1/10/14

MessagesToDoNguyen104-105


Important Message #104
from Jesus, Prince of Peace
to Do Van Nguyenin Houston, Texas on December 24, 2013

“My dear child,
“I am here and everywhere you may be. Keep in mind that the evil people are very envy with you because they know you are closer to Me in this life and they will never been allowed to harm you in various ways like other weak souls who are in their hands due to their sins which take them away from Me.
“My child, do not give up your hope because you need it to go on in this valley of tears. For this, sometimes you have to confront with the trial tribulations that happen without your expectation and you become helpless because of your heartache and you have to bear the suffering by yourself.
Amen I am telling you the truth: the more you carry the pain in your heart, the more I will console you in many ways, because I am sad when you are sad. In fact, I embrace you in My spiritual way in order to penetrate My love and My supernatural strength that you need to overcome your difficulties.
“My child, I am Prince of Peace and I have become a little infant for the love to you and all mankind. As you know how difficultly I lived on earth for 33 years and I ended up to confront with the tremendous sufferings and died on the cross for saving souls.  Moreover, My Father has chosen special children in order to share with Me to carry the cross in their daily lives, but God only chose the ones who were anointed by Him in order to have a strong faith, firm hope and have a virtue to fulfill His will as I did.
“My child, I will never let you down because I am the truth. For this, whoever accepts the cross as well as the way to follow My path will be with Me in the Paradise when they reach to the gate of Heaven.  Even in this world, I always cover them with My love and protect them from danger of the world.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus, Prince of Peace.”



Important Message #105
from Jesus, Prince of Peace
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on December 25, 2013

“My dear children,
“My peace remains in you forever and ever because you follow My footsteps in order to fulfill God’s will which is a plan He has made for all of you.
“I know how strong you are and how much you love God with all your hearts and souls. Indeed, no one can change your way or convince you to believe as they believe.
Amen, I am telling you the truth, your faith is like a root in your souls. Therefore, it only grows stronger and stronger as the times go by because you are nurtured by God’s living and sacred words as a food for your souls as long as your mission still goes on this world.
“My child, you cannot find a true love, joy and peace in this world, because the mankind’s love is limited.  In fact, they always use each other in advance and there is no love that does not return because it has condition. Moreover, there is very seldom somebody who cares for someone for nothing unless they has received the gift of love, charity of heart and never want to get back something they  have done for others.
“My child, only God’s love endures forever and it will never be changed as mankind can change their mind as they want. For this reason, the world always has the competition to each other because there is so much challenging, envy, selfishness from their nature of weakness. Even in the family, sometimes, the brothers and sisters hate each other, because their envy is much stronger than their love.
“My child, this generation is a weak one because all the luxury of the world made people have so much desire for their dream. How to obtain all the satisfaction for their lives and there are not many people who prepare for their souls to earn the merit of everlasting life. Pray for the conversion of the world.
“I give all of you My special blessing today on My birthday in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Jesus, Prince of Peace”

Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(January 8, 2014)