2/1/14

MessagesToDoNguyen118-119

Important Message #118
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on January 15, 2014

“My dear child,
“My grace remains in you and those who follow My way forever and ever, because each of you has a special position in My heart.
“I am merciful and powerful God. For this, be courageous to go on in all your circumstances, because I will never put you into shame or difficult situation. In fact, I always give you a chance to fulfill your goal and I thank each of you for doing a great thing for Me.
My child, remember that My Kingdom on earth where the Latin Mass is said and I understand your sincerity to seek for the truth, the light and the way. For this, be happy to go to a place that the priest who celebrates the true Tridentine Mass whether in the church, chapel or home as long as he does the prayer as I have established in the past.
“However, do not attend the Mass that is called “novus ordo” because they mix Latin and English and it is not the Tridentine Mass.
My child, keep up with your prayer as your spiritual exercise besides your mission in life. I know sometimes you still confuse about your good work but I encourage you to be strong in all things and you will see that each of your new days is full of love, joy and peace, because I am among you.
My child, how much I love the world and how much more I love you because you obey Me and offer your life to serve Me in the way you are. Amen, I am telling you the truth: you are My faithful servants, beloved children.
Do not live like others who only seek for the things of the world, and My name is empty in their hearts, but the world will not be able to help you. In fact, it can cost to loose your souls by many death sins.
“For this reason, give yourselves to Me and I will give you the true joy in eternity. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 31, 2014)



Important Message #119
from Mary, Mother of Christ
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on January 14, 2014

“My dear child,
Your Heavenly Mother Mary is speaking to you through this message of love, especially to Do Nguyen. I want to let you know that I know you have a difficulty of your mobility, because of your physical condition. Just remind you that in the past your health was at risk, but by the healing power of God, He restored your health to normal, and no one could reserve your life, even the professional doctor who tried his best, but there was nothing he could do. In other words, you have the second life.
My child, I pray for all of you unceasingly in the way I ask you to pray. This is also the blessing to pass one to others as a circle of prayer, because without prayer, you do not receive God’s grace. Moreover, He wants to have the ultimate relationship with all His children in order to get His attention as well as His protection at this time of darkness and confusion due to the sins of the world.
“My child, there are only two ways to choose as long as your heart is still beating. This also applies to anyone who believes in the next life either good or bad, and you already know that good things come from God, and bad things come from God’s enemy, because only God can perform all the positive things such as many miracles to heal the sick, raise the dead bodies as Jesus did. And many good things come from Him, but in contrast, God’s enemy cannot do all the good things as He does. But no one pays attention about it. In fact, his power has limitation, for this, he can do the bad things such as to destroy souls, and he cannot save himself either, and he knows that when God punishes him, he will be chained forever in hell, because God lets people who must have their own choice and no one can escape God’s judgment day, because He is the judge of the living as well as the dead.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother of Christ.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 31, 2014)