12/6/13

MessagesToDoNguyen94-95


Important Message #94
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in HoustonTexas on October 15, 2013

“My dear child,
“Every day, you do the same thing, but it is very important to your soul and others. For this reason, I continue to bless each of you and refresh you with My power of love in order to be closer to Me like never as before.
“Keep in mind that I am the maker of everything: Heaven, Earth and under the Earth. In other words, I am the powerful God, and only Me Who is the giver, ruler forever and ever in My Kingdom, in Heaven as well as on Earth, wherever the Truly Mass is celebrated in Latin.
“My child, each of you is truly blessed by Me Who chose you to be My faithful servant, instrument for souls as well as My beloved children in this present time. For this, continue to fulfill your goal, hold your head up, have confidence in Me Who is the helper, supporter of everything you do.
“Amen, I am telling you the truth. You can do whatever people do, it depends on the circumstance, but no one can do the work that you do, because it must come from Me and you must be inspired by the Holy Spirit who is your life, wisdom and the leader of all your work.
“My child, be happy to be with Me in this world. In fact, your good work as a great blessing for yourself and it extends for your family because I am merciful and generous God. In fact, I give you more than you ask for. Keep in mind that there is nothing impossible with Me, even though I am a mystic God, but you can see Me through your eyes of faith. And faith is also a gift that I have given to you. For this reason, compared with people around you, you are totally different from them. Do not be surprised why many holy people in the world go to the new mass. It’s because most of them do not know the truth about the deceitfulness of My enemy who were invited into the Vatican. For this, they tried to change the order of the mass and the faithful come to church, but they worship in an appropriate way
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 03, 2013)
Important Message #95
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in HoustonTexas on October 14, 2013

“My dear child,
“The world is getting worse due to the sins of mankind. For this, when I come the second time, there are not many people will be saved.
“I am glad that some of you believe in My messages and follow My will in order to attain the everlasting time which I have prepared for those who are My children in this world through the eyes of faith and come to worship Me in My sanctuary on Earth wherever the Latin Mass is being said.
“Why I have to say this over and over, because it is significant for those who are called God’s children. As a matter of fact, I come down from Heaven to bless the world in memory of My beloved Son Jesus Whom I sent to free mankind from the original sin in order to receive the special grace for souls.
“Unfortunately, many children of faith do not open their eyes to see, as well as open their hearts to let Me in. In fact, their hearts are numb with the things of the world that they can see in the everyday reality in their daily lives.
“My child, as I have said, the world will be changed in one of these days, and it will have peace, prosperity and well-being; people will live in harmony and the world will have no war, no hatred and envy heart. In addition, people will care for each other, respect human life and love one another in the way I expect them to do.
“However, before that happens, the world must be purified in order to bring good out of evil because many evil acts in the mind of wicked men, women nowadays will never stop to do against My will. In other words, the world is not a safe place to live any more and it is in peril.
“For this, keep up with your faith. It will take you all the way to the everlasting life of joy  and happiness.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 03, 2013)