11/22/13

ImportantMessages99

Message99



Contents: “I am saying a healing in the Church will soon take place, and all the saints will all see the true saints tell all to all pray the way I ask... I am saying I will scatter My sheep, and they will all say they have all been scattered... The true saint will say an alarm has been sounded, and all will all hear the great alarm (Jeremiah 4:19)... The truly gifted challenge will say all are in the truly gifted Paradise. This true Paradise will be the truly gifted place to tell all they are all in the True Arena. The true saint will say all are in the truly gifted Paradise... Now is the True New Time... The true evil will soon be... The true evil will say all are in the true sanctuary... The true evil will say they will all do as I ask. Then, the true evil will say they will take over all the true sanctuaries in the true new future. The true saint will say, ‘All are going to be the true saints of the true God The Heavenly Father in Heaven.’”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on November 18, 2013 at 05:37 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am saying a healing in the Church will soon take place, and all the saints will all see the true saints tell all to all pray the way I ask... I have said I am going to say I will do all the true following. I will slay the true dragon. I will kill as many as I can. They will all see the true safety switch that I had once given them. (1 Thessalonians 5:2-3). I am the true Deliverer. I have come to you to tell you that now I will give to you all the true saints to be in the True Arena. And I will say they all must all pray and stay in the True Arena... I have asked all to go to the true sanctuary, the true and the only one I had when I was on the Earth. And all must all obey.”
 I am saying I will destroy all the churches if they all do not do as I ask. I have said I will give them the true saint, the true friend, the true instructor, the true evangelizer, and the true sanctuary, if they all do as I ask... I am going to destroy all the churches that do not obey and listen to the true Jesus Christ. I have sent you to give Me all the saints, but even you have not been able to tell them all they all must all say they will all do as I ask. I have said I will destroy all in the True Arena if they do not obey and say they will all pray the way I ask.
 I have said I will give to you millions to stay in the true sanctuary in the true remote areas where there is no electricity or water or food. One will find I am there if they listen to that still small voice in their heart and pray the way I ask. I am saying (about) the great foundation of the true new sanctuary, and all will all see the true groundwork. Do you know I will tell all that they all will very soon see the true tribulations come to be? I am going to show all they all will all see the true safety switch come to be in the True Arena. The true safety switch has been the true safety of millions. Now all will all see the safety switch come to the true sanctuary. All will all say they will all do as I ask. (1 Thessalonians 5:2-3). I am the Lord Thy God. I will tell all they are all going to do as I have commanded.”
 I will be in the true sanctuary to tell all they all must all be in the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask... I am saying I will scatter My sheep, and they will all say they have all been scattered. They will tell Me they all have been in the scattering. (St. Mark 14:27). I am the Good Shepherd. My sheep know Me, and I will tell all they are to all go out to the pasture to be in the true pasture. They are to do as I ask... I will say they will all be in the true task, and very soon... The true saint will say an alarm has been sounded, and all will all hear the great alarm. (Jeremiah 4:19).”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on November 19, 2013 at 01:47 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to say all must all be in the truly gifted and the true wise must all say they will all pray the way I ask. The truly gifted will say all are in the true gift. (1 Corinthians 7:7). I will say all will see the true gift I have prepared for each... The truly gifted challenge will say all are in the truly gifted Paradise. This true Paradise will be the truly gifted place to tell all they are all in the True Arena. The true saint will say all are in the truly gifted Paradise. (Revelation 2:7).”
 The time has now come for Me to say all must all prepare themselves to be in the true Paradise I have given to them. The time is very short to go to the true Paradise now. I am going to say all must all prepare themselves for their true journey, their true sanctuary, their true victory, their true Faith, their true home in the true heavenly realm. Now is the True New Time... The true evil will soon be. The true evil will soon be the true evil in the True Arena. All will all say they are all in the true evil.”
 The true evil will say all are in the true sanctuary. All must all say they will all be the saints that the true evil wants in the true sanctuary. I have said I am never going to let the true evil take over the true sanctuary. I am going to tell all they all must all say they will all pray the way I ask. The true evil will say they will all do as I ask. Then, the true evil will say they will take over all the true sanctuaries in the true new future. The true saint will say, ‘All are going to be the true saints of the true God The Heavenly Father in Heaven.’” 


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen