1/24/14

ImportantMessages109


Important Messages 109

Contents: 
All must all say they will all be the saints I created.  I am going to say I will give to all the true Faith, the true Angel, the true Book of Life... I will say, 'Grace is the true answer.'  I will say all must have grace to be in the true Sanctuary, to stay in the true Sanctuary... The true saints all must listen to their heart.  I will say all will all be the true saint to say they have the true Lord thy God... There will be a time when all will all be locutionists or seers.  This must be.  They all will all say they are all listening to their heart.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on January 16, 2014 at 06:46 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am going to say now all must all pray to be in the True Arena.  All must all say they will all be in the True Arena.  (1 St. John 2:28-29; 3:1-6).  I am going to say now all must all be in the true Sanctuary to all pray to tell Jesus He is the True Saint, the true Angelic, the true Faith.  The true faithful must all do as I ask.  And they all must all say they will do the following.  They will repeat after Jesus when He asks them if they repent of their sinfulness.  A judgment will be the true way He will say they are all forgiven, and this will be in the true Sanctuary to tell all they have all been forgiven of their sinfulness.  (Revelation 14:7-11).  And all must all slay the true dragon and tell him he can never deceive them anymore.  This must be.  I am saying the terrible dragon must say they will be in the hands of God The Heavenly Father.  And He will take good care of them.”... 
 “All must all say they will all be the saints I created.  I am going to say I will give to all the true Faith, the true Angel, the true Book of Life.  I will say all must all read it, chapter after chapter, and tell Me they are all going to do as I ask.  (Philippians 4:3).  Now, I am saying I am going to be in the true Book of Life.  I will say all must all pray to stay in the true Book of Life, and do what I have told them to do.  Never are they to be in the true Sanctuary with the true sin on their souls ever again.”...
 “I am saying I am going to tell you the true angel will come and say it is time to pray with Jesus Christ.  They all will all pray the way I ask.  The true angel will say they will all do as I ask.  I am going to say all must all be in the true Sanctuary to all pray the way I ask.”...
 “I will say, 'Grace is the true answer.'   I will say all must have grace to be in the true Sanctuary, to stay in the true Sanctuary.  All must have grace.  (2 Corinthians 9:6-9).   I am saying I will divide all when they cannot say they will give to Me the true Faith, or they cannot stay in the true Sanctuary to pray the way I ask.  This will not be at all.  They will not inherit My true Kingdom.  I am the true Lord Thy God.  I have spoken as such.  A true saint will pray and fast and tell Me they are all in the true purpose, the true angelic purpose of being in the true Sanctuary as well.  (Romans 8:28).”... 
 “I am going to prevent all from going to the true Sanctuary when they cannot say they will all pray the way I ask.  I have every means to do what I have said.  I am going to show all they will not keep on doing the things they do and say they are not sinful.  I am going to say they are all going to see their true sinfulness.  They are all going to see their unfaithfulness as well.  They will say they will be in the true Sanctuary to pray the way I ask.  A strong confirmation will say they are all in the true Sanctuary.  They all must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all are in the true confirmation of the true Faith.  (Romans 15:8).  The true confirmation must be told and known all over the whole world.  (Margaret says, 'Please read 1 Corinthians 1:1-9.').” 
 “A free speech will be the true saint's way of saying they will be the true saints to tell all they all must all pray the way I ask.  They must all say they all will all do as I ask.  I am in the true free speech.  I have spoken in the true free speech.  (Colossians 4:1-6).  I am saying all must all pray, say they will tell all they are all in the true calling of the true God in Heaven.  I will say all the chains of theirs will be broken in the true Sanctuary as well.  (2 Timothy 1:8-9).” 
 “I am going to say now all must all say they will never be in the True Sanctuary unless they are all in the true Faith and they are all in the true safety of Mine.  I am going to secure all in the true Faith and all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I will say all are in the true Sanctuary.  All must all pray the way I ask.  All must all do as I ask.  All must all be in the true Sanctuary to all say they will all be in the true Sanctuary.  They all must all pray the way I ask.  I am saying I will tell you the True Saint will say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must all be in the true Sanctuary as well.  (1 Timothy 2:1-7).  The true saints all know the new real Truth.  They all must all say they all will all pray the way I ask.  (Revelation 3:20).”
