2/24/14

ImportantMessage115



Important Messages 115

Contents: The true Church will be the true battle of the good and the evil… I have asked all to go to the true Jesus Christ, My Only Son. I will ask once more, do they want Me to tell them they can say the true Sanctuary will be open a little while longer? Then, they will see Him as the true human being, the true faithful Servant. I will say I am going to tell all they all must say they will all pray, sing, and tell Me they will all be the true saints I need… I am your true Heavenly Father, and I will say the True Saint will say a very big surprise awaits you. And you will very soon see the very big surprise. I am going to say all will very soon see the big surprise as well… I am going to say all will all see the True Saint and very soon. A true honor awaits all very soon… I have said I will give to all the True Saint. When He comes, I will say all must all say He is in the truly big surprise… A true river will be the river I will say will take many downstream to the true Sanctuary. All will all say they will all swim in the true river, and I will say all must all pray the way I ask. (Revelation 22: 1-2).”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on February 11, 2014
at 04: 10 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I will say a power will be to say all must all come to the true power. I am in the true power. I will say all must all pray to say they will all be in the true power. The true power will be the power I am going to give to all. Now all will all say they will all be in the true power. (1 Peter 1: 5-12)… I am going to say a true transformation will very soon take place. (Ezekiel 36: 25-27). And all will all say they will all be transformed into the true image and the true likeness of the True Saint. I am going to say a stronger and much more likeness will be in the True Arena. All will all say they will all be in the true likeness of the True Saint. I will say all must all pray the way I ask.”
 The true victory will be in the True Arena, and I will say I am in the true victory. I am going to say all are in the true victory when they all are released to go and pray in the true holy Sanctuary. (Romans 6: 14). Now, I am asking all to all say the True Saint will reveal to all the true honor they all have when they all pray the way I ask. (1 Timothy 5: 17)… I will say now the true power of darkness will never slay all of My children. They will be the true saints I have chosen to carry on with My holy and divine work.”…
 A mass destruction will very soon take place, and all will all see and hear the cries for help in the true mass destruction. I am going to give all the true power, the true courage to say they will all be the true saints who will say no matter what, they will get back up and they will all pray in the True Arena… The true war will take place on American soil, and the warships will be the true Sanctuary to all who say they all must pray the way I ask. All the true angels will slay the true red dragon. The true economy will collapse, and the true Sanctuary will close. This will be the true breakdown of the saints everywhere. I have said over and over I am going to break all the true curses, and all the true saints will no longer be in bondage. Neither will they say they will do as I ask. They will say they will be the saint to tell all they will all be in the true Sanctuary. I will keep them there as long as I feel the true need. I have envisioned the true victory. Now is the True New Time.”
 The true loss of the true soul is more important than the loss of all life… The True Saint will say, 'Now all must be in the true war. '… All must all say they will all prepare the true saints to be in the true battle of the good and evil. I am saying all will all slay the true dragon. I will say all must all put away the true relic and pray in the true holy Sanctuary. All must all say they will all ask Jesus to come and tell us, 'The true saints all must all pray the way I ask. ' They must all say they have the True Saint to tell all they are the true attraction of the true Faith. They will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”…
 I am going to say a spiteful, a critical, a heretic, a true saint who never said you are My chosen will never merit Heaven. I have spared you to tell all they are all going to tell Me they will say all must all say a live saint who has been so silent for so long will now be in the true Sanctuary to tell all they will all pray the way I ask. The true dirt and the true filth and the true lies and the true persecution must never be again.”…
 The true saint will say she can deal with the true fatalities. She has been known to see them to heal, but all can't heal. All must all say they will heal when the true Jesus comes. And He will redeem them all in the true Sanctuary as well. The true victory will be the true saints who will be in the true Sanctuary, and they will all say they will all pray the way I ask… I am going to tell you the true Faith will soon be the only Faith, and all others will be the true faith of the true heathen… I am going to say I will give to you many who need the True Saint. You must tell Me that you will pray. Then you will ask Me, 'Did You slay the true red dragon? '”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on February 13, 2014
at 02: 55 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I will give to you all the true saints who have never wanted their children. You know who they are, and they all must all say they all will repent of their true sinfulness. I will say all must all come to Me. All must all pray the way I ask… The true danger of the true elements is the true crushing blow that it will be when all is in the True Arena. I will say a True Saint will tell all they all must all blow out all the lights of all the true candles. He will say He is the true and only Light. I will say I am going to bring all to their knees. All will all see the true Light of My Only Son, the true Jesus Christ. I am going to bring all to their knees… I will give to you many who will say they have looked and searched for the true answer. Now, they will say they have found the true answer. All must all pray the way I ask… I am lifting all My children to higher ground. All will say they will all pray the way I ask.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on February 16, 2014
at 06: 33 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
Margaret had a dream in which she saw a big aluminum wash tub in her backyard filled with fish. She asked God The Father what this meant. He replied, “The time will come when you will see the fish in the true yard. All will all partake of the true fish. There will be an abundance, and there will be no more starvation… The true saints all here have told Me you are not going to church.” (Margaret has not been able to attend Church due to transportation, weather, and health problems.) “But I will say all have not been going to the true Church, to the true Latin Mass, the holy Mass that I consecrated. I will say all must all do this. I have said I am the true Heavenly Father. I will tell all, who have not gone to the true Latin Mass, must say they will go. I am going to say all must all prepare themselves to be in the true Latin Mass.”
 The True Saint will say all must all pray the way all the apostles were taught. I am going to say now all the true angels will all say they will all pray the way I ask… The true Faith will be the true battle of the good and the evil. No purpose will be gained in the true Sanctuary where there is no gain. The true fear of the true Church is the true Sanctuary. No other will be the fear of theirs. I will say a hunger will never be their fear. And all the true Saints will never be their fear. A true saint will come and pray. He will say all must all prepare themselves to be in the true Sanctuary as well… I will say the true Faith will be the lasting of all. It will be the true saintly, the true angelic. The true evil will never be the true angelic way to be in the true Sanctuary ever.”
I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask. I will say all must say they will all do as I ask… The true repeated unnecessary attacks on anyone must not be at all. One must say they are not in the true unnecessary, and one must not say they will do anything at all… I am going to say all must all pray to save the children from going astray… The true interceptor will be the true Holy Spirit. And the true Holy Spirit will tell all they all need to all pray the way I ask… Now all must all prepare to be in the true center of the true Sanctuary as well… The deepest recesses of My Holy and Immaculate Heart is the truest place all must enter. Now all will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on February 17, 2014
at 07: 46 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am going to say all My children must all say they will all pray the way I ask. I have asked all to be obedient. I have asked all to go to the true Jesus Christ, My Only Son. I will ask once more, do they want Me to tell them they can say the true Sanctuary will be open a little while longer? Then, they will see Him as the true human being, the true and faithful Servant. I will say I am going to tell all they all must say they will all pray, sing, and tell Me they will all be the true saints I need.”
 I am going to say a true storm will be in the True Arena. All will all see the true storm. I will say all must brace themselves, for the truest and worst of all is coming. I am going to say all must know the true storm is raging. Now all will all say they will all be in the worst of the true storms… A moment of truth will be in the True Arena. A raging river has no control, and all will all see the true raging river creep out of its banks and go to places beyond all the true saints' control. I will say all must all say they will tell all there is no stopping of the true river. All must either go and tell Me they will bring the true saints in boats, or they will let them all drown. I will say a life preserver will be of no use when the true rapids of the raging river have lost all control. I am going to say all must all say they will tell all they all must all pray. The true raging river will be the true end of many… A final solution is to give to all the true storm. When I do, I will say all must all go to the nearest place they can all be protected and pray the way I ask.”
 Now, My dearest child, I will tell all they are all in the true Sanctuary. All must all pray the way I ask… I am saying in the event they can no longer get to a priest, they must come to Me. I am their true Heavenly Father. I will say all must all say they will all do as I ask. And they all will say they will tell Me they are in repentance. They must all say they will all do as I ask.”…
 An official prayer warrior will soon be told she will be the true topic of all conversation. This will soon be in the True Arena. All will all say she has the true prayer book to be told to all in the true Sanctuary in the true churches. This must be… I will say a true Faith will be the only Faith to tell all they all must be in. Now is the most dangerous, the most treacherous of all times, and all will all say they will all be in the true turbulence as well.”… (Margaret says today, February 18, 2014, on our television, there was news of an airplane that almost crashed, producing injuries, because of turbulence in the air, and a baby was thrown from its seat.) “And I am going to say a true narrative will be the true Sanctuary. All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on February 18, 2014
at 06: 49 in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am your true Heavenly Father, and I will say the True Saint will say a very big surprise awaits you. And you will very soon see the very big surprise. I am going to say all will very soon see the big surprise as well. I will say now all will see the truly big surprise. I will say a true saint will say it is time I present all with the truly big surprise. I am going to say all will all see the True Saint and very soon. A true honor awaits all very soon. I am going to say now, 'All must say there is a big surprise to say the least. ' And all will say they have a big surprise as well. (Romans 10: 14-21)… I have said I will give to all the True Saint. When He comes I will say all must all say He is in the truly big surprise.”…
 A true river will be the river I will say will take many downstream to the true Sanctuary. All will all say they will all swim in the true river, and I will say all must all pray the way I ask. (Revelation 22: 1-2)… Now I will ask you to tell all they will all see the great rise and fall of the true nation. All will all say they will all be in the true rise and fall of the true great nation. I will say this great nation will be the true rise and fall of many. (Job 12: 23-25).”…
 A forewarning of unmistaken identity will reach great heights. This will be to say all are in the great uncertainty. I will say all must all pray to say they will give to no one the true identity of theirs. I have said all must never be the true victim of the true party who will say they have the true victim. I have said many times no one will be in the true mistaken identity when they have the True Saint in the True Arena.”…
 I will say a true evident listener will say you have the true Faith. You are in the true Faith. Now you have the true and very rare in the True Arena. A true reference will soon become the true Bible. I am going to say all must all say they will all read and study the true Bible. Then they must ask Me when they can be revealed, all the true new Real Truths. I have said I will give to them the true new Real Truth. I will say all are in the true new Real Truth. I will say all must all say they will all be in the true new Real Truth.”…
 A pivotal moment will come when all will be challenged to stay in the True Arena. I will say this will be the true decisive moment (in which) one will say they must pray and make a true decision to come to Me… The true Faith will be the only Faith I will say will be the true honor. And never again will there be any other. I have given one the True Saint's only true book. This will be to say all have the true and only way to pray the way I ask. I have said I will tell all they all must pray the way I ask.”

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen