2/20/14

ImportantMessage114


Important Messages 114

Contents:The New Real Truth must prevail... I am going to say now I am going to break all curses in the True Arena... The true Faith will be the only Faith I will say will be in the true Sanctuary, and all others I will henceforth deny when the True Saint returns, and all will all say they will all be in this true Faith... A true penitent must come to Me in the event there are no priests... I will say all then must be forgiven when they no longer have any priests to confess their sins to or anyone to tell their sinfulness to... I have said I will clothe all in the true armor of the true St. Michael.  He will soon come and rescue all in the true saintly fashion.  (Revelation 12:7-9).  The True Saint will slay the true dragon.  He will come to the true Earth.  He will say to each one, 'Now is the True New Time.'  I am sending the true Holy Spirit, and I am saying, 'Now is the True New Time.'  I am going to say all must jump to their feet and pray the way I ask... The true Covenant that I gave to Abraham will no longer be.  (Jeremiah 31:22, 31-34)...  I am going to say all must all be in the true New Covenant.  And all must all say they will all slay the true dragon... Many will say all are in the True Arena, and they all must all prepare for the true blessing of the True New Faith.  I am in the True New Faith... I am going to release millions of true angels very soon.  They will go all over the Earth... The true angels must all be in the true angelic realm to say they will all protect all My children to pray the way I ask. 

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 9, 2014 at 05:06 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
The New Real Truth must prevail.  I am the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I have said over and over the truly oppressed must tell Me of their sinfulness.  I have said I will tell them all they will be forgiven.  I will say all must all pray to say they will give Me many souls that have fallen away.  They must say they will never be in the true darkness.  (St. Matthew 27:34-44).” 
 The true relic of the true Cross must never be the focal attention.  I am in the true relic.  I have said I gave My Only Son for ransom for all sin and sinners.  I am going to tell all, 'The true relic of the true Cross is only the true object that Jesus was hung on, and this must not be the true object of the true attention of the true saint.  What must be the true attention is the True Saint Himself when He was the subject of all heresy, all persecution, and all suffering for all sinners.'” 
 The true Faith will be the true Sanctuary when all say they are all ready to be in the true Faith.  I am going to say a deep faith will be the true Sanctuary and all My children must all know of this as the true Heart of My Only Son Jesus Christ.  I am in the true Heart of My Only Son, and the true Faith must be the only Faith that all must all believe in.  I am going to reveal to you, Margaret, the true personality in many.  And you will say all must all pray to change their own personality.  And this must be.  I am going to say all must all say they will all do as I ask.  All must all be the center of the true personality.  I am going to say a kinder answer will be to tell all they all must all pray to see the true Son of Mine, the true Jesus Christ.  But I am saying a robust answer is the true Faith, the true Jesus Christ.” 
 I am going to say now I am going to break all curses in the True Arena.  I have told all they have all been the true sinners.  I am going to say all must all be the true faithful.  They must all say they will all come to Me and My only Son Jesus Christ and pray to break all evil curses in the true Name of Jesus Christ.  The true saint must say he or she will denounce all the powers of eternal darkness.   The true saints all must say they will tell all they will all be in the true safety net.  (Ezekiel 26:14).   I have the only true safety net.  All must all be caught in the true safety net.  I am the true safety net.  The true final Arena must all see the true anger of Mine.  I am  slow to burn, but quick to see the true saint tell all I am in the true anger.  I have the true saint to say all will all see the true anger of Mine.  All will all say they will all be in the true safety net.  (1 St. John 5:4).  I am going to say a true victory will soon be the only victory I want in the true Sanctuary... I will make sure all will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  All will all be in the true victory.  (1 St. John 5:4).”... 
 Now I will say all must all be the saints I have created.  All must all be the true penitential sinners.  They all must say they will all confess their sins to the true Jesus Christ.  I have said this must be.  In the true confessional, they must all say they will all be sorry for all the true sins of their entire life.  And they all must all say they will try not to sin anymore.  They must all say they will give up all true addictions, all true demonic powers, all true unfaithful acts of any kind at all, never to be in the true Sanctuary with any sin on their soul at all.  (Romans 10:5-13;  Daniel 9:20-27).” 
 I have instructed you to go forth and tell all that they all must do as I ask.  They must all say they will all be obedient to the end.  All must all say they will all slay the true dragon.  The true Faith will be the only Faith I will say will be in the true Sanctuary, and all others I will henceforth deny when the True Saint returns, and all will all say they will all be in this true Faith.  I have said I will tell all they will all pray the way I ask.  Now, I will say a living saint will say all must be in the True Arena.  (St. Mark 11:22-26).  Many will say you have come to say that I will no longer be the true faithful Father.  I will say I am in the true Sanctuary.  I will say all must all be in the True Arena.  I have chosen you to tell all they all must all say they have the true messenger, and I am He, and the true messenger must carry out all the true Words I have given to her as well.  All must all say they will all do as I ask...  They all must be prepared to bring to Me many true repentants as well.   A true penitent must come to Me in the event there are no priests.  They must say there are none they can go to.  And they must say then they will show remorse and tell Me they will come to Me.  I will say all then must be forgiven when they no longer have any priests to confess their sins to or anyone to tell their sinfulness to.  All must know this.” 
 “I am the true Lord Thy God.  I have spoken.  And all must all do as I ask.  I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.  I need you to tell all they all must be forgiven when they all go to the true Sanctuary.  They all must all say they will never sin anymore when they go to the true Sanctuary and pray.  When they go to the true church they must be free of the true sinfulness when they go to the true Holy Communion.  I will never say they can go to Holy Communion with any kind of sin on their soul at all.  I am going to tell all they all must all obey.  And they all must all slay the true dragon.  I will say all must all be the true saints I have selected.” 
 “I will give to you many saints who will say they will come to Me.  I will say a suffering saint will say he or she will be the true faithful.  All will all say they will all do as I ask.  They will be the saint that the true Heavenly Father created.  They will say they will all slay the true dragon, and all demonic influences as well.  Many will say they will slay the true dragon, but do they understand that they must be the true penitent as well?  And never be under the influence of any kind of demonic power at all.  A true saint must always say they will never be under any kind of demonic power at all.  I will say all must say then they will all pray the way I ask.  They all must all say they will never be under the true influence of any kind of any demonic substance or any kind of influence in the true Sanctuary ever at all.  A true criminal must never say he can tell Me he will be the true saint to tell all he is in the true Sanctuary when he is in the true jurisdiction of the true judicial system ever.  He must say he is not available, and he will say he will come at a later time.” 
 “Now I will say a true applicant must say he will fulfill all the true Sanctuaries to be in the True Arena to pray the way I ask.  The true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to prevent all from seeing My Son Jesus when they do not confess their true sinfulness.  This is a must.  I have said all must all say they have all sinned, and they must all pray the way I ask, and they must all do as I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on February 10, 2014 at 06:16 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I want to bathe you with the true holy armor of St. Michael, and say you are My bride.  And you are My only child.  I am going to say the last minute I will slay the dragon for you and you will no longer be in the True Arena to tell Me you want or need any of the true following.  You will no longer say you need any of the true flesh.  You will no longer say you want to partake of the true flesh.  You no longer want to be the true flesh that devours all the true children.  You have not been the true saint, but you will never be the saint I do not desire.  I will give you the desire to say you are the same flesh as the true Heavenly Father.” 
 “I am going to reveal to you, Margaret, all the saints who will stand with you and who will help guide you.  I have the true saints who will say I am in need...  I am going to say I will protect all in the true Faith.  I will send them to the places I want them to go.  I will say all must all go to be clothed in the true armor of the true Faith.  I have sent you the true saint.  She is in the true Faith.  She will say all must all stand up and fight for the true God given right to be in the true Faith.  I am going to say all must all be in the true Faith.  All must all say they will all say they will all put the armor on of St. Michael, the true archangel.  They all must do it now.  And I will say all must all be in the true armor of Faith.  I have said I will clothe all in the true armor of the true St. Michael.  He will soon come and rescue all in the true saintly fashion.  (Revelation 12:7-9).  The True Saint will slay the true dragon.  He will come to the true Earth.  He will say to each one, 'Now is the True New Time.'  I am sending the true Holy Spirit, and I am saying, 'Now is the True New Time.'  I am going to say all must jump to their feet and pray the way I ask.  A holy anointing will be the true anointing.  I will say, 'Now is the True New Time.'  I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.” 
 “All must all come to Me in the true event you cannot be in the true Sanctuary.  You are to be in the true Body of the true Church.  You must say you are in the true Body of the true Church.  I need to say you are the holy anointed.  I will tell all you are the true holy anointed one, the true saint who has told Me over and over, 'I am the true and tried.'  The true Margaret has said she will pray for all those who have not said they will pray.  I am going to tell her she will slay the true dragon.  I am going to say now all must all slay the true dragon.  All must all pray the way I ask.” 
 “I am saying I will tell all they all must put on the true armor I am giving to My true faithful followers.  An official saint will say, 'All must all do as I ask.'  The true saints will be the true center of the true angelic presence.  I have said I will tell all they all must all pray to be a part of the true angelic war, and they all must all slay all evil.  Now is the True New Time.  I have said I will give to all the true 'Act of Contrition,' the true Faith, the true angel, the true commandments, the true seals.  The true covenant that I gave to Abraham will no longer be.  (Jeremiah 31:22, 31-34).  I am going to say I will tell all they all must all say they will all come to Me in the true event they all cannot be the true saints I have created.  I am going to say now, 'All must all slay the true dragon.'  (Revelation 12:9).  Now is the True New Time.” 
 “I am going to say all must all be in the True New Covenant.  And all must all say they will all slay the true dragon.  The true spirited, the true saintly, the true high minded, the true faithful, the true angelic, the true off centered, and all the true angels must all pray the way I ask...  The true Faith will be the true saintly.  The true proud, and the boastful will never say they will be in the true Sanctuary.   All must all say they will all do as I ask.  I have told all they all must slay the true dragon.  I will say all must all say I am in the true temple of theirs.  (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).  All must all slay the true dragon.  All must all say they will tell all they are all in the true union of the true Holy Spirit, and the true Holy Spirit will come upon you like the true fire in the true angelic way.  (Romans 15:15-21).” 
 “I am going to say I am the true Lord Thy God, the true Heavenly Father.  I have given to Margaret these words.  Now I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all be the saint I have created...  All must all say they will all be the true faithful friend, the true angelic, and the true holy.  And the true uninformed must all say they have the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.    I am going to say all must all slay the true dragon and pray the way I ask.  An angel of Mercy will be the true angel to be the angel who will come to you when the true angel will say it is time to go to the true Sanctuary.  All must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all must all say they will all be touched by the true Angel of Mercy.”... 
 “I will say all must all say they will all be in the true angelic passageway of the true Sanctuary, and all will all say they will all do as I ask... The true saint will say all are in the true angelic pathway of the true St. Michael... The true angelic Faith is the true Faith I want My apostles to have when they are all in the True Arena.  The true angel will say he will come in the true flesh, and he will slay the true dragon.  The true saint will say she will tell all she has the true angelic saints to all back her up.  The true saint must say she will get this attended to, and she must say she will tell all she has the true angel to help her.  She has the true faithful in the True Arena to be in the true angelic realm, and they must all say they will do as I ask... The true saint will say all must all slay the true dragon.  All must all pray to be the true saint of the true millennium.  The true forebearers of the New Real Truth will be those that are in the true armor of the true angel, St. Michael.  And they will all slay the true dragon.  The true saint will say all must all say they will now be blessed in the true armor of the true Faith.  All must all say they will all do as I ask.”...
 “Now there will be three saints who will say they will all be the saints I have created.  They will all say they have the true sainthood of the true millennium.  I am giving this to My true saints who have so diligently striven to do as I ask, and all who have told them they will all pray the way I ask.   Many will say all are in the True Arena, and they all must all prepare for the true blessing of the true New Faith.  I am in the true New Faith... I am going to release millions of true angels very soon.  They will go all over the Earth.  They will say they have the true children all over the Earth.  All must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  The true angels must all be in the true angelic realm to say they will all protect all My children to pray the way I ask.  A fate of many will soon take place, and weapons of mass destruction will soon be released in the True Arena.  A mountain will be the site of mass destruction to see in the view of many.”  (Margaret says that our television gave the news on February 11, 2014 that a military transported plane of 103 hit a mountain and all were killed.)



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen