11/4/13

ImportantMessages97

Messages 97



Contents: The true rare relationship will be to tell all they can all be the true sons and daughters of the true God The Heavenly Father. I am going to say all are in the true and very rare relationship as well. I have the True Saint to tell all they all must all pray to stay in the true and rare relationship... And they all must all see the true fate because they have all not obeyed... I am saying I am going to tell you the true fate of many will very soon come to be... They will say there has been a real chastisement in the True Arena... A moment in time will soon be the true moment I will say all must all be in... I will say in the moment all will all see the true evil in the moment... All will all say they wished they had all prayed the way I had asked..”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 27, 2013 at 02:27 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true rare relationship will be to tell all they can all be the true sons and daughters of the true God The Heavenly Father. I am going to say all are in the true and very rare relationship as well. I have the True Saint to tell all they all must all pray to stay in the true and rare relationship.”
 “A broken landscape will be the true landscape to build the true home, and the true home will be built on the true broken landscape. I am saying I have the true land, the true Faith, the true children, who I will say must occupy the true land. A river so wide and deep that no one can cross will very soon be the true river that all will all see now. All will all say they will all cross that river of the true deep, and they will be in the search of the true Faith. All will all say they will all pray the way I ask. I am saying the most powerful will never be able to cross the true river. I am in the true river. I have spoken. An illustration will be to say I will give them no power at all.”
 “Do you know the true saint who has the true golden retriever? She has said she will give to you the true golden retriever. I am going to say this must be to tell you that you are in the true golden retriever. And this dog will never run away from you. A test to see if you are the true messenger will soon come to be. And I will say you must take the test. An eyebrow will be lifted, and you will say you have known of the true angel who has said that you are the true angel. I will say all must all see the true angel to tell all that there will be a true announcement in the True Arena... I am going to say now all must all say they will all be in the true test very soon. I am going to expand the true test very soon. I am going to expand the true test. I will say all must all see the true test. The true expansion will be the true fate of many, and they all will all say they have all been told to pray the true way I ask. The true fate will be the fate of many. I am going to say the true kingdom will see the true fate of many in the True Arena.”
 “Now I am saying I will tell all they have been all told to reveal to Me the True New Time I have given to Margaret. They all have been warned. They have all been told. I am in the True New Time. I have told all I have warned all to go to the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask. All must all see the true sanctuary in the true Northeast. There will be many to say they will all do as I ask. A coming chastisement so great will be the true sanctuary to tell all they all must all pray the way I ask. I have stated I am going to reveal to all the true coming sanctuary will be the true fate of many. And they all must all see the true fate because they have all not obeyed.”...
 “I am saying I am going to tell you the true fate of many will very soon come to be. I am going to say all will all perish. They will say there has been a real chastisement in the True Arena. The true European nation will experience a true catastrophe, and all will say they have been all in the true catastrophe. I have told all the prophets of old and the prophets of the True New Time I am going to destroy all in the True Arena if they do not pray the way I ask. The true fate of many will be the true fate of all in the True Arena. I have said I will give to all the true fate if they do not pray the way I ask.”...
 “A moment in time will soon be the true moment I will say all must all be in. I will say in the moment all will all see the true evil in the true moment. All will all say they wished they had all prayed the way I had asked. (St. Luke 4:5) My child, will you tell all they will all soon see the true angel come and pray to be in the True Arena?... All must all say they will all pray the way I ask. Now, I will say all must all rephrase the true way they ask Me for anything at all. I will say this must be said. I will ask does this saint need the true Heavenly Father? I will then say all must all say they will be the true saint I have created. I am going to say also I will tell each one they have a true Heavenly Father, and they all must all say they will all be in the True Arena.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen