1/5/14

ImportantMessages103


Important 
Messages 103


Contents:  Now, the true Faith will be the true Vocabulary, the true Bible, the true Mass, the true Sanctuary. I am in all these... Now, I will say all must all be the friend to each other now and forever... Now, I am going to tell you the True Saint will give to you all the true things you lost... I will say I am going to give to you a true saint to tell you the true Faith must be restored. (Joel 2:25; Acts 3:20-21)... I have said in the past I will give to all the true Faith... I will say all must all say they will all be in the true flower garden... I want them to be in the true flower garden.





Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on December 18, 2013 at 04:02 hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “All are going to be revealed, and all must all pray and stay in the True Arena as well.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on December 21, 2013 at 10:02 hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “The true friend will say, 'Margaret, tell me when will you go to the true sanctuary? We need you to pray for the true saints, and all will all say they are all in the true friendship.' I will say all must all pray to be the true friend of Mine. I am going to say all must all be a friend to one another. All must all say they will befriend each other as well... I will say all must all do the same way, to be the friend to everyone and be the true neighbor I want them to be. I need everyone. I will say all must all be the true friend of each other. I am going to say they all must all respect one another. (St. John 15:12-15).”...
 I am going to see the True Saint tell all that you have been known to say the true story has been told. Now, the true Faith will be the true Vocabulary, the true Bible, the true Mass, the true Sanctuary. I am in all these... I am going to say now all must never say they will ever be the true sinner any more. The True Saint will say all are not in the true Sanctuary when they mistreat each other or they do not try to get along. This must not be at all. The True Saint will say all are not in the True Arena. All must not all pray if they do not do as I ask. The true saints must say, 'Heavenly Father, I will say from now on, I will do as you ask.'... Now, I will say all must all be the friend to each other now and forever.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on December 22, 2013 at 24:00 hours in Evansville, Indiana:
… “Now, I am going to tell you the True Saint will give to you all the true things you lost... I will say I am going to give to you a true saint to tell you the true Faith must be restored. (Joel 2:25; Acts 3:20-21)... I have said in the past I will give to all the true Faith. I will give (it) to all the true saints. I will give to all the true holy and immaculate Mary, (and) the true angel. I will say I will give to many the true belief that they are to say the true prayers I gave to you... I am going to say I will tell all the way to the true Heart of My Only Son is to pray the way I ask.”...
 We are to all pray for all those whose lives will never see Jesus. They will say they must tell Him they can't be in the true Sanctuary. The true Faith will be the faith I established when the true Jesus walked the true Earth. I am going to say I will tell all they all must be in the true Faith... I will say all must all say they will all be in the true flower garden. When they pray, they must be in the true flower garden, and say they are in the true flower garden. I am saying this because I want them to take Me in the true flower garden. I want them to be in the true flower garden. I am saying all must all be in the true flower garden... I am going to tell all they all must all ask Me to go to the true flower garden when they all pray. I want to prevent anything from entering the true flower garden when they say they will not be in the True Arena. Now, I will say all must be in the true flower. I want to bloom in the true flower garden. I will say all must all pray to stay in the true flower garden... Now I will say I will tell all they all must be in the true flower garden when they do anything at all. (Isaiah 18:5; Isaiah 40:7-9)... Now do you need Me to say you are the true Rose in the true flower garden? I will say all must all repeat when I say they are all the true flower in the true garden. I am going to say all are in the true garden, in the true green Earth. All will all say they will all pray the way I ask. I have said I will give to all the true garden when they all pray the way I ask.”...
 I am going to put you in the limelight. I will say all must see you in the true limelight and pray the way I ask. Now, I will say all will all say they will all be in the true limelight. The True Saint will say all are in the Light. I will say I am the true Light. (Psalm 26:1). I am going to say now all will all see the true Light and pray in the true Light. I am saying I will tell all they will all be in the true Light one day. The true collector will say all has been collected. Now, I will say all must be in the true collection. All must all say they will all be in the true collection. I am saying this now because I am collecting all My children to do the next task. I have said I am going to collect all in the true way. Now, I will say all must all be in the true collection. All must all say they will tell all they are all in the True Arena. (1 Corinthians 16:1-4)... I am going to say now, all must all listen to their hearts. Pray so all will do as I ask. A contrite heart will say all will all be told. All must all pray the way I ask.”

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen