11/22/13

MessagesToDoNguyen92-93


Important Message #92
from The Holy Trinity
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on November 08, 2013
“My dear child,
“Be happy for being My chosen child among others. As I have told you, I am always with you as long as you still live in this world, because I am your protector and provider, for this, do not worry about your circumstances. I bless you each of your new days. In fact, your home is filled with My blessings.
“My child, I know you work hard day and night, but you do not earn money as other people in the world do, but you earn an immense blessing for your everlasting life. Moreover, you cannot imagine how much I love you because I know everything in your heart.
“Keep in mind, there is nothing impossible with Me. For this, you will receive My help in a special way because I know what you need and I will never leave your side or put you into a difficult situation. Most of My messages for you are: trust, obey and follow My way, do not live like others who are lukewarm, because their faith is weak. Therefore, they are easy to be influenced by others.
“However, you must do your part, even you have received a gift of wisdom to recognize Who I am. In addition, faith is a gift from Me, but you have to nurture your soul through your spiritual exercise by praying, doing something and commit yourself to fulfill your goal as a blessing for others.
“My child, the world will never be the same as before. In fact, the natural disasters continue to occur whether in this country or others. It is a sign of My purification which is near. For this, pray for the victims of the disasters because their suffering and difficulty by losing their property or having their homes damaged, and they have to find a place for refuge during the time to restore their homes.
The world must confront with many disasters and they can prevent nothing because they are caused by nature, from My power.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 18, 2013)
Important Message #93
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on November 07, 2013

“My dear child,
“I appreciate you better than you can imagine and I know how hard you tried to fulfill My will that I have entrusted into your care.
“My child, I cover you with My power of love. For this, do not worry about your financial situation. Amen, I am telling you the truth: I am the giver of everything, even the beat of your heart. As a matter of fact, I gave you life, otherwise, in your sickness before, you would not have enough strength to move your body around. Indeed, I restored your health to normal as I have told you: even if you die tomorrow, I can take your life back, because you are the unique servant that I have selected by your name to serve Me, to do the work that you are doing like a few special children who are chosen in My plan.
“My child, human’s plans sometimes would never come out as they expect because I am the authority. Therefore, I am teaching you that whatever you do, always cross your heart and say these words: ‘Father, Your Will be done. Please bless my circumstance, I ask for your permission. If it is not Your Will, help me and control my purpose of whatever I want to do’.
“My child, remember what I said and apply it in your daily life and you will see how you feel as My peace is given to those who dedicate their time to be close to Me.
“My child, I want the lost sheep to return to Me as soon as possible, because I do not want My image be destroyed in the fire of the hell. For this, I want to alert the world that My power is at hands. In fact, many places have been destroyed due to the natural disasters. But that is only the beginning of My purification.
“For this, pray to console your God and believe in My true messages given to you.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 18, 2013)