11/22/13

MessagesToDoNguyen86-87


Very serious and Important
Message #86
from Mary, your Heavenly Mother
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on October 31, 2013
“My dear child,
“I am your Holy Mother Mary who is the beloved spouse of the Holy Spirit. Today, I want to give you this message in order to thank all of you for praying the entire Holy Family including Saint Ann and Saint Joachim.
“I also want to let you know that My Son Jesus is well pleased to pray to His grandparents, besides Saint Joseph, they are the most powerful saints at all time. But sadly, many Catholic people do not recognize these saints.
“As you know, Jesus is the Lord, God of Heaven and Earth, He is the divine God of the Blessed Trinity and They have the same power. For this, pray to honor the Holy Trinity; it is also the most powerful prayer to ask for all the things you need, because They are Three in One, and They will never separate each other in God’s Mystery and Majesty.
“My child, I am sad to tell you that nowadays, many people say they are Catholic but they are not, because they do not follow the way how to honor the Holy Trinity and to worship God in the way He wants them to do. The human error makes people to go to the mass which is not the True Mass and they are deceived by God’s enemy. Therefore, people go to church as their habit and received the sacrament without grace, because they can not distinguish between the Latin Mass and the new mass.
They have committed the sins against God’s holiness, because the True Mass is the true Sacrifice, privilege to receive the Sacred Host as a sacred meal from Heaven for people who receive in a state of grace and most of them went to confession before receiving the Holy Communion.
God wants to save all His creation in order to have the everlasting joy to be with Him in the Paradise. However, they must obey His will and follow His rule to get the merit to enter Heaven and everyone has a free choice and they must be close to Him before they pass this world.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, your Heavenly Mother.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
(November 12, 2013)
Important Message #87
from your Heavenly Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on October 29, 2013

“My dear child,
“My grace always remains in you and your family as well as in those who are chosen in My plan for the salvation of souls.
“You are the most blessed among the chosen ones. Indeed I speak to you daily because I want to let you know that your good work is truly appreciated. Besides that, no one can imitate My Words through all the messages which you have received. In fact, I would never allow it happen without My authority, and you can tell I am the true God who is the giver of everything you have.
“My child, I use each of you for My purpose and it must come from Me. Otherwise, you have no way to do the way as you do. In other words, I am in control.
“Trust Me, My child, your good work will return to you in many folds. I also bless those who believe in My plan and contribute their money, their time to help you, they are the special ones and they are also inspired by the Holy Spirit.
“Do you know that the blessing is going around; moreover, I am the provider and the giver of everything. For this, do not worry about your money that you offered to do things for Me.
“Amen, I am telling you the truth: I am the generous God. For this, I will make things possible for you and I have a way to help you as long as you still do your goal. Keep in mind, I am the source of all your blessings, and My blessings will pass on one another.
“My child, I am glad that you try to come to mass as much as you can no matter what your situation is. It pleases Me more that you can imagine, because I am always there for you. My spirit is everywhere especially during the Holy Mass. You will receive an immense blessing for you and your family.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Heavenly Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 12, 2013)