2/10/14

ImportantMessage112



Important
Messages 112

Contents:I am going to say now all must be the true saint I have created.  All must all say they will never be in denial of the true Faith I gave to My holy and divine apostles... I am going to give to you the true Faith, the only Faith I gave to My apostles.  All must say they will all pray the way I ask... The true Faith will be the most changing in the true next generation.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on January 28, 2014 at 12:22 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true Faith will be the Faith I gave to My true apostles, and the True Saint will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  All must all do as I ask.  And the true favor will be granted.  (Acts 2:47).”  
 I am saying now all must all pray and bring Me the true saint of their choice to be in the holy Sanctuary.  All must all say they will all do as I ask.  I am going to do everything I desire to bring the saint you choose to the holy Sanctuary.  I will tell them they must believe in Me, their true, holy Heavenly Father.  They must say they will not falter in the true Sanctuary.  Now, I will say all must all pray to be the saint I create.   Tell all the true Faith is truly theirs, and to the true saint they give to Me they must say they will all be in the true Sanctuary to pray the way I ask.  I am going to say I am blessing each one of you and the saint you bring to Me.  I am going to say now all must all pray the way I ask.” 
 I am going to say now all must be the true saint I have created.  All must all say they will never be in denial of the true Faith I gave to My holy and divine apostles.  The true Faith is the Faith I gave to My apostles.  They will say all must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to give to you the true Faith, the only Faith I gave to My apostles.  All must all say they will all pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on January 31, 2014 at 24:05 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to say now you will tell all the True New Time is the time I am going to send My Only Son to the truly fallen world.  I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am saying I will give to you all the saints who have not prayed the way I ask, and all who have, must all see the True Saint come to be in the True Arena.”...
A lost article will be the true saint.  He will come and pray, and say he has been found.  He will say all are in the True Arena.  I will say all of My children must all pray and say all that is lost will all be found.  And all that is found will say they will all prosper.  All will all flourish in the true Sanctuary.  This I will say will come to past.  I have spoken.  Now I will tell all they will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”...
 The True Saint will say, 'Margaret, will you go to the True Arena and tell all that they all must obey?  When they obey, the true Heavenly Father will lessen all the true chastisements.'  (Jeremiah 30:14).  The Saint that I choose to ask you will be the true Jesus Christ.  He will ask you to come to Me and pray, and ask Me to tell you the true chastisements that are coming must be lessened.  Are you willing to do as He asks?  I am going to say a greater lesson will be learned to tell all they all must all pray to be the true angelic saints to be in the True Arena.” 
 I have said I am going to reveal to you, Margaret, (that) all the true saints will all say you have the true revelation.  I am in all the true revelations I have given to you as well.... I have cried out in vain to all My people.  Now, I am going to send all chastisements all over the true Earth.  I will say now all must all be in the true Sanctuary to all pray the way I ask.  All must all say they will all be the true saints to give to Me One Saint Who will cleanse their true soul...  The true Sanctuary will be the only place one must go when there are the true chastisements.  Only the true Sanctuary.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on February 1, 2014 at 02:07 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
The deep concerns of Mine are to say now all of My children must all pray and tell each other they will say they will all listen to their hearts, and tell Me they will all do as I ask...  Now I will say a true saint will say a true rose petal will be the true love of Mine.  And I will say all the rose petals are all of My children as well.  I am going to say all will all pray the way I ask.  Now, I am going to tell all they all must slay the true dragon.  All must all risk the True Saint to tell Him He will be the true angelic realm, and He will tell them He will give them the true God, the True Heavenly Father, as well.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on February 3, 2014 at 24:00 hours
in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to say an open window will be the True Arena where all will all see the True Saint tell all to all pray the way I ask.  (Daniel 6:10-11)... I am going to say some will prophesy, some will tell all to all pray the way I ask, and others will rebuke Me.  All will all say the just will be the true answer.  All will all say they will all be in the true answer.  (Matthew 12:15-21).   The true house must be the answer.  There must be more to go to the true house.  All must all do as I ask... A mole skin will be the true Faithful who will say all will all prepare to be in the True Arena.  And this skin will be to tell all they have the true friend.  I will bless all those who tell you that you at the true saint that God The Father has chosen.  Now they will all see the true Jesus, the true Son, and I will say all must all receive the true Faith, the true Holy Oil of Preservative, the true cross, the true angel.  The true angel will say, 'Now is the True New Time.'  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.” 
 I have said I will give to all the true new name of the true Sanctuary.  All will all say they will never be known to be the true false communicants ever again... I am going to say a true span of the true continent will be the true Faith.  All will all say the true Hand of Mine has been the true answer to the truly fallen world.  (1 Peter 5:6-11)... An impossible saint will say they will do nothing to be in the true Sanctuary.  They will all say they will all do as I ask.  And all will all say they will all be in the True Arena.  All will all say they will all pray as I ask them to do.  I will say all of My children must all say they will all pray for all those who will never see My Only Son Jesus Christ.  The True Saint will say all must all be the saints I have created.   All must all do as I ask.  I am the true and the humble.  I gave to all the true rights to be called the saint I have created.  I am going to say all must all pray and say they will all do as I ask.” 
 Now will you tell all they all must all be the saint I have created?  I am going to say now all My children must all tell Me when they will come to Me as their Personal Savior.  I am in need.  I will tell them, one by one, they are Mine.  I am truly their Savior.  I gave them the true Faith, and I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  The true angel will soon come and tell all they are all in the true need.  Then there will be a short time, and the true angel will say all must come with the angel to the true Sanctuary.  Now, I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.  The true saint will say 'All are in the true angelic world of the true Faith.'”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on February 4, 2014 at 04:49 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
The time will soon come when all men must certainly realize that the True Saint, My Son Jesus Christ, is returning.  I am going to send Him to the truly fallen world.  I am going to reveal to you and all My children all the true saints will say all must all pray, pray, and pray.  All must tell Me they will all do as I ask.  I will say all must say they will all do as I ask.  I am going to send you to a new place to pray.  This will be very soon.  I will say you are to go, and then you must.  A truly strange phenomenon will soon take place.  All will all say, it is rather strange, indeed.  I will say a true life threatening change will be the true experience, and all will all say they wished they had all prayed.  The life threatening experience will be to tell all that they all have had the True Saint to tell all they all will experience such a serious phenomenon.  This change will be to tell all they all must do as I ask, and they all must say they will all be the true saints I have created.”...
 The true Faith will be the most changing in the true next generation.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask... I am going to say all must all be the true saints that I have asked them to be.  I will say all are not going to be the saints I created.  I have said I am going to show all the True Saint, but all must all say they will all be the true saints I created.  But, I will say all have not prayed the way I ask.  All have not been the true saints I have created.  The True Saint will say all are going to do as I ask.  All must all pray the way I ask.  He will say a true angel is coming to bring all into the true Sanctuary in the near future.”

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen