11/11/13

MessagestoDoNguyen84-85


Important Message #84
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on November 03, 2013

“My dear child,
“I am merciful and powerful God. For this, My heart is full of love and generosity for those who want to give themselves to Me by following their hearts to accomplish their goal as the way I want.
“For this reason, do not feel uneasy because you cannot finish your prayers in your daily life as your commitment. I know your sincerity and your desire, because you want to prove how much you love Me through you’re your spiritual exercise as your love for Me. Do not worry, be at peace. I know everything in your heart, moreover each of your days is not always the same, I understand.
“However, the most important thing is the Holy Mass. This is the privilege and immense blessing for you and your family, and I always there to bless you through the holy priest who says the True Mass in Latin.
“My child, you have a gift of discernment to recognize Who I am. Your obedience to follow My way pleases Me more than you can imagine.
“I am the True Revealer, King of kings, and you are My faithful child among others. For this, I chose you to be My servant in this world through the way I want you to be. For this, all your good work will be returned to you when you reach the next life.
“My child, every day, you do the same thing, over and over, but My same words are different in each message, and you are guided by Me. Otherwise, you have no words in your thought.
“As you know, I work in a miraculous way. Therefore, everything you do, it must come from Me.  Otherwise, your thought will be blank. In other words, no one is allowed to copy My sacred words. In fact, My message given is not one, it continues to be given everyday. For this reason, I am well pleased by your best effort to fulfill your goal.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 10, 2013)


Very serious and Important
Message #85
from The Holy Trinity
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on November 02, 2013


“My dear child,
“Your heart follows Me, for this, you always want to please Me as long as you still belong to this world. However your soul is in My hands, so are those who are in My plan.
“Today, I am giving you a good news about My messages at this time: there are more people to read than before, because The Holy Spirit spread the Good News through His power. As you know, there is nothing impossible with God, for this reason, just do whatever you should do, I will take care of the rest.
“My child, I want to confirm with you that My authority over you, the giver and the receiver, both of you have a big role in My plan. In fact, no one who can do the  work as you do, because it must come from Me. Otherwise, you have no motivation or inspiration from the true God.
“I am truthful and faithful God Who is the giver of everything. With Me, your life is full of light. Even when you walk in the dark, you have no fear because My light shines your way.
“My child, the world will pass away in one of these days, but My Words never be put into shame. As I have told you, I am in the sanctuary on earth whenever the Latin Mass is said. For this, trust in the true Mass and be firm, strong in your belief. Do not be like others, they look holy but their hearts belong to people. In fact, they believe in mankind better than the truth.
“My child, the truth will be the same and no one is allowed to break all My rules but they did. Therefore, they do not obey My teaching and they will be purified when My time comes, and all must be put into shame because they are against My Will.
Only by one blow of My breath, the world will turn up side down and I have already shown you through a few words what I really mean.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
(November 10, 2013)