1/14/14

MessagesToDoNguyen110-111

Important Message #110
from The Holy Trinity
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on January 1st, 2014

“My dear child,
Today is the first day of the New Year 2014 on Earth, but in Heaven, time is endless and it has no new year and it will be the same. For this, all the saints and the angels are truly enjoying the beauty of the place where no one in this world has seen the true supernatural power that I have created. Moreover, it has no pain suffered because I wiped away all the tears in My sanctuary.
“As a matter of fact, you cannot imagine how happiness up there is, and the joy will never end. Heaven is a place to gather everyone who is overjoyed, because they have received the great blessing that they had never seen and felt while they still lived on earth; and they know they are safe because their souls are with Me.
“My child, I have created many wonderful things in Heaven on Earth, even under the Earth. In fact, your life on Earth is limited, because you do not have a chance to see all My creation on Earth such as many beautiful places. Amen, I am telling you the truth. Even though you gather all the beauty of nature in this world, it has nothing to compare with the beauty in My Kingdom.
“My child, I have created everything from nothing because I am God. In fact, My Holy Name is more powerful than mankind’s imagination. By the word, God had made everything. For this, many people do not know how to respect My Name and they could not call it in vain, but they can call up My Holy Name at the time of danger, hopelessness with their belief. This is also the revelation of My love for those who love Me and believe in the power of My Holy Name.
“I bless you all. Go in peace. In the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 12, 2014)


Important Message #111
from Mary, your Heavenly Mother
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on December 31, 2013

“My dear children,
Today is the last of the year of 2013 and tomorrow is another year. However, mankind’s future is unpredictable, because many sins make the world become an unsafe place. Even though God has not destroyed the world yet, people has made war by themselves, because the sins of envy, jealousy turned people’s heart full of hatred and selfishness to try to compete each other. In fact, they do not care about sins because they are children of God’s enemy.
“My child, God has so much love and pity for His creation. For this, His mercy is greater than people’s sins. In fact, He wants to forgive their sins as long as they repent because He is the best Father of all mankind. For this, He has come down from Heaven to rescue many lost souls who are in danger to stay away from His side, but unfortunately many people in the world who know nothing about what will happen for their souls after death because no one can live on earth forever. For this reason, blessed for those who belong to God in this world, and they will belong to His Kingdom forever and ever, as long as they pray, stay away from this sinful world, follow His way and do whatever to be called God’s chosen children, because God let people have free will and they have to do His will.
“My child, I hope by this message you can discern what I mean, for this, pray to God that the Holy Spirit will enlighten your mind and help you understand, because the Holy Spirit is your guide of everything you do.
“Pray, pray and pray to console Almighty God and make up for those who hurt Him in many ways because praying is pleasing Him and like your duty to communicate with Him.
“Thank you with My love for doing God’s mission as His plan for all of you. I cover each of you under My mantle.
“God bless you all so do I in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Heavenly Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 12, 2014)