1/16/14

ImportantMessage106


Important Message 106

Contents: A hate filled world will say they are not going to listen, but I will tell them they all must... Never more will they ever say they will sin and do any sinful acts as well... I want to say that now there must be true silence in the true sanctuary.  No, not even one must say anything at all.  Only the priest; he can talk.  And the true people must remain silent... I am going to say you must say that all the true saints must believe that the true Faith I am saying is the true Faith I gave to the apostles.  It is not the Faith that was changed at all... I am going to say all must be briefed on the true fundamentals of the true Faith... I will say all must know I will give to them the true Bible, the true Cross on their forehead... I am saying I will distract you from the news media.  I will say you must ask Me when it is safe to listen to the true news media... I am going to say a transfer will be the true angelic reformation of the true Church... Now I am saying I will tell you and all My saints I have the true Light.  Come and follow the true Light.  The true Light will soon shine.  It will be very bright... I will say a simple story will soon be told.  All will all say they have the true story.  All will all say they are all in the true story.  I will say I am the true story.  And history will soon be revealed as such.  I will say now all must all be revealed.  All must all be told all around the world.'



Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on December 23, 2013
at 01:05 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true angel will soon come and tell all they all must go to the heavenly Sanctuary.  This will be very soon.  Now I am saying I will give to you the true time I will say you are to go.  You must pray to be in the true forefront.  I want you to say all will all pray the way I ask.  The time will soon come for you to go and tell all that you have the true message.  All must all say you are the true messenger as well.” 
 A hate filled world will say they are not going to listen, but I will tell them they all must... Never more will they ever say they will sin and do any sinful acts as well.  I will not take any of it anymore.  I am The Lord Thy God.  I will say all must not do any kind of the true following.  All must not ever have sin of thought or the act of any kind of sinfulness or the true saint telling one another they will encourage any act of sinfulness.  I will never say anyone can be the true saint if he tells Me he will be the sinner of any kind of heresy or distraction of any kind.  This will be the true end of the true person.  I am The Lord Thy God.  I have spoken.” 
 A soul will never say they can be a part of any kind of sinfulness.  This will not be.  I will never forgive them when they do such as this.  A true sin is the true willful thought or act of the new real Truth.  This must be the true way one will be in the True Arena.  I am saying I will give to you all the true saints to tell them they all must be in the True Arena to all pray the way I ask... I will say now all must say they have sinned by the true Holy Spirit.  They all must repent by the true Holy Spirit.  I am He.” 
 A willful thought or act will never be anymore.  No one will say they are not in any such... The true saint must never be in any part of the true conspiracy at all.  Never will they be a part of any of the true misconceptions or any kind.  They must never say they will be of any kind... I will say, 'No, not at all.'  I am going to say all must never say they will be in any kind of conspiracy at all... A Hand of Mine will come and say they are in the wrong.  They are not going to be in the true act of any kind.  All must all say they will all do as I ask... I am going to slay the true dragon.”...
 I want to say that now there must be true silence in the true Sanctuary.  No, not even one must say anything at all.  Only the priest; he can talk.  And the true people must remain silent.  None of the true saints saying anything at all.  This must not be at all; never.  I am going to say, 'None of this ever.'... I am going to say a true saint will say all are going to be silent.  Silence is golden.  There are many things one must know, and all of these will very soon be known.”...
 I am going to say now all must all prepare themselves to go to the nearest holy Sanctuary to be in the nearest holy Sanctuary.  They all must be preserved in the true holy oil of the True Saint.  Now, all must all say they will all bathe in this holy oil.  They all must all be prepared to go to the true heavenlies as well.  There will be many to say they are ready to go to Heaven.  I am going to say, 'All must all say they will all bathe in the holy, anointed oil.  Then, they must say they are prepared to go to Heaven.  I will supply all the oil for all the holy anointing.  There will be one who will say they will help all in the true Sanctuary.  When this holy oil is ready to be in the holy bath there will be many to be ready to say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all must all prepare.  The true holy oil will be the True Oil of the True Saint.” 
 Now I will say do you know the true saint who must tell Jesus that she is the true saint who has the true prayer book?  I will say you must tell Him you are the true saint who wrote it.  He will say He will want to see the true book.  Then He will say all must all pray the way He asks.”...
 I am going to give to you one true statement.  This will be to tell Jesus you are the saint who has prayed night and day for all the true saints and all the true sinners and all those who have ever been lost in the true world.  All have had the prayers of yours... I will give to you the true key to the true Kingdom to say all must all enter there as well... This true blessing is for you and this True Saint is for you.  This true angel is for you, and the true Faith is for you.  This true Cross is for you, as well.  (Ezekiel 9:4).”  Margaret says to God The Father, “My Bible explains 'St. Jerome and other interpreters conclude it was the form of the letter “Thau” which in the ancient Hebrew character was the true form of a Cross.”  God The Father continues:  “I have said many times, I will tell Jesus to do this.  I will consecrate all of My children to the true Blood of Mine.”  (Margaret clarifies that God The Father is stating that He means this not only for Margaret, but for all His children who go to the holy Sanctuary.  Our Heavenly Father is saying He will go there in the holy Sanctuary to tell us He will consecrate us to His Holy Precious Blood and tell us that He is the true Savior of ours.  We should all listen to Him to be obedient and ask Him, “When can we go to Heaven?”)  God The Father continues:  “Do you know I am going to say now, 'Go in peace to pray the way I ask.'”...
 Now, will you tell all they all must all prepare to go to the true Sanctuary to shine in the True Arena? And their skin will be in the shine of Mine...  I am going to say you must say that all the true saints must believe that the true Faith I am saying is the true Faith I gave to the apostles.  It is not the Faith that was changed at all.  It is the people.” 
 Now, I will say a true measure for a true barley loaf will be the true measure for the true cup of the purest grape.  I will say all must all say they have the true bread and the true wine when they sip of the true cup and they eat of the true bread.  All will all say they are going to do this as well.  The true wine must never be served... only the grape of the purest wine in My vineyard.  And this must be.  It will be the fruit of the purest vine in My pure Garden.  The True Saint will prepare all with the pure and rare and the tastiest of grapes.  I am not in the wine they serve in the churches.  I have never been in that wine.  I am saying I will never tolerate any of the insolences that have been done any more... The true saints must say they will all prepare the finest grapes when they are going to the true Holy Mass.  They all must all do this.  The true Holy Spirit has said He will give to each the true test.  He will say, 'All must all be in the true test.'”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on December 26, 2013
at 24:29 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “ I am going to say all must be briefed on the true fundamentals of the true Faith.  This must be told.  I am going to say all must be told that I am The Lord Thy God.  I will say all must know I am the true Savior.  I will say all must know I will give to them the true Bible, the true Cross on their forehead.  I will say all must all pray to alleviate all sinfulness.  I will say all must all pray to be in the true Hands of Mine... All must all say they will all be in the true rainbow.  I will say the true rainbow will say all must all shine very brightly in the true daytime sky.  I am in the true daytime sky.  (Genesis 9:13-16)... I am going to say a true saint will say now all must prepare for the true gift (that) the True Saint wants to give to all,  the true gift of the True Saint.  (Ephesians 4:7-16).”  (Margaret says, “Please read carefully this reference given by God The Father.”)...
 The true saint must say she will tell all they all must partake of the true grape, not the wine.  I am not in the wine.  I will say all must all pray to say they will partake of the true grapes, no, not of the wine at all.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on December 28, 2013
at 23:41 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am The Lord Thy God.  Thou shalt not have any other god before you.  You must do as I ask, as I command, as I request of you... I will begin to tell you the true ways one must say, 'Heavenly Father, I need you more and more.'  I am saying I will distract you from the news media.  I will say you must ask me when it is safe to listen to the true news media... I will say all must begin to prepare for the true Jesus and increase their faith in Him in the true Sanctuary as well.” 
 I am going to say a transfer will be the true angelic reformation of the true Church.  By this I mean to say a true angel will bring all the true saints to the true transfer, and I will say all must be in the true transfer.  A silent saint will say all will all be done.  And I will say all must be done.  I am going to recall all the true transgressors when they say they have repented.  I will say all must all say they are all in the True Arena.  (Isaiah 53:12).”... 
 I will say I will give to you a true blessing.  I will say all will receive the true blessing.  All must come to Me.  I have stated all must all say they will all pray for the true blessing as well... I am going to say all will all pray for the true angelic blessing in the True Arena.”...
 Now I am saying I will tell you and all My saints I have the true Light.  Come and follow the true Light.  The true Light will soon shine.  It will be very bright.  All will all say they will all follow the true Light as well.  A call in the wilderness will be the call for all to hear.  This will be very soon.  I am going to say a true saint will sound the true trumpet.  All will come to the true Sanctuary as well.  (Revelation 8:5-6)  The true victory will soon be won.  And the true scandal will be told.  I will say all the saints must all pray the way I ask.  This must be the real answer to the true saint who will tell the new real Truth.  I will say all will all say this has the new real Truth, and there is no other.  A direct answer to be told will be very soon.  All will all say they are all in the true direct answer as well.  I am going to say all are in the true direct answer.  The true saint will say all are in the true direct answer as well.”...
 I will say a simple story will soon be told.  All will all say they have the true story.  All will all say they are all in the true story.  I will say I am the true story.  And history will soon be revealed as such.  I will say now all must all be revealed.  All must all be told all around the world.  I will say all must all do as I ask.  All must all know the true Margaret Durbin has the true New Commandments, the true New Seals, the true New Covenant.  I gave her the true New Covenant.  I am the true God The Father.  I will schedule a true visitation to the true Sanctuary when you are ready.  I will say all must all say you are in the true visitation as well.  Now, I am going to say a man of God will contact you, and he will sit with you and ask you, 'Do you know Jesus Christ?'”...
 I am going to say a true hump back whale will be in the true ocean to swim in the True Arena.  He will give to all the true answer as to why you were chosen.  Now, I am going to say I will give to all the true answer, and very soon.  I am saying I will give to all the true fish to swallow all the little fish when there are no more to eat.  Then there will be no more to say all will all be in the true ocean, because I will supply none.  (Jonas 2:1-3).” 
 I am going to say now all of My children must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  Now I will say I am going to prepare all for the true heavenly feast.  Now I will say all must come and eat and drink and say they are all in the true and faithful and the true undoubtful and the true undeniable now and forever and ever.  (St. John 7:37-38).” 
 Now, My child, I will say all must come and pray and say they will all do as I ask.  I will say all must all come to Me and tell Me they all will all say they are all in the True Arena.”

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen