10/27/13

ImportantMessages96

Messages 96



Contents: God The Father, Himself, gives the Scripture references following His Words to Margaret Durbin.
The true saints all must say they will never partake in any kind of ungodliness... I will say all must all slay the true dragon, and all will all be in the true favor..”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 5, 2013 at 09:09 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The true new challenge will very soon be the true challenge all must face in the true new future. I will say all must all take the true new challenge. I will say all must say they will never be the saints to take the true saint's final approval. He must never give to anyone the true ungodly. He must never say they will ever be in the true ungodly. He will never say he can be in the true ungodly.”
 I am going to say now is the true final essay. All must all say they will all be in the true final essay. All must all say they will be the ones that have the true final essay. I am going to say all must say they will be in the true final essay.”
 “Why is there so much strife? I am not going to say all can be in the true sanctuary when there is so much strife... I am going to say all will all soon be the true mockery of all the true saints. All will all say they wish they had all prayed in the True Arena.”...
 The true saints all must say they will never partake in any kind of ungodliness. They must say they will never be the true saints who have participated in any kind of the true unsaintly way they are all in. I have not permitted any of this at all. I have said I will never be in the true unsaintly or the true ungodly. I am never going to bring any in the true unsaintly or the true ungodly. I have stated all must never be in either one. The true saint will say all must all pray to stay in the true godly. All must all be in the true godly as well. I am saying all must all say they will all be in the true godly. The true godly will never be the saint I did not create. I have stated all the ungodly have never been the saints I have created. I am in the godly. And the true respected. I will say all must all pray and say they will all be in the true saintly, the true godly, and the true faithful will all say they will all do as I ask. (2 Timothy 3:1-17).”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 6, 2013 at 08:22 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I shall drive down all those who do not want the True Saint. I have spoken. I will tell them they will not inherit My Kingdom.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 9, 2013 at 24:00 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I will say all will all see the true destruction of the true country, and this will be very soon. This will be the true destruction of the true real country. All will all see it come to pass. I am going to say the true new country will soon be the old country. And the true new country will be the truly blessed. There will be many to say they will be in the true new country. I will say the old country will be replaced by the new concepts. This will soon come to be. I will say a scream for help will no longer be in the True Arena. All will all say they must tell all to all pray for the Holy and Divine Savior to come and tell them what to do. A full line of defense will be the true sanctuary. All must all pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 10, 2013 at 11:00 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I will say the true Faith I established when I was on Earth will be the Faith that all will all see and all hear. All will be revealed when the true Jesus Christ makes His triumphant return. All will all say they are all in the True Arena... The true Church will be the true Church that will be established by God when Jesus Christ returns, and this must determine all the true saints who have all been in the True Arena... They all must all know you have been the true saint that I gave the true Commandments and the Seals and the true Covenant to. You have endured much to be the true saint to say you have been instructed to give to the world the New Commandments, the true Prayers, the true Seals, the true New Covenant. I will say an honor I will give to you when you tell all they will see the first fruits of the true new Faith when the true Jesus Christ comes back again. The True Saint will say all are in the True Arena. All must pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 14, 2013 at 01:39 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The desire of My Heart is to say that you must tell Me when will you go to the true open door? I will say do you want to go to the true open door? I want you to enter the true open door, and all of my children will all go through the true open door. I am at the true open door. I have asked all of My children to all come to the true door to pray the way I ask. And all have not listened at all. Now, as I speak, I am saying all must all say they will all come to Me and all pray till they have no strength left in them... The knock at the door will say all are in the True Arena... They all must all say they will pray without ceasing. (Revelation 3:20).”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 15, 2013 at 02:39 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “The True Saint will say all are going to ask you to reveal to them the true mystery of the true Faith. All must all know the true mystery. I will say all are in the true sanctuary, and they all must say they will all pray the way I ask. I am going to say all must all listen to their heart. I am saying the true mystery of the true Faith is the true Jesus Christ. He suffered and died for the true sins of many. And He has told Me He will come again in the true likely way one must come. He will say all must all come to the true sanctuary to pray the way I ask. (1 Timothy 3:9,16)... A mysterious voice will say, 'Now come hither and pray the way I ask.' Now a true saint will say all must all be revealed and very soon.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 16, 2013 at 01:05 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
Do you want to tell all they all must all pray for the true retaliation of all mankind? I will say they must not do as they are planning. They must turn to Me their true Savior. I am going to say they all must all turn to the true Savior. All pray the way I ask. The True Saint will say, 'Enough is enough.' He will say He will bring all to their knees. I am going to rebuke all who do not want to obey. All who have been forced to do the most unrealistic will be in the True Arena. They will all soon see the worst tragedy that all of mankind has ever faced. This will be to tell all they all must all say they have a True Saint to be in their true midst. And this Saint has the true armor. I am going to send My Son to the truly fallen world. All will all see Him come. I have asked all to come to Me, but they all do not want to be a part of the True Arena.”
 “I have said I will give to all My true Son. This will be very soon. And the fate of many will be in His Hands. I will say all must all do as He asks. A destructive force will be in the True Arena. The true destructive force will be the true force to bring many to their knees. I am going to say all will all say they will all pray the way I ask. Now, I am saying I will bring all to the true level of the true saint. All will all say they will all see and say they have a true Savior. An innocent child will say all this must all be. I am going to say all can be, but all will be in the True Arena.”...
 I will say I am the true King. I will give to each one the true crown. Then I will say all must take the true crown and say I am the True Saint. I am the true Believer. I have the true Crown. I will say it belongs to all who believe in Me. The true just will all see the true crown. (Psalms 64:12; Revelation 6:2, Revelation 14:14). I said I will give to all a true crown. I will say all must wear the true crown. The true crown will be to say, 'The crown of the true just.' I will say all must all wear the true crown. The true crown will be worn the true way one must wear the crown. I have the true crown to be in the True Arena.”
 “I am going to say an unconscious person will be told to die, and they will say they are to die. I am going to say a motive for this will be to say all are going to a better place to be in the True Arena. The True Saint will say, 'All must all live to be in the true place to pray.'... The true invasion of the true Faith has been the true controversy of all the true Christians. All will all say they will all pray the way I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 17, 2013 at 02:53 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
“The truly weak will very soon experience the true revelation. All will all see the true revelation. This true revelation must be that I am in the true revelation. I am saying I am the true Heavenly Father, the true Guiding Light, the true Father Who has sent My Only Son to the truly fallen world. I will grant all the true salvation. I am the true Heavenly Father. I have told all they will all see the True Saint tell all they are all forgiven of their sins. I have said I will forgive all if they all repent of their sins and come back to Me, their Savior. And I will say all must all say they have all repented of their sins.”...
 I am going to say now I am going to tell all they all must all say they will all pray the way I have asked. And this is a true command. The true Faith is the true sanctuary. I am saying I am the true God The Father. I have stated all My children must all know Me. I am the True Saint, the true bright Shining Star, the true Angel, the true relic of the true Cross, the true Precedent, the True.”...
 I have said the true law is the same now and (also) when I gave it to Moses and the true people. This law must be obeyed, and the true Faith must be maintained. I am saying I am in the true laws I gave to my true apostles, and they all must all be obeyed.” Margaret says: “Many times the word, 'law,' is given to us in all the Bibles, and all must all say they will all obey the laws.” God The Father says: “I am saying I will reveal to you all the ways one must obey all of My laws. And the true commandments must all be followed. I have said I am the true Lord Thy God. I will not permit any slander, any of the true saints taking My Holy and Divine Name in vain. And I will not say they can be the true saint if they are not willing to pray the way I ask.”...
 The true Faith will be the most angelic, the most reverent, the most sacred, the most talked about, the most ill reputed, and the most talked about... I will say I am going to throw to all the true rope, and they will say they will catch the true rope. By this, I will say all must all pray the way I ask. (Jeremiah 38:6)... I will give to you specific instructions. The True Saint will say, 'All are entitled to the true promise of the true Savior, and all will all be in the true favor.' The true favor will be to say I am in the true favor, and I will relieve all in the true favor. I will say all must all slay the true dragon, and all will all be in the true favor.”


A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen