1/11/14

ImportantMessage105


Important Message 105

Contents: The True Faith will be the only Faith in the true future... I have saved you to tell all, 'The True Saint, meaning Jesus, will soon come to be.'


Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on January 4, 2014 at 04:48 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true saint will say a true president must do as he says, and he must tell all they will all be the true saints to say they will all pray in the True Arena.  A heavy guard will say all must all go to the true and only sanctuary to pray.  Now I will say a heavy guard will tell all they are all on alert.  And this will be very soon.  I am saying I will alert all to the true danger that is awaiting all of them.  I will say they are all in danger.  Now they all must all flee to the true sanctuary as well.  Now will you tell all they all must all pray to stay in the True Arena.?”
 A likely scenario will be the true scenario, and all must all pray the way I ask...  The True Faith will be the only Faith in the true future.  The just will say all are in the True Arena, and all must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all will all pray the way I ask.”
… “A very important figure will be the true task force in the True Arena.  All will all say they all must all pray the way the True Heavenly Father in Heaven is asking.  Now I will say all must all say they will all kneel down and all pray to slay the true dragon.”
 I am going to reveal to all the true saint who will tell all, 'an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'  And all will all say they all must all pray the way I ask.  (Exodus 21: 23-24).”
 Now, My child, do you want Me to say you can be the true challenge?  I want to give to you the true challenge.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I have saved you to tell all, 'The True Saint, meaning Jesus, will soon come to be.'”...   

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen