11/22/13

MessagesToDoNguyen88-89


Very serious and Important
Message #88
from Mary, Mother of Sorrow
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on November 12, 2013
“My dear child,
“I am Mary, your Mother of Love and Mercy. I bless you all from My Immaculate Heart. I know that you only want to please God rather than please mankind and I am happy for believing God’s Love and Mercy through the work that you are doing.
“My child, your country is saved from the typhoon and it passed Vietnam already. As you know, God loves Vietnam very much because of the martyr saints who gave their lives to choose God and they have accepted many sufferings in order to gain Heaven and they also intercede for their own country because many faithful children who still fight for their faith. Even though they have no power against the people who try to persecute them, but by the love of God in their hearts, they have the strength to endure until the end. Those people are willing to die for their faith.
“My child, I remind you again that Vietnam is a blessed country because of its martyr saints. In fact, your country has the biggest number of saints in the whole world. In other words, whoever fights for their faith, they are very brave.  Therefore, they are blessed to be called God’s faithful children.
“However, nowadays, Vietnam is also one of the most sinful countries in the world, because most of its people have no God, because it is the communist. Moreover, the people who come from Vietnam all over the world, exchange their own interest such as business, tourism and so on…
“For this reason, many young girls are victims of sex slavery because the money is a big issue for their lives. In fact, the abortion is very easy as long as they have money for the doctors who continue to perform the evil act and they do not care whether the unborn babies are big or small, they can kill them all for money. However, it is not safe in Vietnam nowadays because people’s sins are more than you can imagine. Therefore, God’s wrath can happen any time. Pray for the sinners around the world.
“God bless you all, so do I in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother of Sorrow.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 16, 2013)
Important Message #89
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on November 11, 2013

“My dear child,
“Keep up with your faith. I will never leave your side even though you do not see Me, but I am always in your heart. Therefore, I ask you to often bless your heart with a sign of a cross and you will feel My spirit within you.
“Day after day, I bless you with My tremendous love and I assign a mission angel who always helps you in your journey home including your guardian angel. For this, pray to these angels every day and they will guide you in My path.
“My child, whatever you do for Me on the earth, you will do in Heaven, the only things you will receive will be different, because in Heaven which is the place of joys, happiness, there is no more tears, struggling, trial, tribulation, envy, hatred. The great thing is that you will see Me in person.
“For this reason, be happy for being My chosen child among others. Keep in mind that you were born to be close to Me from this world, therefore, I have made a plan for you. In fact, your life is full of miracles, because you must go through the test in order to be purified before I put you in this situation.
“My child, I wish all mankind believe in Me even with a little portion of your belief, but most of them do not because they are faithless; moreover, the temptation of the world is always there because their nature is weak. In fact, they would rather enjoy the world than be My beloved children because it is not easy to follow My way. One must accept to carry the cross in order to share the suffering with My Son Jesus Who was a victim of sins. In other words, entering Heaven is not easy as mankind think. They must pay a cost for their own sins and must be baptized to become God’s children. It is My law and it will always be the same.
“Pray and believe I am Who I am, God of everything.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 16, 2013)