2/24/14

MessagesToDoNguyen130-131


Important Message #130
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on August 30, 2014

“My dear child,
If you know how important your role is, you will cry of joys. Keep in mind that, you do not choose Me but I chose you to be a part in My plan to change the face of the Earth. Indeed, I have proved My revelation through your daily work that you have been doing and I motivate each of you to obtain your goal as the way I want.
Keep in mind that your body belongs to the world but it will be gone when your heart stops working. However, your soul is in My hands and it belongs to Me forever because you are Mine. For this, I am using each of you for My purpose and I am the authority of everything you do. Moreover, your obedience to follow My way of the truth and the light is the merit to inherit My Kingdom in Heaven.
“You will never be deceived as humans deceived one another because they have nothing to control themselves. I mean the power of love of My infinite love for all the faithful children who acknowledge who I am. As a matter of fact, you cannot find the true love from the pure heart of mankind, because of their human nature of weakness. Therefore, they always want to have something in return and they take advantage of each other as much as they can.
“However, the world has some good people who were born to have a good heart and those are the ones who give themselves for others by their charity sharing their fortune to the needy, but they do not want people to know their names because their hearts are full of compassion and sympathy for those who are less fortunate than them.
Money does not bring joy and happiness if people do not want to take care of their souls. In fact, it is also the source of evil things to destroy the souls by many bad habits.
Pray, my children, because it will help you to stay away from the world.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
 (February 17, 2014)



Important Message #131
from God, Your Heavenly Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on August 29, 2014

“My dear child,
“Life goes on, so do you. As I said, time on earth is very short, but in heaven it will last forever and ever. I know that your day is sometimes up and down because of your circumstances and difficulties which have challenged you in your daily life, but do not feel that you are alone. Remember that I will never leave your side even though you cannot see Me, because I am in your heart.
“For this reason, cling on Me and rely in My words. Trust Me. I am the best Father Who loves you beyond your imagination. Your part is to believe in Me and continue to give yourself to Me. Surrender everything in My hands; I will refresh your burden with My love.
“My child, if you know how important your role is in My plan, you would give up everything in this world to please Me because it is your benefit treasure which you have earned from the immense blessings for being among My chosen children. Moreover, your good work will save the entire of your family no matter what their situation is, and they will be protected from many dangers of the world out there. How generous I am because they relate to you.
“My child, it is not easy to be chosen as my faithful child, because all must go through the test, trial, and suffering in many ways in order to be purified and become holy as My desire to put each of you in a special position in My plan
“I repeat again: I am your Holy Providence and I help you to obtain your goal. My words are simple but they have a deep meaning and they are also easy to understand. In fact the more you read, the more you will feel My love, because they come straight from My tender heart. Moreover, you will be attached to Me as a little baby is nurtured in its mother’s arms and they will bond to each other as well as they cannot be separated.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God, Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
 (February 17, 2014)