2/24/14

MessagesToDoNguyen128-129

Important Message #128
from God The Father of All Mankind
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on August 28, 2014

“My dear child,
“I am closer to you than you can imagine. In fact, I am in confronting of everything you do.  Keep in mind that with Me, all things are possible. I also want to thank you time to time for being a wonder worker. Moreover, I know everything in your heart because you wish to do more than you can at this time for spreading My message everywhere. And you can understand how important to show people who will be able to see My words in one way or another whether they believe or not.  You have tried with all the best you can and I know about it.
“My child, the world is in peril. In fact, at this time it is in danger due to the violence of many countries. This is also the sign of a world war and the result is that people kill people and there is no love, no peace at war.
As I said, the world must be suffered due to many sins against My commandments. Especially, the worst sin is to kill many precious unborn babies when their hearts still beating. Besides that, this grave sin has the big impact between Me and Humanity, but they still continue to perform the evil act in any minute around the world. For this reason, this sinful world will be punished in any way. In fact, mankind will never expect the destruction of the world that will occur. As I said above, it is in danger.
“As you know, only one blow of My breath, the world will be displaced and everything will become chaos. Right now, My mercy still flow because its control My anger, but one of those days, I cannot hold My wrath anymore, and people will see what is going to happen.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father of All Mankind.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 17, 2014)



Important Message #129
from God The Father of All Mankind
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on August 27, 2014

“My dear child,
Your happiness of the everlasting life depends on your faith as long as you still live in this world. As you know, all must die in order to live forever, and the time is passing by. In fact, you will never know when your name is called to go home with Me.
“For this reason, talk to Me as you talk to the real father. It is also the sign to consecrate yourself to Me. Besides that, I have so much desire to hear you call Me by the name of theSweet Father, I love you more than anything in this world, because you are My giver, protector, security as well as source of all good things in my life…
For this reason, I have revealed My love for those who believe in Me and be closer to Me by their spiritual life in one way or another. This is the truth of My sacred words, because I am God but I want to stoop down to the same human level in order to have the ultimate relationship with all children of faith. Therefore, I have named Myself the title of the Father of All Mankind.
“My children, your life is full of grace and hope for choosing My way that I have opened to gather each of you in My plan; and I am well pleased for your active love to help Me to fulfill My will. I repeat again that each of you will have the reward in Heaven, even in this world. I will lead, protect and bless you tremendously. Keep in mind that I am always with you, and do not be afraid of anything. I am the Almighty God, for this, I will make all things possible for you.
Trust Me completely because trust is a significant thing for you to go on and follow My path.
“God bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father of All Mankind.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(February 17, 2014)