11/29/13

ImportantMessages100


Messages 100


Contents: God The Father Himself provides the Scripture references. “I am going to say I am never going to allow anyone to call anyone their father… I will tell you all the sins are many to you who call others your father. You have only One. I am that true Heavenly Father… I will say over and over, 'I am the only Heavenly Father, no other. I am The Lord Thy God. I am the true Holy One. I am the Most Revered. I am the true Sanctuary. I am the true Most Sacred. I am the true Most Sanctified. I am the True Saint. '… A true Light in the sky will soon apear. I am in the true Light. I will tell all they all will all see the true Light. I am going to say all must be in the true Light. I am the true Light. All must all pray the way I ask.” (Philippians 2: 15)

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on November 22, 2013 at 24: 00 hours in EvansvilleIndianaUSA:
My dear child, I am your Heavenly Father. I have come so all might all see the glory I want to give them all. I have shared much this way and that. Now, I want to give to you these Heartfelt blessings for you and all My children. All must say they will all pray the way I ask. I am going to say now the true Holy Spirit will soon come to be in the true holy sanctuary. I am going to say all must all pray and say they will all be in the true sanctuary. I am in the true sanctuary.”
 I will tell all they must all say they will all glorify Me. The honor I need is for them to say they will all be in the true honor. I am their God The Heavenly Father. They shall never again call any man their father, only their true Heavenly Father, and I am their true Heavenly Father. I am going to say I am never going to allow anyone to call anyone their father. The man that they want to call the father is the man whom I gave to them when they were conceived. And I am going to say they must call him their Dad or their Daddy or their chosen saint. I am their true Heavenly Father. (St. Matthew 23: 8-9). Yea, I am with you always. I have said I am your Heavenly Father. I will tell you all the sins are many to you who call others your father. You have only One. I am that true Heavenly Father.”
Margaret asks God The Father: “Heavenly Father, how are we to communicate with and address our priests?” He answers very commandedly, “I will say you are to call them the true saints. Then instruct them that I am in charge. I have given you the true instruction as to tell them all they are to be called saints and then their given name or their true name they were given at birth. I am instructing them to tell all they are to never call them by their name in the true Name of the true Father. I am their Heavenly Father. I will say they are never to be called 'Father' ever again. I am saying I will never say anyone can be called 'Father. ' No, not anyone. The only true Heavenly Father is the First Person in the true Holy Trinity. I am He. I have instructed you to say this. I will say over and over, 'I am the only Heavenly Father, no other. I am the Lord Thy God. I am the true Holy One. I am the Most Revered. I am the true Sanctuary. I am the true Most Sacred. I am the true Most Sanctified. I am the True Saint. ' I have told all that I have come to teach and to evangelize and to say all must all believe in Me. I will say all must all know I have given Margaret full permission to say all that she has said now. I am going to say the true saints must all be told, 'All are in the true Sanctuary. ' They all will all see the true Jesus Christ very soon. I will give Him the true Sanctuary. I will say all must go to the true Sanctuary. I will say I have said they are all in the true Sanctuary when they are in the Heart of My Only Son, My true Son Jesus Christ.”
 “I am going to say a true victory will be soon accomplished. All will all see the true victory… A ruler will say he has the True Saint. He will say he will give Him the true Faith. I will say, 'No, do not believe this tyrant. ' I will say all must never say they will believe the true tyrant. I am going to say all will soon see the true ruler tell all they have the perfect Saint, and all will say they are looking at the True Saint. I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask. I have the True Saint. The only Saint Who has been the true slain, the true Jesus Christ. Now I am saying I will give to you and all of the children of Mine the True Saint, My true Jesus Christ. An arm will be taken, then the true leg, then the true heart. Now, I am saying I will give to all the true Faith… All will see the true Faith tell all they are all going to pray the way I ask… I am going to tell you the more you are involved in the true Sanctuary the more you will find out that I am going to show you that you must come to Me.”
 “I have told you so very many things and rules that must be followed and obeyed. Now, I am saying I will give you One Who can tell you that you must be in the true Sanctuary. There is one who will say you are the holy one; you must come, and pray the way I ask… A true Light in the sky will soon appear. I am in the true Light. I will tell all they all will all see the true Light. I am going to say all must be in the true Light. I am the true Light. All must all pray the way I ask. (Philippians 2: 15).”…
 “I am saying I will give to all My children all the new saints. I will say there will be many to come to them. They all will all see the true fruits of the true Holy Spirit… I have told all they all must all say they will all do as I ask, and the true saint must say all will all be done according to God's holy and divine Word… I have shown you you must be in the true forefront. You must say now you will tell all the new real truth.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen