1/10/14

MessagesToDoNguyen108-109

Important Message #108
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on December 30, 2013

“My dear child,
I am your Heavenly Father, God of all good things and source of everything. I know how much you love Me. Indeed you have so much desire to be with Me in your spiritual life of prayer, sacrifice. Obey My command and do the work that I have instructed you to do every day. It is like the consecration that you give yourself to Me completely.
“For this reason, do not fear. Keep up with your effort. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. For this, your life is full of light unlike many living souls. They are in darkness because they are not in a state of grace especially those who have a free will and have no one to pray for them.
As I have said: at least, one person in the family who prays, the rest will be secured by the fire of hell because I love those who pray and ask My mercy for them. I will pour out My Ocean of mercy upon their family and they will be protected by attacking from My enemy, especially those who are chosen in My plan for the salvation of souls.
My child, day in and out, do not let a day to forget call upon My Holy Name. Either way you can call Me Sweet Father or Abba. It will please Me more than you can imagine. This is also My love revelation for those who want to be closer to me through their eyes of faith.
My child, I do not need people’s prayer but if they want to have My intention and protection, they must invoke My presence in their lives whether during sadness or happiness. Do not be like others who only need Me when they have a problem in their lives. In fact, many people walked away from their faith, because sometimes their prayers would not be answered right away.
Being God’s children, they must be patient, have endurance in all things, because all must go through the test, but if they have confidence in Me and continue to ask for My mercy, I will take care of their circumstances.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 8, 2014)


Important Message #109
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on December 23, 2013

“My dear children,
“Do not worry about your future −which is in My hands− unlike other people who have the power of the world through their fame, prestige, money and so on… In fact, they want to reserve their lives how to live longer and they research all kind of vitamins or natural herbs in order to extend their lives, because they do not want to leave the world, furthermore they want to have anything as they wish.
But they do not understand that I am a giver of life whether they die sooner or later, their lives are in My hands, and their destination depends on Me no matter how rich they are, they cannot change their fate.
My child, how wonderful I am, because I have all the power to make all things happen. Even if you will die tomorrow in some reason, I can take your life back, for example, you are My testimony of your health. In fact, in your case, there was not any doctor who can cure you because they only have the knowledge of their profession, but they cannot perform a miracle. Only Me who can change your fate and delay your destination as long as I want you to live in this world because your mission is not fulfilled yet.
“For this reason, trust Me completely and keep up with your activity of love. I continue to shine My light upon you and you will be able to recognize that I am the truth and the way. In fact, I have opened the way for you and for those who are chosen in My plan in order to attain everlasting joys.
“I remind you again: do not be confused like others who are lukewarm. Just obey My command, never go back to your way before. I encourage you to continue to seek for the True Mass which is Tridentine Mass. It does not matter where you go, but it must be said in Latin because they keep the rule as the same. Just pray and know, between God and man, whom to believe.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 8, 2014)