2/1/14

ImportantMessage111

Important Messages 111
Contents: I am going to bring you to the truest level of sanctity, and the true level will be to say all must all pray without ceasing... The desire of My Heart is to say now all men must see the true fruit of the true saints. All must say they will partake of the true fruit... I am going to say I want you to pray for all those who are in harm's way. They all must be secure in the True Arena as well... A true test will soon be in the True Arena, and I will say I am going to tell them they all must give to Me the true saint when I say I am in the true test. I will say I am going to tell them to pray the way I ask. The true saint will say all are in the True Arena. I will say soon the true test will be the test I will say I am going to give to all. (Revelation 3:10)... The True Saint will soon come. He will soon say, 'Now is the true hour all will all come to the true Sanctuary to pray.' Then He will say, 'All must all do as the true Heavenly Father is asking.' (Revelation 14:7). I am going to say I will tell all they will all pray the way I ask when all their churches and synagogues all close, and one day this will take place as well.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on January 22, 2014
at 09:09 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to bring you to the truest level of sanctity, and the true level will be to say all must all pray without ceasing. And many will say all will be in the true sanctity as well. I am going to say that many will come and pray to the true Jesus Christ. He has told all He will tell them their true sinfulness. All must all pray the way I ask. Now, My child will you tell all they all must tell Me they will be the saint I created? (1 Corinthians 1:2-7).”...
 “The desire of My Heart is to say now all men must see the true fruit of the true saints. All must say they will partake of the true fruit. I am in the true fruit as well. (St. John 15:16-17). The fruit of the vine is the true saints who have made the true prayer book possible to all in the true world. And all will see this true fruit flourish as well. (St. Matthew 21:43)... I am the true Heavenly Father. I have the true Son, the true Jesus Christ. I will say all must all say they will all pray without ceasing. Now is the True New Time. I am going to send My Only Son to the truly fallen world very soon. (1 Thessalonians 5:17).”...
 “I am going to send My children on a scavenger hunt. This will be to tell them they all must all hunt the true Savior of the true Heavenly Father in Heaven. (Genesis 10:9)... I will say all must all do as I ask. All must all be the true saint to say all must all pray without ceasing every day and night. (1 Thessalonians 5:17-18).”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on January 23, 2014
at 11:02 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to say I want you to pray for all those who are in harm's way. They all must be secure in the True Arena as well. Now I will say I am going to say the true Sanctuary will say all must all pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on January 24, 2014
at 03:08 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to say will you tell all they all must all pray for all who will be in harm's way? There will be those whose lives will be in the true harm's way. And all must all say they will all pray for all those who will all say they can do as I ask. I have asked you, Margaret, to tell Me, how do you want to give to Me the true saint? I want to give to him the true Faith. And he must say he will come to Me now.”
 “I will say a true coin will be the true answer. I will say a true coin will be the true way one will say he will give to Me the true Faith. I will say he must be the true saint I create. (St. Luke 15:8-10).”
... “A true and revealing saint must pray to tell all they will never say they have an abundance of anything at all. They will say there is truly a shortage, and the true saint must say all are in the True Arena... All of you must be the saint the true Heavenly Father in Heaven has created. Now, will all of you hold your hand over your heart and pray sincerely and with true respect to your Heavenly Father Who is in Heaven and say, 'I am going to be the true saint You created even if I have to say and pray that I will give my life to You?' I am going to say all are the saints I have chosen. I am going to say all must all say they will all do as I ask, and all pray the way I ask. And the true saints all must all relate to one another as well... Pray for all those who will be lost in the true Sanctuary. I am going to say all must all say they will all repent of their sinfulness as well.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on January 26, 2014
at 04:08 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “Now is the true New Time. All men must come to Me in the event they will soon see My Only Son Jesus Christ. I am He. I am going to say all men must all see My Only Son Jesus Christ. I am going to say soon they will all realize all the times I have said they must all pray the way I ask. They will say I am asking now how can you all say you love Me when you all do not pray the way I ask? I have said, I have asked you all many times to pray the way I ask. And all of you have not. I am asking all men to all pray the way I ask. And all men are not all doing what I ask. I am saying I will tell all they will all listen to Me when they have not all been in the true Sanctuary, when they have not all listened to their heart, (and) when they are not going to do as I ask. There will be many times I will say now I am going to be the true God, the true Heavenly Father. I will say I have searched those to find the true answer, and never found any at all. Now I will say all are in the true answer as well. The true saint will say all are in the True Arena. All must all pray the way I ask. I am going to say a true saint must say all men must all pray the way I ask. All men must all say they will all do as I ask. (1 Timothy 2:1-7).”
 “A true test will soon be in the True Arena, and I will say I am going to tell them they all must give to Me the true saint when I say I am in the true test. I will say I am going to tell them to pray the way I ask. The true saint will say all are in the True Arena. I will say soon the true test will be the test I will say I am going to give to all. (Revelation 3:10).”
 “The True Saint will soon come. He will soon say, 'Now is the true hour all will all come to the true Sanctuary to pray.' Then He will say, 'All must all do as the true Heavenly Father is asking.' (Revelation 14:7). I am saying I will tell all they all will all say they will all pray the way I ask, and the true final hour will soon come. I am going to say I will tell all they will all say they will all pray without ceasing. They will pray the way I ask. I have asked all to do more and more, but they will not listen... I am going to say I will tell all they will all pray the way I ask when all their churches and synagogues all close, and one day this will take place as well.”

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen