12/6/13

ImportantMessages101



Serious and ImportantMessages 101

Contents: God The Father is still providing all the Scripture references, as He has been doing during the last several months in His messages to Margaret Durbin.  I am going to say that very soon all will all comfort one another, and this will be very soon.  And they will say they are in the true comfort zone as well.  I will decree all in the true comfort zone... The true faithful will now come to Me.  The true unreliable will say they have changed.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on 
November 24, 2013
at 01:05 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “Everything must be preserved in the language of the true saint.  And all must all say they will all do as I ask.”  Margaret asks God The Father, “Heavenly Father, how can we approach our priests and encourage them to have the Latin Mass like You want?  They do not want us to talk to others about this.  So what do You want us to do?”  God The Father responds, “There must be many to go forth and say they want this, and they all must all say they want this as well.  A true child of Mine must tell them all, one by one, that this is the Holy Mass that I instituted when I was on the Earth, and there must be the true Latin Mass to be the true Body and the true Blood.  This must be told to them.  This must be understood.  I am going to say I will tell all, 'This must be.'  No, none of the true saints are ever going to say they can be the true saint to tell anyone that they can be the true receptor of the True Saint when they are in the English Mass.  I am not going to allow any of this.  This is not the true Faith.  This is not the true Holy Mass.  I have instructed Margaret to tell all this must be done.”  
Margaret tells God The Father, “I, Margaret, when we were consecrated to the true Precious Blood Devotion and we accepted the Bloody Crucifix, we did this in a very holy and divine fashion with Priest Evaristus officiating.  He was from the Fraternal Society of St. Peter.  He celebrated the true Latin Mass with his back to us when he read the Holy Mass.  We cannot forget this at all.  He said the Latin Mass must be the Holy Sacrifice.  How can we forget what we are supposed to be doing?  I want to know why are the priests not wanting to do as the Heavenly Father is asking?  And I am going to say they are the only ones who have the true power to change the bread and wine into the Body and Blood of Jesus.  And they do not want to do the true right thing, as the Heavenly Father is asking.  I am truly pleading with them.  Their index finger and thumb on each hand are consecrated.  No one has the power to touch the bread and wine like they do.  We must do what our Heavenly Father asks.  Where is the respect?  Where is the honor we owe to our Heavenly Savior?”  Our Heavenly Father responds, “I am saying I will give to you the true Savior.  I will say all will all say they will all see you in the true holy sanctuary.  I am saying I will never tell you that you cannot be the true saint to go to the true Latin Mass, and pray and say that you are the true messenger of Mine.  I am saying I will never say you cannot do this at all.”... 
 “Do you know I am going to give to you many, many saints?  They will all say they  have read your messages.  Now, I am going to test them, one by one, and this must be.  I will say all must be tested, and they all must all say they all will all do as I ask.  I have stated they all must all say they will all go to the true holy sanctuary to ask the True Savior to be in the True Arena.  And they must tell Him they will also assist Him to be in the True Arena.  I have said I will give to you the True Saint.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.  Now, do you want Me to say I will slay the true evil, and they will not stand up anymore?  I have the true authority to say all must all do as I ask.  And they all will see the true saints all come back to the true Holy Catholic Church.  I am in the true Holy Catholic Church.” 
 “I have given all the true power to be the priests that I consecrated in the true order of Melchisedech.  (Hebrews 5:6).  They have not been faithful, and they all must.  They all must be celibate and they all must tell Me they will never be any other way.  (St. Matthew 19:12)... The true saint will say, no, none of the true saints can participate with another, such a man with a man, or a woman with a woman.  No, none of the irrational such at all.  This must be known.  I am saying, no, none of the true saints must ever participate in any kind of (homosexual) sexual behavior at all... The true supernatural must never say they will ever be in the true sanctuary when he is aware of the true priest ever being in the true nature doing anything that is not of the true nature of his.  This is not a true Mass.  This is not a true and valid consecration of the Body and Blood of the true Holy and Divine Savior.  Anyone who has done this must say he will never partake in the holy sacrifice of the true Holy Mass.  I am not in this.  I am the true Heavenly Father.  I have spoken.  I will say all must say who know of this happening should never say they are going to the Mass.  This must never be.  I am going to scatter all in the true Church... I am saying a true spiritual awakening will soon come.  They all must be ready for the true spiritual awakening.  The true spiritual awakening must soon take place.  All will all say they will all be in the true awakening.” 
 “The true saint will say all must all be the saint that the Heavenly Father has created.  They all must be ready for Him to come.  There will be a true shout of the true trumpet.  All will say they will all be in the true shout...  Now I am going to give to you a true sign, one that you will certainly see.  All will all say you have been given the true sign.  I am going to say all must all say you have been given this sign.  All will all say they will all be in the true sign.  I am saying this sign will be to tell all they all must go to the true sanctuary and do the true following.  I am saying this true sign will be to tell all they all must all say they will all do as I ask.  I am going to say all must all be in the true sign.  I will say a holy, anointed one will say you have been given the true sign, and all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.  (Genesis 9:13-16;  Genesis 17:11;  Exodus 31:17-18).  You will receive from Me a true gift.  You will tell all they are all in the true gift.  I have spoken.  I will say, henceforth, all will all see the true gift.  I am going to deliver all from the true snares of the true evil.  All will see this true and beautiful and rare gift.  There must be the true saints who will come to you in the hope that they can see you in the true sanctuary... All the true children of God The Heavenly Father must do as He asks, and this is a true commandment.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on November 26, 2013
at 24:00 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I am in the true throne room, and I am saying I will tell all they all must all pray the way I ask.  I will say a peace will come to all who struggle to find Me, and I will say all must all learn to know that still small voice in their heart.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on November 29, 2013
at 03:08 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The end of the new beginning will soon come to be.  (Isaiah 46:9-10).  I am going to say the true end of the true beginning will soon take place.  I am saying I will tell all they are to all send you to the true enemy when the time comes.  He will know who you are.  In the days of the true darkness, you will stand out.  There will be no more of the true saints telling you that you cannot endure all the true blessings.  I have told you that you are My guiding light, and you will shine in the dark... I will say the end of an era and the true beginning of the true victory.  I will say all throughout time I have said I will give to all the true Satan, and he will say all must all do as he asks.  Now, I will say all must all do as I ask.” 
 “The truest among the first of the unfaithful all must all say they will all be in the true sanctuary... I am going to say (on) a true dark night I will give to you the true Light of the true darkness.  There will be many to say the true Light will shine in the true darkness.  All I am, I will say, all will be in the true darkness.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask...  I will give to all My true Son.  He will say He is the true Son of the true Father.  He will say He has the true Faith.  I will say He is My true Son Who has been delivered and has risen from the dead, and He came to be with Me in Heaven.  I have said I will tell all they all must come to Me.”...
 “I will say all must all know the true Margaret.  She will tell them I am the great High Priest.  Do you need Me to say, 'I am going to bring all to their knees'?  … I am the great challenge.   I will say all must all say the challenge is coming.”
Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on December 1, 2013
at 02:35 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
Very soon there will be a delivery.  The evil will perish.  All will be set free.  (Exodus 3:8).  The true Faith will be the Faith I established when I walked the Earth.  There will be no other.  I will set up My Kingdom when the true Son of Man comes back.  (Ephesians 2:14)... The True Saint will say all must all bow in the true holy sanctuary to tell Me they all must kneel down when they receive My true Body and the true Blood.  I am the true Heavenly Father.  I have spoken.  I am going to say an alliance will very soon be the real truce...  Now, I will tell all they all must all do as I ask.  I have said I will be in the True Arena, and all will all say they will all be in the True Arena.  (Hebrews 8:11-12)...  A cloud of the true unknowing will be lifted.  All will all say they have the true unknowing.  I am going to say I have the true unknowing.  (Acts 17:23).  I will say all must all know the true unknowing...  I have said many times I am the true God The Father.  I have told all, only I, will all serve.  All come to no other.” 
 “I am going to say a true saint will open the door, and I will reveal to all the true open door.  I will say all must all enter.  I am going to bring all to their knees.  (St. John 10:7)...  I have said I will spare all those whose lives have told Me they all will all come to Me.  I have said I will tell all they all must do as I ask...  I have told all they all must all say they will all be set free.”...
 “I am going to reveal to you, Margaret, the true Faith will be the Faith I have created.  And no, no more of the true sanctuaries all having different dialogs.  All of the sanctuaries must be spoken in the true Latin dialog.  This is the dialog I need, I want.  (St. Luke 23:37-38).  I am saying I have the true inscription.  I will say all are in the True Arena.  All must all say they will all prepare to come to Me.  I am saying I will inscribe every human being in My most Holy and Divine Name.  I will say this one, that one, will know I am the true Lord Thy God.  And I will say all must all pray to Me only.  (Isaiah 49:16-18;  Daniel 5:23-26).  I am and will inscribe all by the true Cross, then I will say a true saint will never fail, or they will never be in the true sanctuary when they are not to be.  I am going to say all will all do as I ask.  All must all say they are all in the True Arena.  I have spoken.  (Ephesians 2:13-22).” 
 “A holy city will be the true foundation.   I am going to say this holy city will never be the true sanctuary, only the true Heart of My Only Son.  I have told all they all must all know this as well.  The Heart of My Only Son, Jesus Christ, will be the only true sanctuary.  All must all know the true sanctuary.  I will say all must all know this Holy Sanctuary.  I will say all must pray to be in the holy Sanctuary, the true Sanctuary, the holy, the revered.  And the true angel will soon come to reveal to all the true peace, the true Faith, the true Cross, the true new name.  They all will all say they have the true new name, the true Faith, the true Sanctuary.  I will give to all the true new commandments, the true new seals, the true new covenant.  I will say a new covenant will be the true new truce.  All must all see the true new truce.  And the true new saints will say all are in the true new Sanctuary.”... 
 “A true saint will say a Light will soon shine in the True Arena.  All will see the true Light, as well.   I will say all must all pray to see the Light.  I am in the true Light.  (Psalms 26:1).  I am not in vain.  I have told all they all must all pray and say they will all come to Me.  I have said I am the True Saint, the True Revealer, the True Lord Thy God.  I will give to all the true Faith, the true Sanctuary.  The true evil will no longer be in the true Sanctuary...  The True Saint will say now all will all know the true Heavenly Father in Heaven.  I will say all must all say they will all do as I ask.  All will all pray the way I ask.  No other power will overshadow My Holy and Divine Word.  I am the true Lord Thy God of the true heavenlies and the true saints, and all must all say they will all do as I ask... I am going to say all are in the True Arena... Now all will very soon come to the true Light.  I am going to show all the true Heavenly Light.  She (the Blessed Mother) will tell all she has the true Heavenly Light.  I am He.  And this Light will tell all I am the true Heavenly Father.  I have given to you the true Light.  The true Light will soon shine in the truly fallen arena.  (St. John 8:12).  And the true evil will be no more.  I am going to say no more of the true Satan and the true evil.  And they will all say they will all be in the true Sanctuary to all pray the way I ask... I will tell all they all must say they will all pray the way I ask, and they all must all say they all know Me.  (Hebrews 8:11-12).”... 
 “I am the bright shining Star, the true Star of the East.  Now I will say all must all pray to stay in the True Arena.  I am going to give to you the true vernacular of all Faiths, and this will be to say all must all pray in the true vernacular of their true Faith...  This will be the true Latin.  I am going to say the true Latin will be the true intervention of all in the true vernacular.  I am going to say all will all pray in the true vernacular of the True Saint.  He will show them the true vernacular is the true Faith.  He will say now, 'All must all pray this way.'  (St. Luke 23:38).  I am going to say now a true relief will soon be forthcoming.  All will see the true relief.  They will say they will all do as I ask.”...
 “A stunning discovery will soon be made known.  This will be to say all are in the true discovery.  I am going to say all are in the true stunning discovery.  I am going to reveal to you the true stunning discovery.  All will all say they will all pray the way I ask...  I will say a strange knock will be the knock of Mine.  All will all hear the true knock I will sound...  The True Saint will say an all-out cry will be the true cry in the true wilderness.  All will hear the true cry.  (Isaiah 40:3)... I am going to give to you the true angel.  This angel will come and say you must prepare the true prayer book and this will be to say it must be in the true Latin language... I am going to say all must all pray in the true Latin vernacular, and all must all do as I ask...  I am going to say this will be the true blessing in the True Arena.  All will all receive the true blessing.  All must have the true blessing I want to give to all My children.  I love them all unconditionally.  I repeat I will spare all if only they repent of their sins and tell Me they want to begin the true repentance.” 
 “The True Saint will say now all will all be done according to the Will of My Only Father Who is in Heaven.   And the true brothel will be in the true sanctuary in the true area where there will be no justification.  I am going to say a handful of saints will justify all this, and the true justification will soon take place.  (Margaret says that the 'true brothel' are those who are having sex before marriage.)  I am going to say, I insist that you come to Me when you are in stress and pray and ask me to help you.  You are in the True New Time.  I am going to say all of My children all must all come to Me when they need anything at all...  A caller will call and ask you, 'Why do you tell all they all must all pray the way I ask?'  He answers, 'All must all know Me.'  (Hebrews 8:11-12)...  All must all know that I, your Heavenly Father, will take all to a higher level of sanctity this night, and there will be many to go to the true new level.  I am saying I will give to all the true new level of sanctity.  All must all tell Me they love Me, their true God, their Heavenly Father in Heaven.”... 
 “A window of opportunity will present itself.  When this window opens, one will say, 'Come hither.'  All will go through the true window.  (Genesis 8:6).  And they will say a star is being born, and I am that Star.  In the true twilight, there will be the true Light, and I will say all must all say the true Light is the true Light of Mine.  I will say now all will all see the true Light of the True Saint.  I am going to say all are going to say I am in the true Light.”... 
 “There are many ways one can communicate with the true Heavenly Father.  I will say through dreams, the Holy Bible, listening to their heart, and saying they will obey.  They can pray to ask Me for anything.  They can hear a friend or a bird in the tree, or they can listen to the water when they are out by a stream, or a pond, or a brook, or the ocean or the sea, or the wind.  I will say all must listen to all the true ways one can be in the True Arena.  I will say all must all know the true Voice I have.  All must all say they will all do as I ask.”...
 “I need you to say you will do the next task.  Will you tell all they all must prepare themselves for the true coming of My Only Son Jesus Christ?...  All must all pray the way I ask, and the true Faith that I gave to all when Jesus walked the Earth will be restored... I am going to say all the saints of Mine will all know I am the true Lord Thy God.”...
Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on December 2, 2013
at 02:08 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to say that very soon all will all comfort one another, and this will be very soon.  And they will say they are in the true comfort zone as well.  I will decree all in the true comfort zone.  They will say they all must all pray to save the true prayer book.  There will be those that will come and try to give the prayer book a true new name, and this will be to attack Me.  I will say all must all fight to the finish.  I will say all must all say they will never allow any such at all.”...
Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on December 3, 2013
at 04:14 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true faithful will now come to Me.  The true unreliable will say they have changed.  This will be the true justification of the true human being.  I have said I will change the true faithful.  I will say all must all pray the way I ask.” 
 “I am going to reveal to you the most dangerous situation will soon come to be in the True Arena.  All will all say they are all in danger.  A powerful volcano will come to be in the true saints' arena.  All will all say they are all in harm's way.  I will say they all must be faced with many situations.  They all must all go to the safest area.  Stay away from all the true activity of the true volcano.  A scream will be to no avail.  All will all say they all must all run for their lives.  All must all say they will go to the truest area of the true saints... My child, the true saint will say all must all go to the nearest shelter to be in the nearest shelter.  All must all say they will all flee.  Water and food will be so scarce.  All will all say they must all go to the nearest refuge.  I am saying the true power of the true Holy Spirit will be the only spirit to be in the true victory.... The true saint will say all our family will all pray like they have never before prayed.  And this will be the first true test.”... 
 “A blind saint will soon say he can see, he can read the true prayers of your book, and this will be very soon.  I am going to say a record amount of the true saints will then say they must order the true prayer book.  I will say all must subscribe to the true Faith as well...  I am going to say all must tell all they will all be in the True Arena when they go to the nearest area of safety.  Now I am saying I will give to all the true saints to be in the True Arena.”

A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen