1/20/14

MessagesToDoNguyen112-113

Serious and Important Message #112
from Jesus Christ, The King
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on December 26, 2013

“My dear child,
“As long as you have a desire to do My will, I will give you an extraordinary grace to fulfill no matter how busy you are, you will always have My power of love in you, and it is your motivation and inspiration of everything you do.
“For this reason, just pray in the way you pray and follow your heart, stay away from the distraction of the world and do not be confused. Just accept Me as I am the truth and the light. For this, you life will be full of light and you have no fear to get lost on your journey home like others because they cannot distinguish between Me and humanity.
“My child, I think you can understand My words. If you cannot understand completely, from now on, I encourage you to pray to God The Holy Spirit both of the writer and the receiver and The Holy Spirit will enlighten your mind as He speaks directly into your thought in order to recognize what I mean to the message. However, you have received the greatest gift but when you invoke His help, you will be able understand immediately without confusing My words, this is the great message for you today.
Keep in mind that no one can continue to think, write a word or imitate My words every day. As you know, the evil one can also pretend as they are God, but they cannot get into your thought (I mean for Theresa) because all the chosen ones are sealed from the enemy as I have shown you on the copy paper about My Precious Blood that covers you and I also hide you under My wounds because of the power of My enemy is lesser than Me only. Therefore, they can trick people in many ways.
“For this reason, they are roaming around the earth in order to gather the ruin of souls into their side but many living souls who do not be aware how harmful they are to destroy people’s souls by many temptations of the world.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus Christ, The King.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 16, 2014)
Important Message #113
from TheHoly Trinity
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on December 27, 2013

“My dear child,
The world is in My hands because I have created everything, from nothing to everything. As you know I am the only one God of Heaven, Earth and under the Earth. Blessed for those who believe in me and acknowledge Me as I am their blessing and source of everything.
“However, many of mankind cannot recognize who I am instead of believing in different gods through other religions. Amen, I am telling you the truth. Those are the unfortunate ones because there is no other God. Only The Holy Trinity is the truth and the light.
“For this reason, many souls after death were refused to become My citizens in Heaven, because they did not want to believe who I am, but it was too late to repent for their sins.
“My child, many fortunate souls who still live in the world and they have so many chances to change their belief through all the information revelation which they can find out in many ways. However, very little people got converted and were baptized to become God’s children and all must be baptized in order to be free from the original sin of Adam and Eve.
“My child, no one can live longer as they want to live. In fact, many young people also died without their expectation because some thing has happened to them, even the little children because they were born into the eternal life. For this, no matter how rich people are, the money cannot reserve their lives. In other words, people’s fates are in My hands.
“My child, if you belong to Me in this world through your faith, but every one must obey My will, because I let people have their own choice between My will and their own will. For this, My will is not easy but it will secure you to have the true joy and happiness in the next life.
Pray for the conversion of many who are in darkness because they are slaves of sins.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, The Holy Trinty.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 16, 2014)