1/18/14

ImportantMessages107


Important Messages 107

Contents: I am saying I am going to tell all they all must prepare themselves to be in the True Arena... Very soon there will be no place to hide at all.  There will be a massive outbreak of the world's worst in history of the worst kind.  All must all pray to save the true souls who will be lost in the true outbreak... This is an urgent time in many people's lives.  And they all must all hear all the messages.  They must all say they all will all pray the way I ask... The true seriousness of the true sanctuary will very soon come to be.  I am going to allow My Only Son Jesus Christ to come to be in the True Arena as well... The True Saint will say all must all be in unison to all pray the way I ask.  And all must all say they will all do as I ask as well... Now I am saying all must all participate in the true task at hand.  All must all say they will do all the true task together now, and until Jesus Christ comes... All must help each other to do all the tasks I give to them... The true Faith will be the only Faith one must be in.  And the true Faith is the Faith I gave to My apostles.  Now I am saying I will tell all once again, this Faith will never be the Faith I gave to any other.  I will say any other will not be tolerated at all; never... I will say any other will never say they will pray the way I ask... I will say any true saint must say they will obey.  And they will rest on the Sabbath Day.  I will say now all must all say they will not do anything at all on the true Sabbath Day.”...  

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on December 29, 2013 at 06:27 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
Do you know I am going to pour all the true saints all the true oil in the true sanctuary?  I am now getting ready to give to them the True Saint to say He will bathe them in the True Oil.  This oil will be the Holy Anointing Oil.  I am saying I will do this.  And I will say all will all be bathed in the true oil.  I will say all must all say they will all be the true saint who will all tell Him of their sinfulness.  Now I will say I am going to seal all those whose lives have been in the true balance.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on December 30, 2013 at 05:06 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am saying I am going to bring all to their knees, and very soon there will be a typhoon in the true Caribbean somewhere.  And many will say they will be in the true Caribbean Sea... I am going to say all must all pray to say they can be in the True Recovery as well.  A strong wind will soon be a way of life for many.  This will be to tell them they must prepare to go to a safe place.  Now I will say all must all go to a safe place to be in the True Arena.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 1, 2014 at 24:01 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “Do you want Me to say the true saint will never be told the way you feel?  I will say he must know the true Faith has been the true adversary.  And this is not to be any more.  Many must say there will be changes.  There will be many to come to Me in the True Arena.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 3, 2014 at 03:45 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “My dear child, I am going to say a true phrase will be the phrase of the true Sanctuary.  And all will all say they will all know the true phrase.”...
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 6, 2014 at 04:23 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “A strange substance will bring many to their knees, and they will wish they had all prayed to be in the True Arena.”...
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 7, 2014 at 04:50 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am saying I am going away.  Then I will be in the True Arena.  By this I mean to say I will slay the true dragon on the third day.  I will be in the True Arena.  I am saying I am going to tell all they all must prepare themselves to be in the True Arena.”...
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 9, 2014 at 04:40 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “All must all go to a safe place to all pray the way the true Heavenly Father is asking.  There will be no place to go.  Very soon there will be no place to hide at all.  There will be a massive outbreak of the world's worst in history of the worst kind.  All must all pray to save the true souls who will be lost in the true outbreak.  There will be very many to say they cannot achieve success or anything.  They will say they are all lost in the True Arena.  I need you to tell all they all must all pray to go to a safe place to pray and to hide their sinfulness in the True Arena.  I will say all must be in the True Arena... The true saint will say a troubling incident will soon come to be in the True Arena.  All must all say a true humbling experience will be a true way of life.”...
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 12, 2014 at 05:50 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
The true saint must say now she will help us.  And all the whole world as well.  This is an urgent time in many people's lives.  And they all must all hear all the messages.  They must all say they all will all pray the way I ask... The true seriousness of the true Sanctuary will very soon come to be.  I am going to allow My Only Son Jesus Christ to come to be in the True Arena as well...  The True Saint will say all must all be in unison to all pray the way I ask.  And all must all say they will all do as I ask as well.” 
 The true daring rescue will be made known all over the world.  Many will say they have been rescued.  I am saying I will tell all they have been in the true daring rescue as well.  I am going to say you will tell all they all will all pray to end the true animosity in the whole world.  A true stronghold will soon be the true enemy.  All will all say they need to all pray the way I ask... I am going to say now all must all be the true saint I am going to need when the saints all come back to the true Earth... I am going to prepare you for the True New Time when Jesus does arrive.  I will say all must all listen to you in the True Arena... Now, My child, the true intentions are to say you must listen to Me when I summon you to tell you that I am going to tell you this is the True New Time.  I am going to reveal to you all the true ways one must pray.  Now, all must all say they will do as I ask.  And they all must all say they will come to Jesus Christ.  The true saints all must all be in the true Sanctuary to tell Jesus Christ that He is their Savior.”...
 Now, I will say all must all launch a true crusade to say they all must all be in unison to pray the way I ask.  Now, all must all do the true following.  All must all say they will all be in the true Sanctuary.  To be in the true Sanctuary all must all say they will all be in the true Heart of My Only Son, the true Jesus Christ.  I am going to send Him to the truly fallen world.  I will say a truly fallen world will soon say they are going to all pray the way I ask.”...
 The true Holy Redeemer will say He will be the true Savior.  He will say He has told many He will give them the true favor.  He will say He will donate to all the true angelic way to say I am going to pray the true angelic way to be in the True Arena.  The true saint will say all must be in the True Arena... A real target will come, and this will be very soon.  The true Faith will be the true target... Now, I will say a new way to say I am in the true prayer book will come to be.  I am going to say now all will all say they will all be in the True Arena... I am going to say a true way will be the true aim to say all must all do as I ask.  And this will soon be known to all in the True Arena...
 The true tremendous opportunity will soon come to be in the True Arena.  All will all say they are all in the true tremendous opportunity.  Now, I will say all must all say they want the true tremendous opportunity as well... I will say an all-important task will be the true task of the True Arena.  All will all say they must all participate in the True Arena... One way to accomplish the all-important task is to tell all they all will see the true Savior very soon.  Now, I will say all are in the True Arena.”  
Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 13, 2014 at 07:53 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
Now I am saying all must all participate in the true task at hand.  All must all say they will do all the true task together now, and until Jesus Christ comes.  I am saying all must all be in the true task.  All must help each other to do all the tasks I give to them.  I will say all must be in the true task as well...  The true Faith will be the only Faith one must be in.  And the true Faith is the Faith I gave to My apostles.  Now, I am saying I will tell all once again, this Faith will never be the Faith I gave to any other.  I will say any other will not be tolerated at all; never.  I am going to say a true saint will never be involved in any other Faith at all.  I am saying I will never tolerate any other Faith at all.  I will say any other will never say they will pray the way I ask.  Now I will say all must all do as I ask.  I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.  All must do the next task.  The true saint will say all are not going to tell anyone the true Faith is the only Faith.  I will say I will show them the true Faith.  I will give to them all the true Son, the true Jesus Christ.  I will say, 'Now do you believe Me?'  I am going to say a failure to do so will be the true failure of yours.  All must all say they will all pray the way I have told them.  This must be in the true beginning.” 
 I stated I am the true Lord Thy God.  Thou shalt have no other god before you.  I will say any true saint must say they will obey.  And they will rest on the Sabbath Day.  I am in the true Sabbath Day.  I will say now all must all say they will not do anything at all on the true Sabbath Day... I will say now a true nation will say they will all pray the way I ask.  All will all pray the true simple prayers as well... Now I will say all must all do as I ask.  All must all pray the true and simple prayers as well.  Many will say they cannot do what I ask through you, but I am saying I am the true Lord, their Only God in Heaven.  Now they must say they will all obey.” 
 I am going to say only the true faithful will all say they can all be in the True Arena.  I will say all must all obey and say they will all go to Heaven someday.  The true faithful will be in the true Sanctuary in the Heart of My Only Son Jesus Christ.  All must all see the True Saint tell all they are to all pray the way I ask.” 
 A true calamity of a kind will soon come to be.  I will say a true calamity will soon occur.  All will all say they will all pray.  Then this true calamity will be the true Sanctuary telling all they all must all pray the way I ask... An intense moment will come.  All will all say they are in the true intense moment.   … I will say all will all soon come to Me and say they are all in an intense moment.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen