11/11/13

MessagestoDoNguyen82-83


Very serious and important
Message #82
from God The Father
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on November 06, 2013

“My dear child,
“I am your Heavenly Father. I continue to shower all of you with My tremendous blessings upon you and your family.
“I am close to you more than you can imagine because each of you is My chosen servant to do My Great Mission for saving souls. All about souls because the souls will never die, only the body will. But unfortunately many people of mankind cannot recognize about it. In fact, they want to do whatever they can in order to satisfy their bodies but neglect their souls.
“Remember that “you were born for the everlasting life” as Saint Francis Assisi has said in His own words and this is the truth. For this, all the saints in the past who have received the tremendous grace to understand how important to sacrifice themselves to understand how important to sacrifice themselves in order to be with Me in the paradise. In fact, they have accepted many trials, tribulation for the price of saving their souls.
“Nowadays, it is easier to become a saint. As My command, just follow My instruction, do not trust in human beings because you can be fooled or deceived by the way they do. For this reason, you must trust in Me who is your faithful and truthful God. As I have told you by only one blow of My breath, all My creation will be destroyed in a second.
“My child, this modern world makes mankind easy to fall into sin, because the temptations are everywhere. Therefore, the sins keep growing by many bad actions and activities. In fact, people’s hearts are numb to love Me. For this, the devils won over sins. For this, I   have come down from Heaven in order to change the face of the Earth and My spirit is everywhere to prevent the enemy who works night and day to harm mankind’s souls.
“My child, I am happy for those who turn themselves to me by praying, preparing for their souls and they also pray for others, that is what I want.
“Pray for each other and love one another as I love you in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(November 10, 2013)


Very serious and Important
Message #83
from God The Holy Spirit
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on November 05, 2013


“My dear child,
“I am God The Holy Spirit Who is your inspiration, strength and hope. I have given to each of you a gift of wisdom. Therefore, you can distinguish between the good and the evil.
“For this, I encourage you to continue to fulfill your great mission in life which I guided you every step along your way toward to My Kingdom where I have prepared a place for you and others to be with Me forever in an everlasting life.
“My child, each of you has a special place therein and all your good work will be rewarded. As you know, times are passing, for this, every of your new day is one step closer to your real home. I also want to remind you that your life is full of grace and blessings, because you only want to please God rather than to please people who are living around you but they do not have faith like you. I feel sad for them because that is their own choice and they have free will.
“Especially, for those who are nominally Catholic but they are not because they only want to follow the way easy to them. In fact, they do not care about why they must obey and worship God as the way they should follow.
“I understand, at this time, why there is so much confusion in the Catholic Faith. It is because the pope, who is the leader of the Universal Church, is well known and well pleased by people around the world. He wants to please everyone no matter what their situation is, but he forgets about My rules. Therefore, many holy people who only believe the True Mass called Tridentine that is the only mass come from the Holy God to establish for all people of faith who must follow and worship Holy Trinity as a perpetual way as long as the world still exists.
“”For this reason, be strong in your belief, you will never be put into shame. Pray for the world because it is in peril.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Holy Spirit.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
(November 10, 2013)