10/27/13

ImportantMessages95

Messages 95

Contents:
All will be given the true promise of everlasting life for all eternity. I will give to all the True Arena. All will all say they have the true Faith. They will all say they are all in the true Faith... I am going to say all must all slay the true dragon.

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 22, 2013 at 04:29 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am going to tell all there will be a big catastrophe. All must all be prepared to go to the true sanctuary after the true catastrophe. This catastrophe will end many events, and their places they go to, and the true ways one can do anything at all.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 24, 2013 at 24:00 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I will say all must all do as I ask. Pray, work, sing, teach, evangelize in the true Faith. I have said I will instruct all to do as I ask. A river is of no use if it does not have a way to navigate all in the true world. I have said I am the true River of Life. (St. John 7:38). I am going to say all must all believe I am the true Messiah. I have come this night to say I will give to all of My children the true holy anointing of the truest holy oil, and I will say all must all say they will all be in the true holy oil as well. I am never going to say I will not do this. I will do as I have told all, and this is a true command. I am going to say I will give to all the true River of Life Everlasting. I will tell all they all must all swim in the true river. I will say all must all say they will all carry a real torch as well signifying all the true saints who are in the true light I will give. (Genesis 15:17) I am the Lord Thy God. There will never be any other. There will never be anyone in the true home of the true saint. I have spoken.”
 All must all say they will all be in the true Heart of Mine... I am going to say all must never take a true capsule when they are in the True Arena. This is not the way one must do... A feeling of one is a true feeling of your guardian angel. I will say all are in the true angelic realm as well. I am in the true angelic realm. I am your true Heavenly Arena. I will say all must all pray the way I ask. The weak will be strong. The proud will be mighty in My most holy and divine Name. I am in the weak. I am in the proud. The true and contrite will certainly merit Heaven. The stronghold will never be in the True Arena.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on September 29, 2013 at 03:30 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
… “I am saying I will give to you the true, holy, and divine Mass. You will see and say this is the true, holy, the true divine, the true sacred, the only Mass that I have instituted. I will say all must all say they will all pray in the true holy and divine Mass. All will all say they will all do as I ask. They will all be in the true, holy, and divine. And all pray and sing at the holy and divine Latin Mass. The true holy and the true faithful will all know they have a true holy and divine Latin Mass.”...
 A search will tell you that you must listen to Me, and you must obey. I am saying I am in the true search. I have given you the right to say I will search, I will listen, I will ask, and tell all they all must all do as the true Heavenly Father tells me. I am saying now all must all say they will all search the true Bible in the true sanctuary, and this I will tell each and every one: “This must be.” I am going to say all must all say they will all say they will all search the true Bible for any answer they are all looking for. I will give to them any answer they seek in the true Bible. The one I gave to them when Jesus Christ walked the true Earth. This Bible will be the Bible I will say must be in use. And when I come back I will say all must sit down and write the true Bible, the true Latin Holy Mass. All will all say this is the True New Time. I am in the True New Time. I have told Margaret all must all say they will all be in the True New Time. I am saying I am going to reveal to you the true Faith. The true angel will come. He will say all are in the True Arena. All must all be in the True Arena. All must all say they will all pray the way I ask. (St. John 5:39-40)”
“I am never going to say all are in the Scriptures. They all must listen to their heart, and they must all say they will have all revealed in the true time I intend to give to them. I am going to say all are in the True New Time... the true saint must say they will all stand firm on the true foundation of the true Church. This I will say is the true Faith. I am going to say all must all read their Bible, and they will say it is the true great book of all time. I am in the true Book. I have said I will give to all the true Book. All will all say they will all pray the way I ask. The true generation will say all are in the True Arena. (Acts 3:20-26)”
 The Bible speaks to us about the Restoration of all things, including the true Holy Church. I have told you, “I am Margaret Durbin.” Many times the Heavenly Father has said and spoke of the true Table of Restoration, and we question, and we doubt, but we must pray and accept this as a formal invitation... I am the Lord Thy God. The perfect generation will no longer tell Me they are no longer going to say they will no longer be in the true Faith. They will say they will search the true Church. They will say all must all pray the true way I ask. They will say I am in the true Faith. I will say I am in the true forgiveness of sin. I will say all must all say they will all be in the true sanctuary as well. The true saint will say all must all pray, tell all they are all going to be in the true sanctuary to tell all they are all going to be in the True Arena. All must all pray the way I ask. All will all say they must all be in the true beginning. I am going to say all must do as I ask.”

Message from God Our Heavenly Father to Margaret Durbin on October 4, 2013 at 14:54 hours in Evansville, Indiana, USA:
I will give you much understanding, and the true angel to be the true guidance. I will say this angel will tell you the true Faith will be the only Faith I will ever give. A grain of sand will be selected to be in the True Arena. All will all say they all have a true grain of sand. I will say now all will say they have a true grain to be in the True Arena. (Romans 9:27)” Margaret asks God The Father: 'What do you mean when You say You will give to us the grain of sand?' God The Father responds: 'All will be given the true promise of everlasting life for all eternity. I will give to all the True Arena. All will all say they have the true Faith. They will all say they are all in the true Faith.'”
 “An enormous truth will find its way into many. They will see the new real truth at some point in time. They will all say they are all in the new real truth. I will say a star in the heavenlies will be in the new real truth... I am saying I am the true Heavenly Father. I am the True Saint. I am the true Revealer. I am the True Saint who will say all will all be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. I have come to say now all must all say they will all do as I ask. I am going to say now all must all say they will all befriend each other to say they will all stay a true friend to each other, and they all must say they will be a true friend to each other as well.
 I am going to say all must all pray the way I ask. All must do as I ask. I will say now all must be in the true sanctuary of the true Son, the True Saint Who suffered and died for all of you. I will say all must all say they will be the true faithful to say they will all pray the way I ask. They must all say they were in the true crucifixion the true day they said they would crucify My Own Son, the true and holy and divine, the holy and most reverend. I am going to say all must all slay the true dragon.”



A Messenger
in Christ,
Margaret Durbin
Typist
for God The Father,
Mary Agnes Kumar
Distributor
for God The Father,
Do Van Nguyen