2/1/14

MessagesToDoNguyen116-117

Important Message #116
from God The Holy Spirit
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on January 13, 2014

“My dear child,
I am God The Holy Spirit who is your light and hope. As you know, your life is full of grace because you are guided into the eternal life. For this, you walk in the path of salvation and I use you for My glory and majesty.
My child, with My strength, wisdom and inspiration, you will have all the potential to do My will because you are chosen among the chosen ones at this time as well as for your eternity and I am glad to tell you that you have done a marvelous job that you will be rewarded in Heaven.
My child, your future is in My hands and I cover your life with My light in order to fight against darkness that is caused by sins, because you are human and sometimes you also have the weakness like others. But the good thing is that your faith is increased every day of your new days because you have received the tremendous grace by recording and reading God’s living words daily which are given to you as a gift for those who believe My message as a food for their souls.
My child, whoever reads My words and believe will be saved because the truth will come out as the truth as you know. I am God of the faithful and trustful people, furthermore, no one in this world can imitate My sacred words and I would not allow anyone to do this blessed work, only the chosen ones who are guided by My Spirit.
“My enemies are the ones to destroy souls. In fact, they do what they can to get more souls into hell, even the believers; and their job is to confuse people of faith to loose faith and give up their hope to obtain the everlasting life.
“For this reason, be courageous and faithful to God, pray as the key to open the gate of the Paradise.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Holy Spirit.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 27, 2014)



Important Message #117
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on January 10, 2014

“My dear child,
“The world is in peril due to its sins. In fact, you will hear many unusual things which will happen in the near future because the mankind has created war by their envy, selfishness due to compete each other to have power, money, fame, prestige for their satisfaction in life. Those things above are not good for the souls, but they do not care as long as they can get whatever they want to please themselves but hurt others.
“For this reason, many innocent children will be affected by this collapse world. As I have said, this generation is the worst in the history after Jesus left the world to receive the crown of King and the power of Mine that I have transformed in Him and he is the second Person of the Blessed Trinity, Three Persons in One God.
My child, this sinful world will never get better because My enemies who have created many temptations in order to lure many living souls who have stone hearts, evil thoughts through their bad activities, furthermore many souls are trapped because the sin of the flesh is greater than the virtue that made many people go to the wrong path and the longer they live in the world, the more they will get lost on their journey home.
My child, I love all My creation, especially humanity, because each of humans is a portion of My own image and likeness. For this, I want people to know Me who I am as God and recognize Me through My powerful name as God, because no one can escape My judgment when their names are called to go home. For this, you must force yourself to believe all the graces in Heaven which you have received and continue to fulfill your goal. I will never put you into shame.
Pray as a gift that are given to all of you. I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 27, 2014)