 “I am giving you all the saints to say they all must all listen to you.  In the true event you are unable to tell them they are all going to the true Sanctuary, this must be made known that I am going to lead them, and I will say all are in the true Heart of My Only Son.  They must all listen to their heart.  I will tell them, one by one, they will be the true saint to say all must all pray the way I ask.  I am a God of great Mercy.  I am saying I am telling all to listen to their heart and be the saint I have chosen them to be.  I am preparing all to be the true saint I have created.  The true saint will say all will never be in the true Sanctuary, but I will say all must come when I say that Jesus Christ is in the true Sanctuary.  All must all prepare to go.  All will all see their true sinfulness.  They will all say they are all sinners in the eyes of Mine.  The true saints all must listen to their heart.  I will say all will all be the true saint to say they have the true Lord Thy God... There will be a time when all will all be locutionists or seers.  This must be.  They all will all say they are all listening to their heart.  A true saint will say I am in their heart.  I gave to them the true heart.  I gave to them the true pure soul.  I gave to them the true Spirit.  I am the true Lord Thy God.  I will say all must all listen to their heart.  It is the beating instrument I gave to them until they cannot be in the true body that I gave to them at all.  I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.  The true saints all must all pray the way I ask.  The true saints must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  They all must all do as I ask.  And obey the commandments.  I am going to release all in the true heavenly realm very soon.  They will all come and say they are all in the True Arena.” 
 “I am going to show all (that all) the true saints have the true God, the true Heavenly Father.  I am He.  A level of uncertainly must never be.  I am going to say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am saying I am the true Lord Thy God, and I have all the true saints tell all they are all in the true angelic realm of Mine.  I am going to say all are in the true Sanctuary.  All must all pray the way I ask... I am saying I will give you the grace to be the true messenger.  You have told Me over and over you will obey.  You will say you are My messenger.  You will tell all they all must all say they will all be the true saints I have created.  You must tell them all you have the true prayer book to be in the True Arena... I am going to say all men, all men, will all pray to say they are all in the True Arena.  Then, they must tell Me they are no longer going to pray.  They must say they are not the true saints I created.  I am going to say I will go to the true saint.  I will say she is to say she will listen to her heart, and she must.  I will say all must all listen to their heart.  I have said I will tell all they all must do this as well.” 
 “The true saint will say all must all pray to say they will all be in the true Heart of My Only Son Jesus Christ... I am saying I am the true God, the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  Now, all must all do as I ask.  All must all say they will all be the true saint I have created.  All are called to be the saints I have created.  (Colossians 1:11-14)... The true saints will say all must all be obedient as well.  The true suffering of all the saints will be the true redemption of all.  Then, the True Saint will say all must all be redeemed.  (Revelation 5:9).  I am saying I am in the true redemption.  I will tell all they all must do as I ask.  I have instructed Margaret to tell all they all must prepare themselves to go to the true Sanctuary to tell all they have the true Lord Thy God as well.” 
 “I have said over and over I am the true Lord Thy God.  I will say again and again, I will be the true Lord Thy God, the True Saint, the true Holy Spirit to all who will listen to their heart and pray the way I ask.  (Jeremiah 29:12-14).  The true way to listen to their heart is to listen to the beat of their heart.  Then they are to listen to the true Words I give to them.  They will say they are listening, but I will say they are to tell Me they will do this.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on January 17, 2014 at 09:56 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true bitterness will be the true Sanctuary.  All will all say they have the true bitterness.  They must all pray the way I ask.  I will say all will all say they are all in the true bitterness as well.  (Ephesians 4:30-32; Ephesians 5:6; Ephesians 5:8-17).”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on January 18, 2014 at 04:47 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
A star will soon shine, and it will light the way for many.  I will say I am in that star, that brightly shining star.  I will say a true saint will come and say 'You are the true saint who has won the victory.'  All will all say you are the true victor.  Now all will all say you must come to be.”

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen