1/18/14

ImportantMessage108


Important Message 108

Contents: I am your Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I have come to tell you and all of My children that now is the True New Time.  All must all pray without ceasing.  I am giving all of you the time now to be in the true Sanctuary of My Only Son Jesus Christ.  I have said many times, all must all come to Me... I am not a part-time God.  I want them for all eternity, now and forever.  A desperate situation is not the only time to seek Me.  I need you in any situation, and I will say, ' Come and pray.'"  I will help you through any difficulty at all... All must all pray the way I ask.  And the true chastisements can all be lessened.  They can all be held back as well.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on January 14, 2014 at 06:22 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am your Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I have come to tell you and all of My children that now is the True New Time.  All must all pray without ceasing.  I am giving all of you the time now to be in the true Sanctuary of My Only Son Jesus Christ.  I have said many times all must all come to Me.  All must all say they will all pray the way I ask.” 
 I have told you the true saints all must all pray the way I ask.  I am asking that they all come to Me, their true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I am saying I am the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I have told Margaret.  I will tell her when the time comes that the true Jesus Christ will make an appearance on the true Earth.  I am going to say all must all pray and pray and say they will all do as I ask.  I am saying I will very soon tell all they all must all be in the true Sanctuary to say all are in the true Sanctuary.  All must be all repentant and say they are very sorry for having committed the sins.  They are in the true Sanctuary, and they must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  Now all must all be in the true Sanctuary to all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.” 
 The true saint will say I am in the True Arena, but they are not doing what I ask.  They are still doing what their own free will tells them; and (what) their families and friends and employers want.  They are not seeking Me at all.  I am not a part-time God.  I want them for all eternity, now and forever.  A desperate situation is not the only time to seek Me.  I need you in any situation, and I will say, 'Come and pray.'  I will help you through any difficulty at all.  And there must be the true will of each one of you.” 
 The true saint will say now all must all pray and say they will do as the true Heavenly Father is asking.  I am saying I am going to the true saints, and I am going to ask each one if they will all pray and do as I ask.  And will they obey?  I am in command.  I have said many times, 'I am in charge.'  I have the true saints to tell all that they all must all be in the True Arena.  The true saint will say all must all be in unison.  All must all pray the way I ask.  And the true chastisements can all be lessened.  They can all be held back as well.  I am a true God of Divine Mercy.  I am a God of Love, but I am also a God who wants all their support, and I want them all to obey My holy commandments and tell each other they are to all say they will all do as I ask.”...
 All must all relate to one another, and I will say all must all reply in the true following manner.  They must all say they will all be in the True Arena to all pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on January 15, 2014 at 07:08 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
The true Faith will be the true saintly way all must all do the true way.  All must all pray the way I ask.  All must all be in the True Arena... I have said I will tell all they all must see the True Saint tell all they are all in the True Arena.  The True Saint will say now I am going to give to all the true angel.  This angel will say all must come to the true Sanctuary and tell all they are all in the True Arena.”...
I am going to give to you many who will say they will help you.  I will say you are in need.  The True Saint will say all are in need.  The True Saint will say now all will all pray the way I ask.  The true Faith will be the true angelic way to say all are going to say they will all pray and honor only Me.  The true saint will say I am going to be in the True Arena, and I will slay the true dragon.  I will tell all they all must all slay the true dragon as well.  I will say all must all say they will be in the True Arena as well.”  
A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen