10/27/13

MessagestoDoNguyen80-81

Very serious and important
Message #80
from Mary, Mother of God

to Do Van Nguyen
in HoustonTexas on September 20, 2013



“My dear child,”
I am Mary, your spiritual Mother. I continue to bless each of you each of your new days. Just offer everything in God’s hands. As He told you He is the giver of everything you have.
“I am your Advocate Mother and I pray for all of you unceasingly in order to attain your great mission which you have received. As you know, the sin of the world is unspeakable and unimaginable. In fact, many unborn babies continues to be destroyed by the hands of the evil doctors who put their money career on the top of their morality consciousness because their hearts have no room for the love of God as well as humanity.
“For this reason, I remind you time to pray for those innocent ones as much as you can, it also like the make up for those who do not want. How sinful they are against God’s will as the precious gift from Heaven in each womb of woman who carries the image of God and transforms God’s power to create the tiny one until they come out to the world.
It is very sad to see the work of the devil never stop to  kill the  unborn babies, for this, God wants to stop this crime very soon and no one knows what is going to happen in the future, it is no safe any more as many years ago, because it has the big impact between God and mankind. Especially, in this generation, it is the worst in the history.
“As you know, the more people live in advance through this modern world, the more they will make a sin. In addition, the technology harms many young children who live out of control, because many parents who are so busy to seek for money and they have less time to pay attention and teach children how to pray in the way they should.
“God bless you all, so do I, in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Mary, Mother of God.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(September 29 2013)



Very serious and Important
Message #81
from your Loving God
to Do Van Nguyen
in Houston, Texas on September 23, 2013


“My dear child,”
“The more you thank Me, the more I will bless you. Even though I am God of all good thing and I have the power to do everything, but I want mankind to know, acknowledge and appreciate My love for them by sending My Only Son Who is the Savior, Redeemer of the world.
“My heart is joyful when I hear you love Me and I know your love is true, unconditional, unlike others who love Me only by their lips, and when they need My help, they pray to ask Me for the favor. If their prayers were not answered, they would doubt and lose hope, and they would give up their faith.
“As you know, not anyone’s prayers are answered because I know which way is the best for them. However, some prayers were heard and answered, because it is good for their souls.
I am in control and I foresee each human’s future. For this, those who trust in Me and offer their lives to Me as the act of consecration, I will take care the rest, but they must accept My Will and surrender their lives into My care, they will be free from worry or fear, because I am their Holy Providence and I will make things possible for them.
“My child, I know you can understand how important it is to put Me on the top of your priority. As I said I can make all things possible. For this, your part is to pray and trust Me as I am the best Father of all time.  Moreover, I am your loyal Father, when you are faithful to Me, I will never leave your side, because I know how much you love Me as well as believe in My love for you.
For this reason, be thankful and joyful for having a great King of kings who stoops down to pick you up and embrace you in My arms in a spiritual way.  Have confidence in My love. I love you all and thanks for calling Me as your Father.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“Your Loving God.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482
 (September 29, 2013)