1/24/14

ImportantMessages110


Important Messages 110

Contents:  I have said I am going to put an end to the fighting and all the harshness and the true bitterness, and there will be no more...  I am going to rebuke all those who will not do as I ask.  I will say a new form of the true Faith will soon take the place of the old.  The  new form of the true Faith will replace the true and simple, and the true form of the true Faith will provide for the true New Truth...  I am going to say an elaborate true New Truth will say all are in the True Arena...  I am going to say an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and the cost will be the final answer.  (Exodus 21:24;  Proverbs 7:23;  Luke 14:28)... All will all see the true fate of their mistakes as well... I am saying the true star in the East will shine brightly.  All will all see the true star tell all the Son of Man is coming.  (St. Matthew 2:2;  1 Corinthians 15:41).”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on January 19, 2014
at 09:51 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I have said I am going to put an end to the fighting and all the harshness and the true bitterness, and there will be no more.  I am going to say you must do as I ask.  All the world is watching you now.  All the world is saying you are in the true presence of the true God, the true Heavenly Father as well.” 
 I will now say you are to be the first to say all men will all come to Jesus Christ.  All men will say they will all pray to end the true animosities.  (Isaiah 50:22).  I will say all men will hear the true battle cry.  This will be very soon.  I will say all men will say a trying Hand of the true Heavenly Father has been placed in the true midst of them... I am going to say all must all pray to save the true world of the true people.  All must all say they will never say they are not going to pray.  I have told them they all must do this.  And they keep on doing the true things they want to do.”...
 I am going to rebuke all those who will not do as I ask.  And they will say they are in the true Sanctuary.  To be in the true Sanctuary they all must all pray the way I ask.   I am going to say all must all be obedient to the final hour.  (Revelation 14:7;  St. John 16:25)... I am in the true heavenly realm, and the power of Mine will be the power I say I will do as I command.” 
 I am further going to say all must all see the true Cross in the true sky when I am sending My Only Son Jesus Christ.  This must be the final answer to the true Jesus Christ's final entrance to the true Sanctuary.  (1 Corinthians 1:17-19).  A conqueror will say all must all pass through the true river.  All must all say they will all be in the true river when they come and destroy all the elect.  (St. Matthew 24:24).”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on January 20, 2014
at 10:45 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I will say a new form of the true Faith will soon take the place of the old.  The new form of the true Faith will replace the true and simple, and the true form of the true Faith will provide for the true New Truth.”...
 I am saying I will give to you all the true saints who will say all men will all pray in the true supernatural period.  All men must all do as I ask.  All men must all say they will be the true supernatural as well.  A saint pertaining to the Body of Christ will say we are the true Body.  I will say all are in the true Body of the true Holy Spirit, and all must all say they have the true Body of Mine.  (Romans 8:9-11).” 
 Now, My child, a glorified saint must say they will all do as I ask.  The true saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  I have said I will give to all the true Faith.  All men must all do as I ask.  (1 Peter 1:3-12).  The years will go and come.  All will all say they  have all been anticipating the true Jesus Christ.  I have said I am He.  I will say again and again, all will all be rectified.  A challenge (is) to say all will all pray the way I ask.” 
 A neighbor will say all must all pray to be in the True Arena.  Now all will all say they will all be in the true acceptance of the true Lord Jesus Christ as well.  I am He.  I am going to say all will all see the true Jesus tell all they will all prepare to be in the true Sanctuary.  I am going to say an elaborate true New Truth will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all do the way I ask.  I am going to say an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and the cost will be the final answer.  (Exodus 21:24;  Proverbs 7:23;  Luke 14:28)...  All must all do as I ask.  All will all see the true fate of their mistakes as well... I am always going to say I will tell all to all pray the way I ask.  And the true candle will burn bright now and forever... I am saying the true star in the East will shine brightly.  All will all see the true star tell all the Son of Man is coming.  (St. Matthew 2:2;  1 Corinthians 15:41).”...

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen