.
The world still exists because I come down from Heaven to celebrate the old rite of the Traditional Mass in Latin, and during this time, the whole Heaven surrounds the altar to bring the privilege through the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass in memory of My Son Jesus Who is the Savior, Redeemer of the world.
“However, in this modern time, the holy priests who celebrate the true mass are not many because most of them follow the easy way in order to have more parishioners who excuse that they cannot understand Latin words and do not like the way that the priests turn their back on them during the mass for the interest of their own.
My child, I am the Almighty God Who is sitting on the throne of My Majesty. How can they not understand who I am? They can trust Me, respect My Law, My reverence, glorify and worship Me in the way I want them to do.
“For this reason, they all are deceived by the enemy and they continue to fall into sins by multiple sins and break My law. I repeat again that without the Latin Mass that is being celebrated around the world, there is no sun, no moon, no stars, and there is nothing to be alive.
“My child, the world’s sins will continue to grow and mankind’s souls will be condemned to hell because they do not care about their destination. For this reason, I must react and turn My mercy to My wrath in order to purify the world and all must see the voice of My anger through the catastrophe.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Powerful God.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 19, 2014)



Important Message #135
from God The Holy Spirit
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on September 09, 2014

“My dear child,
I am God The Holy Spirit Who is your wisdom and love. I thank for your dedication to help others to fulfill your goal. For this, I continue to pour out My love in your heart and I will guide you on the road of salvation until you are safe to enter the gate of paradise.
“My child, you have received many gifts from Me, especially the gift of wisdom that you chose to please Me rather than the world. Amen, I am telling the truth, I have all the source of blessings to give you and I have given to each of you the tremendous grace. It is that you can recognize who I am through your active love every day, and that you focus your life to serve Me with all your heart and soul.
Keep in mind the Three Divine Persons in One God. We have the same power to give you any thing you need. For this, I encourage you to continue to please the Holy Trinity because you are chosen to do the important task in God’s plan for saving souls. All about is to save souls including yourself and your loved ones who do not have the same faith that you have.
“My child, hold your head up and look toward Heaven that is your eternal joys. The life on earth is very short but the afterworld life will never end. In fact, you will see the paradise in reality. At this time, you only have a hope, and through your eyes of faith, you obey, accept and follow My way. Even though you do not see God, but your faith is firm and only accept the way that I want for you. For this, you are pleasing Me more than you can imagine. If you notice how much I love you, you would love Me more, because My peace always remains in your heart and soul. In fact, you always feel an internal peace no matter how your situation is.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Holy Spirit.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 17, 2014)