1/20/14

MessagesToDoNguyen114-115




Serious and Important Message #114
from Your God of Love
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on January 19, 2014

“My dear child,
“I am glad that you follow your heart to fulfill your goal every day of your life. Amen, I am telling you the truth: I am within you and I am in control. For this, you always have My inspiration. In fact, the longer you live, the more you will have My strength to go on.
“For this reason, your future is in My hands and it is covered by My Holy Providence. As you know, I am God but I have come down at your level in order to be with you and for those who have eyes to see, ears to hear, and to open their souls and I will grant them a special grace to distinguish between the good and the bad, but they must pray and sacrifice their lives to follow the narrow path that I have opened the way for them through My revelation. Furthermore, they must stay away from this sinful world and focus their lives to be close to Me by daily prayers, good work and offer their lives to Me completely, leave behind their sins in the past and pray for My tremendous grace to pour out upon their souls and they will receive special blessings to be My faithful children I will touch their lives in order to change their way unto My way of the light and the truth.
“My child, as I have promised you that I will never leave your side or put you into shame. Your part is to believe My great mission that I have entrusted into your care and I am glad to let you know that you are doing great because I know how hard you tried to fulfill your goal. Furthermore, My mercy continues to pour out upon you among the chosen ones, and I will protect all of you when the destruction of the world occurs because the world needs to restore in the way I have created, and this generation must confront with many trials, sufferings and difficulties.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your God of Love.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 20, 2014)


Important Message #115
from God The Father of All Mankind
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on January 18, 2014

“My dear child,
“Thank you for your prayers and devotion to Me as the title of Father of All Mankind. This is a great grace that you have received, and for your love to Me, you obey My will as I have chosen you among others. Especially, Do Nguyen, who is My only Vietnamese in the entire country Vietnam to be My very special child to carry My mission for saving souls.
“Whether people of faith believe or do not believe, the truth will come out as the messages which he does.
“As I said I am the Truth and the Light. For this, whoever believes in My words will be out from the dark, because the world is covered by darkness and it is getting darker and darker. For this, the children of light will see the light in Heaven and children of darkness will have no light and you know where their souls will be.
“My child, I will reward everything you do, and I permit you to do. For this, keep up with your good work. Even though you cannot do much as in the beginning but the good thing is that the message is being spread by the light of the Holy Spirit and He works in a special way in order to get attention of mankind.
However, My message to you will be interrupted in one of these days because the country will be disconnected due to the natural disaster and you will see what I am saying now, it will come out as the truth. For this reason, pray and be faithful to Me through the privilege of the Traditional Mass. Pray as I ask and help one another to fulfill your mission in life and ask Me the blessings for each of your new days. I will refuse nothing. Keep in mind that I am the best Father of all mankind. How much I love My creation and how much I love you because you chose Me rather than the world.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father of Mankind.”


Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 20, 2014)