1/10/14

ImportantMessage104


Important Message 104

Contents: I have said a humble begin-ning will be the true beginning, and all will all say they will all be in the True Arena. I am saying I am in the true Holy Latin Mass, but I am not in the true English Mass... The bitterness you suffer will one day be a True Treasure. You will say all are in the True Treasure... I will say I will give to all the True Faith. I will say Margaret has been given the New Commandments, the True New Seals, and the True New Covenant. I am in the True New Covenant as well. Now will all say they will all be obedient?... I will say now all must all pray to see the True Son of Mine. All must all say they will be in the True Arena. Will you tell all they all will all be in the Spirit of Sanctification very soon?... A turbulence will be in the True Arena, and this will be very soon... The True Saint will say all must all be in the True Sanctuary to all pray for the true turbulence to end... They will all end (it). They will all pray to stay in the True Arena... There will be no more of the true worry or the true evil or the true fate of many as well. Many will say they will be in the true forefront to do as I ask. A true angel will come and blow the true trumpet. All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin
on January 5, 2014 at 24:05 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
 “I have made you the true saint to tell all the true Faith will be the true Faith I once gave to My true apostles. Now I am saying I will give to you the True Faith, the True Epistle, the True Book, and the True Priest to give to all the True Holy Mass. I have saved your life for this time and I will say all must all know you. All must all say you are in the True Arena.”
 “I have said a humble beginning will be the true beginning and all will all say they will all be in the True Arena. I am saying I am in the true Holy Latin Mass, but I am not in the true English Mass. I have said I will never be in the true English Mass. This is not the Holy Mass I have established at all. Never will the Mass be the Mass I have created. Never will this Mass be celebrated in the true Sanctuary as the true Holy Mass I instituted. Never will the true Holy Latin Mass be the true Sanctuary. All do not know the true Sanctuary. All do not say they’re all in the true Holy Sanctuary. I am going to say all must.”
 “All must say they will be in the true Heart of My Son Jesus Christ. I am the True Son, the True Heavenly Father; I am the True Holy Spirit. I am going to prevent all to go to the true Sanctuary. I will say I will close all the doors. I will say all must all see the true Son in their home, or their true work place, or their true car, or any mode of transportation, or any place they all may be. I am going to show them they all must all do as I ask. I have told Margaret she must tell all they all must all do as I ask. Now I will say all will all pray to remain in the true Sanctuary. All will all say they will all do as I ask. I have told Margaret she must tell all they all must all do as I ask. Now I will say all will pray to remain in the true Sanctuary. All will all say they will all do as I ask.”
 “I will say now a true humble beginning will be the true phrase all must all say. And all must all get used to say they are all in the True Arena. I am going to say all must all use this phrase when they communicate to one another as well. I am going to show you and all those around you that you are the true saint I have created for these times. I am going to reveal to you all the true saints who must all see the true seriousness of the true Margaret. She must be the true saint to tell all that they are to all be in the true home or the True Heart of My Only Son and all must all say they will all do as I ask.”…
… “All must all go to the True Heart of the True Jesus Christ and ask Him to relieve them of their sinfulness… All must all be in the True Arena until I come and take them away to the True Heavenly Realm. I will say all must all be in the True Heavenly Realm when they all are in the True Sanctuary to all pray, and say they all want the True Savior, the True Jesus Christ….. A humble beginning will be the way one can say they will all pray the way I ask. I am going to say all are in the true humble beginning. I will say all must all pray the way I ask. The true humble beginning will be the clear way to say all are in the humble beginning. (Proverbs 16: 19-20).”
 “The bitterness you suffer will one day be a True Treasure. You will say all are in the True Treasure. All will all say Margaret has the True Measure. I will say all must all say you have the True Faith, the True Evangelistic Spirit I gave to you to carry on in the True Arena, and the true authority I gave to you to tell Me and all in the True Arena that you will do as I ask.”
… “Now, Margaret, is the True Faith the Faith I established? Will you tell all they all must all say they’re all in the True Faith? I have said I am not in the True Faith that the true saints have. I have the True Faith in the True Heavenly Savior, My Only Son, the True Jesus Christ. Margaret, you have been chosen to tell all that they all must all be in the True Faith. I have said I chose you to tell all that you are in the True Arena. All must all do as you have been instructed to tell all. I am going to say now all must all listen to you tell all they all must all obey.”
… “I will say I will give to all the True Faith. I will say Margaret has been given the New Commandments, the True New Seals, and the True New Covenant. I am in the True New Covenant as well. Now will all say they will all be obedient? …I will say now all must all pray to see the True Son of Mine. All must all say they will be in the True Arena. Will you tell all they all will all be in the Spirit of Sanctification very soon?”
… “The wicked will perish and the true saints will say all will all be in the True Heavenly Realm. I will say all will all say they will all do as I ask. (Psalms 36:38). Now will you tell all they all must all be obedient to the end? And I will bless them all. I will curse those who have not done as I have commanded. I am going to say all must pray the way I ask. And in the end I will slay the True Dragon. (Revelation 22: 3-5). I am going to go away and say I will come again. I will tell you the time is nigh, and you must say OK. I am going to tell all they all must all say they will all pray the way the True Father in Heaven is asking. They all must all say they will be the saint the True Heavenly Father has chosen, and they all must all slay the True Dragon. Will you tell all they all must all slay the True Dragon?”
 “A turbulence will be in the True Arena, and this will be very soon. A true saint will say all must all flee the true turbulence, and I will say all must all go to the true Sanctuary to all pray the way I ask. Now there will be many to say they will be in the true turbulence. I am going to say a true turbulence will be the true way of life from now on. All will all say they will all pray the way I ask. I will say there will be many to say they will end all the true animosity there is in the true world. They will pray more and more. And then there will be some who will say they must (not) do anything at all. A shattering reality will soon come to be; they will say they must all do as I ask. The True Saint will say He will tell all to all pray the way I am asking. Now I will say a conquerer will say he will come and pray the way I ask. Then there will be peace in the True Arena. I will say a true saint will say they will all do as I ask. All must all pray the way I ask. All must all do as I ask.”
… “A true fate will be the fate that will be in the True Arena. All will all say they will all do as I ask. A true angel will come and tell all they will all say there will be no more of the true saints to say they cannot do as I ask. I am going to say, I will take them up into the True Heavenly Realm. I will be in the True Heavenly Realm as well. There will be many to say they want to go there as well.”
… “The True Saint will say all must all be in the true Sanctuary to all pray for the true turbulence to end. … They will all end (it). They will all pray to stay in the True Arena... There will be no more of the true worry or the true evil or the true fate of many as well. Many will say they will be in the true forefront to do as I ask. A true angel will come and blow the true trumpet. All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen