11/11/13

ImportantMessages98

Message98


Contents: I want to give you a new commandment. This commandment will reveal to all the necessity of the new real truth. I have told all they all must say they will be forebearers of the new real truth. I am in the new real truth... My child, the true commandment must be to tell all they will all soon see the true Jesus Christ, and they all will all say they have the new real truth. I have the new real truth. I am in the new real truth. And all of my children must all see the new real truth. (Ephesians 4:21)... All must all seek the new real truth... I am going to put My hand on all the whole world... I will create a new heaven and a new earth. I will say all things will come new, fresh, once again. And I will renew all the true churches, all the true sanctuaries as well. All will all say they will perform all the true holy masses as they were when I was on the earth... The true delight of mine will be that you can soon tell all that they have a true new moment... The true new faith will be the faith that I established when I was on earth.”...

Message from God Our Heavenly Father
to Margaret Durbin on November 7, 2013
at 03:53 hours in EvansvilleIndianaUSA:
… “I want to give you a new commandment. This commandment will reveal to all the necessity of the New Real Truth. I have told all they all must say they will be forebearers of the New Real Truth. I am in the New Real Truth. Now they all must ask Me to give to each the true sentiment of the true Jesus Christ. I have said I am the true Jesus Christ. I will say all must all know Him, and they all must all say they will tell all they are all in the True Arena. And all must all give to Me the true respect of the true God that I truly am.”...
 My child, the true commandment must be to tell all they will all soon see the true Jesus Christ, and they all will all say they have the new real truth. I have the new real truth. I am in the new real truth. And all of My children must all see the new real truth.” (Ephesians 4:21)
 The holy anointed must all say they will all do as I ask. All must all seek the New Real Truth. I have summoned all to be in the true sanctuary, to all pray the way I ask. Now all must all see the true Jesus Christ, and He will tell all that they all must all be prepared to stay in the true sanctuary as the True Saint tells you. And there will be much turbulence in the true sanctuary as the true Son of Man is in the true sanctuary. I will say all must all say they will all pray the way I ask.”
 The True Saint will give to all the true Faith, the true Cross, the true new name, the true angel, the true Book of Life, the true new Holy Book of the True Revelations of All the Ages, and the true new catechism of the true new Holy Catholic Church. I have given to Margaret the true new name, the true name of the true sanctuary. The true new name will be the true new Sacrificial Lamb. And this new name will bring many to the true new Catholic Church. All will all say they all must all pray to the true new Sacrificial Lamb. I am He. I have given to Margaret the true new name of the true new Holy Catholic Church.”
 I am the true God, the Heavenly Father. I have the true new introduction to the true new sanctuary, and all must all say they will all pray the way I ask. My Hand will be the Hand that I will say will come to be. I am going to put My Hand on all the whole world. They will all say they have My Hand. My child, be of the same flesh, and I will give to you likewise of the true Flesh. I am in the true Flesh of the true Jesus Christ. I have said I will sacrifice all in the true Flesh. I will give to all the true Flesh in the true sanctuary as well.”
 My child, will you tell all they will soon see the true Jesus Christ? I have summoned you to give to all the true new commandment. I will say all must all do as I ask. Now I will say all must all be summoned to go to the true holy sanctuary to pray the way I ask. All will all say they are all in the True New Truth... The True Saint will say Heaven and Earth are now going to be in the true sanctuary. The True Saint will say all are in the true New Real Truth. Heaven and Earth will never pass away. I am in all the Heaven and the Earth. I will create a new Heaven and a new Earth. I will say all things will come new, fresh, once again. And I will renew all the true churches, all the true sanctuaries as well. All will all say they will perform all the true Holy Masses as they were when I was on the Earth... I am saying the withered Hand is the Hand of Mine. All will all be in the withered Hand. I am the Man with the withered Hand. I have said I will tell all they all must all pray the way I ask. All must all say they all will all be in the true withered Hand. I am going to say all will all pray with the true withered Hand of Mine. (St. Matthew 12:10)... I will tell all they all must say they will all pray the way I ask and repent of their sins. This is the final last time I will ask this.”
 I will say all must all say they will tell all they have all sinned against the Holy and Divine Jesus Christ, and they will say all are in the True Arena. And all must all pray the way I ask... The true delight of Mine will be that you can soon tell all they have a true new moment. I will say the true new moment will be to say all will see the true Jesus Christ. I am in the true new moment. (St. Luke 4:4-6; 2 Corinthians 4:17-18)... The true new Faith will be the Faith I established when I was on Earth. I will say all must all pray and repent of their sins. And this will be the true final way I will say all must all do this. I have spoken.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen