11/22/13

MessagesToDoNguyen90-91


Important Message #90
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on November 10, 2013
“My dear child,
No matter what happen to the world, all obedient and faithful children will be saved from all kinds of natural disaster. For this may for those who are the victims of sins, especially for the children.
“As I have said the sins of the world drives Me until the end. For this, I have no choice, because it is My own choice, it is not finished yet. In fact, many disasters are on the way, My mercy hold back My wrath many times, because My love for mankind is much greater than their sins.
“However, they must open their eyes to see and recognize Who Am I. I am the giver of everything, but I can take away everything as well. Many people nowadays who do not know Me any more because they live in the reality of the world that they can see and own whatever they have but they forget that I am the authority of everything they have. In fact, only one blow of My breath, it will be destroyed even their lives.
“My child, I am not happy by the way people live nowadays because most of them worship idol, especially those who hold the power of the world. In fact, they think they can reserve their lives, money in the way they want, but they are wrong because nothing can be reserved when the power of My wrath occurs. In other words, everyone’s fate is in My hands.
“For those who pray, fear Me, keep My law and do good things to help others, stay away from sins, they will be protected. Especially, those who read My messages and follow My instruction, they will earn immense blessings for themselves and their families.
Pray for the world because it is in peril. Remember to call Me often by the name of the Father. It is also a sign of consecration to give yourselves to Me.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 16, 2013)
Important Message #91
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on November 09, 2013

“My dear child,
“Each of you is closer to Me more than you can imagine. Indeed, you have the ultimate relationship with Me daily through the sacred words which you received every day. This is a great privilege that you already earn Heaven, even though you do not know it right now, but you will get there when your mission is fulfilled on earth.
“My child, I know your thirst for My words. In fact you are happy each time that you read My words and this happiness comes from the most powerful and loving Father of all mankind. Moreover, when I see you happy, I am much happier than you because of what I expect from your response.
“My child, the true joy, happiness come from the true God and this will last forever and ever without doubting as human beings on earth because most of them are seeking for the happiness in this world, but it is not the true joy because the joy of the world is only the relaxation for the body but the harm for the souls, because they use something from substance such as drug, sex, drinking, gambling, cheating each other in order to get advantage for themselves in many ways.
 “I repeat again, nowadays, many hearts are numb and their nature is gone by the way they live in advance. For this, they commit many sins by the power of the world that made people become slaves of sins.
“My child, this generation is the worst in the history because the power of Satan increases each time one baby is killed to destroy the gift of life in their mothers’ wombs. But many people cannot recognize how sinful they are to   kill a precious tiny unborn baby because each of them is created by My own image and likeness.
“For this reason, whatever they did will return to their own act because I am a Judge and no one can escape My judgment.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 16, 2013)