12/6/13

MessagesToDoNguyen96-97


Important Message #96
from The Holy Trinity
to Do Van Nguyen
in HoustonTexas on November 16, 2013

“My dear child,
“I bless you from My tender heart among the chosen ones. As you know, one blow of My breath can turn the world into dirt. In fact, many victims of the natural disasters who were scared by the force of nature, but I have no choice because I wanted to alert the mankind that all must believe in My Holy Name, respect Me as I am their God, and do not stay away from Me due to their sins.
“My child, the living souls have two ways to choose: God or evil, and there is nothing between the two. If they choose Me and love Me as I love them, they must go to the right path as long as they are alive, and they must give themselves to Me without reserve.
“My child, do whatever you can. I am always with you in order to protect you from all kinds of danger, because the fire of My wrath will make people live in a so bad condition and difficulty that they never expect a worse thing that happens anywhere around the globe.
“Do you know that My heart is full of pity for mankind especially for those who lost their homes and their loved ones, and those who are in state of shock, wonder and fear for their future. However, they must accept the things that cannot be changed.
“My child, the world is in peril, because it gets worst like never before, but the disaster does not finish yet. It is only the beginning. For this, pray for the sufferers, the homeless and those who lost their loved ones by the power of the disaster.
“I speak to you everyday. Therefore you can feel how great I am. In fact, you are thirsty of My words. You also give Me a lot of consolation because I am God but I have a heart of man. For this, I can feel what you feel.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“God The Father.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482

Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 03, 2013)
Important Message #97
from The Holy Trinity
to Do Van Nguyen
in HoustonTexas on November 13, 2013

“My dear child,
“I am so happy to see you at the Mass. In fact, this privilege blesses you upon your family beyond your imagination.
“I understand, sometimes you cannot come to Mass without your intention. But remember that My spirit is always with you. Why I said I am happy to see you come to My sanctuary on earth because each Mass is celebrated in an appropriate way, I am always there to bless you, and the whole Heaven surrounds the altar as well.
“But sadly, there are not many people who can recognize about it. In fact, they would rather do something for their desire than worship Me as I am the Creator, the giver of everything they have.
“As I have said many times, the world will pass away, but My words will be the same. For this, trust in My living and sacred words. I am God of trust, love, kindness, goodness and a treasure for those who seek to be with Me in everlasting joys.
“This world is full of hatred, envy and greedy for money. Therefore, many living souls are in the hands of My enemy because money is also a great temptation to push people into the trap of the leader of sins. In fact, they do not care about their souls, because their flesh is always weaker than their mind. In other words, money covers people’s consciousness, morality and they cannot control themselves.
“My child, you do not to be rich. As I said, it is easier for a camel to go through the hole of the needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven.  Many people in the world earn money and have all things of the world, but they do not think that only one blow of My breath can turn everything into dirt.
“My child, your soul is more important than anything in this world. The time on earth is very short, but the time in Heaven is endless. For this, be My faithful child by following My way and perseverant until the end.
“I bless you all in the Name of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Trinity.”
Do Van Nguyen
PO Box 262482

Houston, TX 77207
http://margaretdurbin2012.blogspot.com
(December 03, 2013)