2/10/14

ImportantMessage113



Important Messages 113

Contents:And all must all be the true saints I create.  I will say I am going to tell all they are all forgiven of their sinfulness when they all come to Me.  (St. Matthew 9:1-8).

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on February 5, 2014 at 24:04 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to say now all will all soon see the true phenomena.  I will say I am going to allow the True Saint to tell all He is the true Son of Mine.  A true faithful Friend will come, and He will say you have told Him over and over He is the True Saint.  Now you must tell Him He will be the true Jesus Christ to say you are the true messenger.  I am going to reveal to you the true and strange phenomenon will be the True Saint telling all He is the true Jesus Christ.  I am also He... All must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to tell all they all must all say they will all do as I ask.  Then all must all say they will all be the saint I created.  (Psalms 33:10)...  All must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all must all slay the true dragon.  (Revelation 12:7-9).”... 

 The past is forgotten.  The future is the present.  All must be made aware of the True Saint Who has told all they all should all pray the way I ask.  A peaceful solution is to tell all they all must all slay the true dragon.  (Revelation 12:7-9).  All must all pray to be the true saints I have created.  I am going to tell all by the slaying of the true dragon I will bring about the peace in the truly promised land of the true Israelites.  And I will say all must all come home to be with Me forever.  I will say now I will applaud all who will say they will all do as I ask.  And those who have not prayed the true prayers must all say they will all be in the True Arena to slay the true dragon.  This will come to be.  I am going to use those who will not pray the prayers to be the warriors of the true end times.  They will all slay each other.  And the true saints who have prayed the way I ask will come to Me and say, 'You are the King.  I am your faithful servant.'  (Revelation 15:3-4).   A true servant will say all are going to be in the house of the Most High God.  I am He.  (2 Corinthians 5:1).”...
All must all slay the true dragon...  I am going to tell you the true saint will slay the true dragon, and he will say he has won.  All will say he will do as I ask.  I am going to say I will judge all in the true Sanctuary.  All will all say they have the just Judge.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.  (1 Chronicles 16:33-35).  I am going to tell all they all must all say they will tell Me they will pray, sing, and praise, and worship Me only now and forever...  All must all slay the true dragon...  I am going to say I am going to send many to you.  The true saintly blessing is upon you, and all are in the True Arena.   They all will all see the true blessing I am giving to you.  You are the most blessed in the True Arena.  I have anointed you to do all the things I have told you.  Now, you must carry out the true assignment in the truest way.   Then I will say all will all be accomplished.”... 
 I will say all must all be the saints I have created.  A powerful prayer must be prayed and read before each trial.  I am going to say this, and I will say a true saint must all see and read this powerful prayer.  Now I will say all must all pray and repeat after Me.  (Revelation 5:8).   (Margaret says the prayer is the following:)  'I am going to slay the true dragon and all his true associates.  And all the true faithful will slay the true dragon.  Now is the True New Time.  Amen.'”
 I am going to say all must do the following.  They all must all be the saint I have created to do the true Will of Mine.  I am going to say a bitter army will never say they will be the army I selected.  I will say this army will be to overthrow all evil, and the true evil will be to slay the true dragon in their midst as well.  (Revelation 9:16-21).  I am the true Lord Thy God.  I have told Margaret all the true Words.  She must deliver these to the true hand of the true saint who will say she has the true forceful husband.  He will say he is in control.  I will say I am.  And the true command will be to tell all they have the true Lord Thy God.  I am He.  An announcement must be told to all that I am in charge.  I am going to say all must all know I am in command.  I will tell all they all must all pray and do as I ask.  And the true evil will all be slain in the True Arena.  I  have told you, Margaret, I will slay all evil now, and evil will all say they will all be the ones to say they will all be in the True Arena.”... 
 A mission must be done in the true saintly fashion.  I am going to say all must all say the true mission must be conducted in the true Sanctuary of the true Holy Catholic Church, and then it must be held in the true Sanctuary to pray the way I ask.  I have asked all to be in this true mission, and I will say all must all do as I ask.  All must all say they will all be the saints I have created.  I have said I am in the true Holy Catholic Church, the true Church I gave to My holy apostles, but they all have disobeyed the rules of the true Faith, and they all must be brought back to the true Faith I gave to My apostles.  They cannot go in the way they have been in the true Sanctuary.  This must be told to all the true hierarchy of the true Roman Catholic Church.  I am going to suspend all their privileges in the true Sanctuary and tell them they all must all say they will all do as I ask.  The true saints all will stand up for the new, real Truth as well.  I have told Margaret all the filth has to all stop, and all the slander, all the true gossip of My true Holy Catholic Church must end.” 
 The true doctrine, the true teaching must be told this that I am the true Lord Thy God.  I am going to end all the true atrocities, and I will say all must come to an end.  All must be in the true Sanctuary to be the true Church.  I am not going to tell all they can or will lead My people in any kind of true sinfulness.  I am not going to say they have told Me they are in the true repentance.  I am going to say all must all pray to stay in the True Arena.  All must all say they will tell all to all pray the way I ask.”... 
 I am going to say all must see and listen to My Words and tell Me they are all sinners of the truest.  They all must all say they will be the true saints I have created from now on.  They all must amend their ways and never be the true sinners they have all been.  I am going to say all are in the True Arena.  All must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to repair all in the true holy Sanctuary.  All must all say they will all obey, repent of their true sinfulness.  They all must all say they will never be the saints I have selected to do My holy work if they can't all do the true work of Mine.  The true saints all will all come to Me in the event they see the true chastisements, and they all are coming very soon to the True Arena.  I am going to punish their families and all their friends, and all the true saints who have ever said I am not their true Savior.  I have told them they are to all pray the way I ask.  The true saint will say you have the true God The Father.  I am going to say now all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all must be in the true Sanctuary to tell all that they all must all slay the true evil.  I am not going to tell anyone again they cannot pray the way I ask.  I will say all must all do as I ask.”... 
 All must all pray the way I ask.  Now I will tell all they all must do the true following.  They all must prepare themselves to be the true saint I created.  I have said I will tell all a cry for help will never be in the true Sanctuary.  All must all say they will all be the true saint I have created.  A thief will rob and steal My precious saints, but the true evil will soon be demolished.   All will all say they will all do as I ask.  All must all obey to stay in the true Heart of Mine...  And all must all say they will all slay the true dragon.  I will tell all this, they all must tell Me when they are all going to the true holy Sanctuary to pray the way I ask.  The true saint will tell all that the true faithful will be the true enemy, but I will say never, the true faithful will tell all they all must all say they will all do as I ask.”... 
 Now, I will say all must all reveal to Me their true sinfulness...  A timely pattern of sinfulness is not the way I ask My true saints to be the saint I created.  I have said over and over, I am not in the true sinfulness.  No, not at all.  I am going to say I will reveal to you, Margaret, the True Saint Who will say all are in the True Arena.  I am going to prevent all from entering all churches if they cannot do as I ask.  This will be very soon.  I will say all must all pray to stay in the True Arena, and all must all say they will all be the true saint I created.  I am going to say a true pouring down rain will never wash them of their sinfulness.  And the true Confession in the true Sanctuary will be the only way one can be cleansed of their sinfulness.  I am never going to say they can reveal their sins to anyone;  only the true Jesus Christ, the true Savior.  This I will tell all the true hierarchy of the true Roman Catholic Church.  (Margaret says this refers to the future time when Jesus Himself in Person is in the Sanctuary.)  I have said I am never going to give anyone the right to the true priest if he does not do as I ask, and he continues to say all are forgiven.  I am the true forgiver.  I have the True Saint Who suffered and died for all to enter the true Kingdom.  I have said I am the true Jesus Christ.  I gave My Son as the true ransom, and the True Saint will tell all they all must never say they will confess to anyone.  I will tell anyone they are not to confess their sinfulness to anyone other than the true Jesus Christ.”  (Margaret says the time is coming when we will have no churches, no priests, and they will be very scarce, so we will have to depend on Jesus and The Father to confess our sins to.  This also refers to the future time when Jesus is among us in Person.) 
 I am the true Heavenly Father.  I have stated I am in the true Heavenly Realm.  I am going to tell all they all must all listen to Me and pray the way I ask.  I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask.  And all must all be the true saints I create.  I will say I am going to tell all they are all forgiven of their sinfulness when they all come to Me.  (St. Matthew 9:1-8).  I will give you a rainbow, and you will say it has rained.  I will say no, I am not in the rainbow.  I will say all will all see the power I have and very soon.  (Genesis 9:12-15).  Now, I will say all must all pray to see the true rainbow in the true Heavenly Realm.”
Margaret says God The Father wants us to read the Bible and asks that we read now the following Scripture passages before we read His next Words:  Psalms 25:8-12;  Isaiah 55:5-9;  St. Matthew 6:14-15;  Psalms 102:6-13:   I am coming to reveal to you the true fate of many.  Now all must all repent of their true sinfulness.  All must all pray to end the true bitterness of the true Church.  I am going to throw all into the true fire of life everlasting.  This will be very soon.  I will not take any more of their sinfulness from anyone.  Not even the true hierarchy of the true Holy Catholic Church.  I will say this has to end.  I am going to tell all they all must all be in the true Sanctuary to tell all they are all in the true Heart of My Only Son Jesus Christ.  I am going to say a powerful current will bring many to the true level of the true Faith.  All will all see the truly powerful current in the true Sanctuary as well.” 
 A  mission must be accomplished, and all will all say they will all pray to stay in the true mission.  And I will say all must all do as I ask...  I am going to tell you the true saints all must come to Me.  In the event they cannot do this, they must all pray to see the true Jesus Christ.  I am going to send Him to the truly fallen world.  I am going to send My Only Son, the true Jesus, to the truly fallen world.  They will say all are in the truly fallen world.  All must all pray the way I ask, and do as I ask.  All must all be in the true Sanctuary to tell Jesus of their true sinfulness.  I  have spoken to you, Margaret.  You must tell all they are to know of this true message.  The blessing I give to all in My most Holy and Divine Name, your true God, the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.” 
 A weapon of Mine will soon be the true destruction of the churches in every region of the true Earth.  I am going to tell all they all will all see the true Wrath I have, and very soon.  I will give the true Evil One the true power to tell all they all must come down.  And they all will all have the true Hand of Mine as well.  I am not going to let anyone tell Me I am not the true Heavenly Father in Heaven... The True Saint will say I am going to tell all they are all in the True Arena.  All will say they will all do as I ask.  They will all pray to be in the True Arena.  I am going to prevent any from all the true calamities if they pray the way I ask.  But, if they do not, they will have to do the true unsaintly and be in the true everlasting lake of fire.  (St. Matthew 18:8).” 
 I will now say I am going to go away.  Then, I will come again.  I will say all must all pray to be in the True Arena.  All must all pray, pray, pray.  All must say they will all be in the just reward.  I am going to give to each the true just reward.  I will say all must all prepare to go to the true sanctuary to all pray the way I ask.  The true saint will say you are never going to tell us anything.  I will say there will be a long pause.  Then, there will be the true new beginning of the true angelic victory.  I am going to be in the true angelic victory.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  I am going to say I will tell all they all must say they have the true messenger to tell all the true Sanctuary will re-open soon.  All will see the true victory in the new Sanctuary.  I am in the true victory.  I have the true messenger to say 'All will all be one in the true height of the true storm.'  I will say all must all say they will all do as I ask, and all will all pray to see My true Son, the true Jesus Christ as well.  (Revelation 12: 7-12).” 
 Pray without ceasing.  A mighty power will never say he has full control over all.  I will not let this be the true answer.  I am not going to let any tell all the true answer is the true enemy.  I will say all must all pray and tell Me they are all in the true Sanctuary.  Pray then, and all the time, and all the True New Time.  I will say a pebble will fall and the true Earth will never crumble.   I will say all will all say they will all catch the true pebble.  (Isaiah 8:13-14).” 
 I am going to send you the True Saint to tell all He will soon come, and you must pray to tell all they are to all go to the true Sanctuary.  I will help you to be the saint I have chosen to deliver all the true saints in the True Arena.  A true heartbreak will be to tell all they have no other than the true Heart of My Son to go to.  This is no satisfaction of many.  And they will say they are only in the Heart of My Only Son.  I will say all must all pray to end all the true atrocities of the true Church.  And pray to save their families and their true Sanctuaries in the True Arena.  I have spoken in the true home of the true saint.  She will tell all when the True New Time is coming that I will send My Only Son, the true Jesus Christ.  I will say all must all obey and come to you and Me, and all must repent of their sinfulness and do as I ask.  Now, will you come and pray the true Sinners' Prayer?  I am waiting, My dear children.” 
 I will say all will all come to Me in the event they all lose their jobs, their homes, their families, and they all have no other.  I will say all will all see how I am their true Heavenly Father.  I am going to say now all must say they will be the true saints I have created.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  Now, will you tell Me you want the true Jesus?  He is waiting for the true answer.  He is coming to a truly fallen world... I  have asked repeatedly, the True Saint will ask too.  And the True Saint will say why do you and all who are here repeatedly tell Me you will pray, but you never pray the way the Father wants?  I am going to allow you to tell all one more time that I love them all, but they all have sinned so greatly.  They all have told Me they are not the sinner I think they are.  I will show them they have the true sin on their soul.  The sin of persecution, the sin of denial, the sin of unforgiveness, the sin of the true unfaithful, the sin of injustice, the sin of dissatisfaction.  I am going to say the true and terrible is the worst of any kind, the sin of the true flesh, and all know what they are all doing.  The true sin of the true flesh is the true denial in knowing that I see, hear, and feel them, and they continue to say they do not do anything wrong.  I am not going to say this is the true saint.  All must do as I ask.  I am going to punish all those who have not listened to Me, and all those who have not been the saint I have created.”

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen